[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Thanks for the build! Tried it in SSF Legion and it plays really awesome. The only problem that I had was sustaining mana. I used mana flask but it was a bit annoying. So I tried to go BM with new Mortal Conviction using Pride aura and banner on life. It was fine, but then I've found Thiefs torment and respecced. So i guess it is one of the ways to sustain mana too.

Current gear:
Dernière édition par Whitedondi, le 9 juin 2019 16:40:36
Seeing the leveling weapons like doomsover / hiltless ... i use terminus est, it has like 20% more DPS compared to hiltless ( already high roll ) and generates frenzy charges ( i did not count in ).

did not try doomsover, but compared to hiltless its better i suppose ( okay, less area coverage, but more dmg, not to speak of frenzy charges )
Your initial post says "1st 4L = CWDT(9) + Steelskin(14)+[/b] + Vulnarability + Blasphemy." Why are you linking CWDT and Vulnerability + Blasphemy? They don't work together as far as I know.
I am having a blast so far, good dmg and not felt in any danger so far. My gloves are sustaining me

Dernière édition par roetetoet, le 9 juin 2019 17:12:31
"
Your initial post says "1st 4L = CWDT(9) + Steelskin(14)+[/b] + Vulnarability + Blasphemy." Why are you linking CWDT and Vulnerability + Blasphemy? They don't work together as far as I know.

this is not supposed to be all triggered by cwdt -> it just triggers steelskin

blasphemy makes vuln the aura, completely independent from the other 2l setup

so basically you could also socket that into 2x 2l
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Seeing the leveling weapons like doomsover / hiltless ... i use terminus est, it has like 20% more DPS compared to hiltless ( already high roll ) and generates frenzy charges ( i did not count in ).

did not try doomsover, but compared to hiltless its better i suppose ( okay, less area coverage, but more dmg, not to speak of frenzy charges )

Terminus is a great weapon, though Doomsower tends to beat it in raw output (remember you can get Frenzy charges from Blood Rage, so it's a bit of a wash outside of ST bosses). IMO it kind of depends on what order you want to get your ascendancy points in - using Terminus is a good call before you get Overwhelm, but obviously the crit portion of that point is wasted with it. Likewise, you could get Impact first, but Terminus may start showing its age by the time you're doing Uberlabs (then again, this build gets so much damage it might not make the least bit of difference!).

Either way, it's a great weapon and good natural progression from Rigwald's Charge (though again this build has so much damage that it and a 4 link can carry you into the mid-60's and Doomsower just fine).
Melting all content.
Added some top-way crit notes.
Nice build, ty!

"
Whitedondi a écrit :
Thanks for the build! Tried it in SSF Legion and it plays really awesome. The only problem that I had was sustaining mana. I used mana flask but it was a bit annoying. So I tried to go BM with new Mortal Conviction using Pride aura and banner on life. It was fine, but then I've found Thiefs torment and respecced. So i guess it is one of the ways to sustain mana too.

Current gear:

Drop Haste or Precision; of course you're going to have issues sustaining mana when you only have 5% unreserved! Cyclone may have a low mana cost now, but what many players don't realize is that it consumes mana much more quickly now that it's a channel (every time you attack).

Haste is nice for the movespeed and Precision is a moderate buff, but neither are really worth the amount of mana they eat while leveling. As long as you keep ~20% mana unreserved and maybe a mana flask if you're lacking leech, you should be fine until your build stabilizes.
I would recommend a bringer of rain helm while doing early mapping, it is a pseudo 7 link, has great life and easy dps while saving for a 6 link, only cost me 5c yesterday.
Out of curiosity, the build listed on the OP and on PoB doesn't show any -mana cost of skills on the rings. Is that an accident or are you getting leech somewhere else?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires