Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

thanks for the build, so far this is the best build on the necromancer that I played, the cannibals are super) (solars sucks))

By the way, someone can help with crafting a ring for shock. sry for my eng
Dernière édition par DefBeat, le 22 mars 2019 13:24:26
"
Dzedsa a écrit :
"
Baliis a écrit :
I'm not usually one to post gear because I never make anything crazy good, but I'm really happy with these boots I made last night

nice boots, what did you use to craft this one?

Pristine+Bound+Shuddering
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"
nnh116 a écrit :
Can I use Soulwick Unique Jewel to gain 2 more spectre? more damage?

And did you read what the jewel do? ;)

Im new so quite dont understand about the jewel so much.. so does it fit the build?
"
nnh116 a écrit :
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"
nnh116 a écrit :
Can I use Soulwick Unique Jewel to gain 2 more spectre? more damage?

And did you read what the jewel do? ;)

Im new so quite dont understand about the jewel so much.. so does it fit the build?

It makes spectres live for only 20 seconds, which means that you can't have a specific spectres, as you have to constantly recall them.
+2 spectres is not worth it
Hi ! I enjoy really much this build and thanking you for sharing it. I'm playing my 2nd season and don't know much about endgame.

I have problems with my survivability right now... I'm easily dying from anything at map T7. I'm playing safely tho, behind my pets and casting vaal summ skel on big packs. I usually destroys mobs fast but they can do the same to me.

I feel like my immortal call is never procing (I do have cast when damage taken at 1 and immortal call at 1) and feeling same with phase run.

I'm at 3k7 health and 500 shield. Capped at 75% on every resi (-60% chaos tho).
I mean I could increase my maxhealth but I wouldn't hit 5k.

Questions :
Is the tanky build would be an option to me to feel like playing safely ?
How do you get that much life ? Just by perfect gearing ?
Trigger craft is only obtainable via syndicate ?
I don't understand how I should build myself depending on the DPS or Tanky build I chose.

Thanks for you help !
"
Hi ! I enjoy really much this build and thanking you for sharing it. I'm playing my 2nd season and don't know much about endgame.

I have problems with my survivability right now... I'm easily dying from anything at map T7. I'm playing safely tho, behind my pets and casting vaal summ skel on big packs. I usually destroys mobs fast but they can do the same to me.

I feel like my immortal call is never procing (I do have cast when damage taken at 1 and immortal call at 1) and feeling same with phase run.

I'm at 3k7 health and 500 shield. Capped at 75% on every resi (-60% chaos tho).
I mean I could increase my maxhealth but I wouldn't hit 5k.

Questions :
Is the tanky build would be an option to me to feel like playing safely ?
How do you get that much life ? Just by perfect gearing ?
Trigger craft is only obtainable via syndicate ?
I don't understand how I should build myself depending on the DPS or Tanky build I chose.

Thanks for you help !

I am playing abit more defensive version of this with Acro/phase acro, grace+Zealotry and feeling pretty fine, not squishy atall with 6.8k life, ~15k evasion without flasks.
Gonna get som more items with 'focus' to really make it my panic-button.

Maybe time to get that triggercraft done so i can start using flash offering also :p
Commander of Darkness:
30% increase damage
+20 elemental resist

Is this per aura?

I am running discipline and haste and have extra 182 mana left over. Wondering if I should put in a level 1 clarity for extra buffs.
Noob question: how do you run the auras Haste and Zealotry (50% mana reserved each) without running out of mana? Just tried it and as expected 100% of my mana got reservered?
Hey guys, 3 days into the build and i clapped uber izaro no problem. this is what my gear looks like right now https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karathis/characters

are there any relatively cheap adjustments i can make? say less than 30c? i dont really know how to make money other than just getting lucky on drops and chaos recipe
"
Deklnu a écrit :
Commander of Darkness:
30% increase damage
+20 elemental resist

Is this per aura?

I am running discipline and haste and have extra 182 mana left over. Wondering if I should put in a level 1 clarity for extra buffs.

This is total.
1 aura or 10 auras.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires