Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

CFE detected on Precinct map
Can we get GGG attention somehow on phantasms? They are borderline unplayable for me and even group members get the fps drops, stuttering and latency spikes. I'm forced to remove the skill or people won't group with me any more :(
Dernière édition par Sttorr, le 22 mars 2019 06:24:43
"
Sttorr a écrit :
Can we get GGG attention somehow on (whatever)?

:D :D :D
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
Sttorr a écrit :
Can we get GGG attention somehow on phantasms? They are borderline unplayable for me and even group members get the fps drops, stuttering and latency spikes. I'm forced to remove the skill or people won't group with me any more :(

I've set number of lights to low iirc and i have no problems with lagging since
"
Baliis a écrit :
I'm not usually one to post gear because I never make anything crazy good, but I'm really happy with these boots I made last night

nice boots, what did you use to craft this one?
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
oh my, if im not wrong, I have 6,6 mln dps and 7012 hp. wow

pob screensot

Tick 'is the enemy ignited'
Set 'is the enemy a boss' -> shaper
Set enemy resist to 0
Tick 'enemy was hit by light damage'

If you craft shock on your ring, do not tick 'is the enemy shocked'. Non damage sources of shock give 20% more, but the PoB tickbox gives 50% more.

btw, it's possible to take the build to 10mil shaper DPS.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
If windows 10. Try " Disable Fullscreen optimization ". Google it.

NS

"
Sttorr a écrit :
aspect of the avian/agony is usefull for this build or should i only use zealotry?
"
Nightstone13 a écrit :

NS

I don't have it enabled and don't even play in full screen

"
Dzedsa a écrit :
"
Sttorr a écrit :

It helped in the beginning but it has gotten worse again and doesn't do anything in groups.
The game runs perfectly fine at a stable framerate with elemental focus. You can make the game stutter and lag for the whole group an purpose with phantasms
Dernière édition par Sttorr, le 22 mars 2019 11:50:44
Its enabled by default... Lol. Full screen has nothing to do with it. Google it. Or don't...

Poe has a very old game engine and windows 10 is trying to optimize it. Results can be real bad at times. I game in windowed mode also. Had a noticeable impact for me. I have a monster of a PC...

NS

"
Sttorr a écrit :
"
Nightstone13 a écrit :

NS

I don't have it enabled and don't even play in full screen

"
Dzedsa a écrit :
"
Sttorr a écrit :

It helped in the beginning but it has gotten worse again and doesn't do anything in groups.
The game runs perfectly fine at a stable framerate with elemental focus. You can make the game stutter and lag for the whole group an purpose with phantasms
Dernière édition par Nightstone13, le 22 mars 2019 13:35:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires