Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is it possible to apply shock with having an affix “Chance to shock” on wand?

Is it possible and worth considering crafting minion damage and life hybrid affix on end-game wand? Got one with 2 prefixes and thinking what’s better to craft on it.
Hey, I've got all the gear like on first page, playing vis mortis 5L. I think with my gear I can do T16 but I cant survive, I'm lvl80. I need to upgrade gear or just level up?
"
Triapka a écrit :

Is it possible and worth considering crafting minion damage and life hybrid affix on end-game wand? Got one with 2 prefixes and thinking what’s better to craft on it.

Shock can be applied by any crit with lightning damage.
But our lightning damage is WAY too low to get even "+1% damage received" debuff on the Shaper.
Basically: enemy would be shocked, but this would give us 0 profit.

If nothing better you have - why not?

"
Surek a écrit :
Hey, I've got all the gear like on first page, playing vis mortis 5L. I think with my gear I can do T16 but I cant survive, I'm lvl80. I need to upgrade gear or just level up?

Depends on your effective HP pool - it must be not less than 6k (HP and ES combined).
So, probably, you need both.

P.S. If you have to choose: HP or ES - always pick HP.
We are not Occultists and ES for us just a dust to eyes.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Dernière édition par SilverWF, le 22 mars 2019 21:11:26
Hi! I have been playing your build and I have a question about the auras. Specifically how do you cast anything when 2 of them would reserve 100% Mana? Ive seen your Synthesis character and you also seem to use two auras, but you did not put any points into the -%ManaReserved node? Thanks in advance
"
Dapop a écrit :
Hi! I have been playing your build and I have a question about the auras. Specifically how do you cast anything when 2 of them would reserve 100% Mana? Ive seen your Synthesis character and you also seem to use two auras, but you did not put any points into the -%ManaReserved node? Thanks in advance

Then check his gear and probably you'll find something like that
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
I really fed up with these “aura” questions )))
"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
Surek a écrit :

Depends on your effective HP pool - it must be not less than 6k (HP and ES combined).
So, probably, you need both.

P.S. If you have to choose: HP or ES - always pick HP.
We are not Occultists and ES for us just a dust to eyes.

I have 4,8k HP and 1,1k ES, all resis capped. My spectres are lvl 77 now.

I'm looking to do some tier 10 to see what happens. If I can do it, maybe I'll try higher tier. [/quote]

I'm lvl 81, do u think that it is a problem?
Dernière édition par Surek, le 23 mars 2019 07:13:04
I'm not sure I love having Vaal Skeles -- doesn't feel needed. Any utility alternatives to it in wand with "Trigger a Socketed Spell"?

What do you think of using these gloves to save the 5 points on Whispers of Doom? Also do you think if these are viable, it could save the gem slots of curse on hit support? But that would require casting of curses instead of Storm Brand.

I also got you a not terribly rolled pair if you wanna try it out with 20% increased curse casting
"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
Triapka a écrit :

Shock can be applied by any crit with lightning damage.
But our lightning damage is WAY too low to get even "+1% damage received" debuff on the Shaper.
Basically: enemy would be shocked, but this would give us 0 profit.

If nothing better you have - why not?

So i still need lightning damage to apply shock despite the affixe “x% chance to shock” doesn’t specify it? Expected so, just don’t grt, how this affix works then.

As for the wand craft, what do you mean? I was thinking if it’s possible to make the proposed crafted wand in guide even stronger.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires