Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
Hey ..I dont know if this was asked or not..I just started this league but how so we dont use Zombies in late game..Do they die just to fast or becouse simply no room for them?

Without support gems they die a lot, even on 20/20 gem, I've tested.
And with lot reserved mana, you wouldn't be able to fast resummon them in battle.
Also, there is no real need in them and they make stuff even worse, coz they stacks and blocking the way for Spectres, just total BS, trust me.

Wanna zombies - play dedicated zombie build, that I wouldn't recommend too, since zombies sucks naturally, whatever gear and spec you'll use.

Thanks for answering..well I guess I will keep them until I start mapping or something..Im now lvl 40 so I guess they are still fine to have.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I can't understand how to play with 0 mana because all reserved
"
alexis30 a écrit :

You need to take 2 points from your tree and put it in aura effect and reduced mana reservation that is just above Necromantic Aegis. You may need to increase your mana a little but you can cope with at least 38 mana (what I have)
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
What is the best way of sulphite farming ? should I buy 3 glinded sulphite scarabs and put them with high quantity T16 map ?

You can only use 1 :). And I think cheapest way (or what i did last league to get to 600 for challenge) is buying Master Seeks help with Niko.
"
Jontez a écrit :
"
alexis30 a écrit :

You need to take 2 points from your tree and put it in aura effect and reduced mana reservation that is just above Necromantic Aegis. You may need to increase your mana a little but you can cope with at least 38 mana (what I have)

Okay, i'm gonna take same point your tree, Thanks :D
I think I might be missing something. I believe I have suggested armor as described, and the correct skills, but I only have 4 spectres. Suggestions?
"
ffsallnamestaken a écrit :
I think I might be missing something. I believe I have suggested armor as described, and the correct skills, but I only have 4 spectres. Suggestions?

It’s correct. We all play with 4 spectres ))

is there some reasonable way to make this into 5Blue 1 Green socket ? Provided I'll buy the 6Link prophecy?
You can easily run it without the triggers. You can pretty much complete 99.9% of the content with 5L specs and junk gear.

This build is set up for very high DPS. Does not mean you need it to play.

Don't get caught up in " I need x item to play ".

Go play it. Have fun and upgrade as you can. Thats pretty much what most of us league folks are doing.

NS

"
Bulletbull3t a écrit :
Just re-speced a witch in standard I used to use with SG build so most of equipment was ready, however once so far into build i noticed the trigger mod.

Playing on standard on xbox and not played for year or so and having trouble finding out how to craft trigger mod on wand? If its not possible would this build still be as effective?

thanks.
Hey!

Great guide! Enjoying the build so far whilst levelling but my spectres seem to die incredibly quickly, I'm level 48 atm and I'm using flame sentinels. Any advice on how to keep them alive longer?

Cheers!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires