[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

What's better? Hiltless or Doomsower?
Guys, how you doing shaper and elder maps with this insta dc's? Swap cyclone to double strike? And infused channeling doesn't work now with cyclone.:(
how does this build keep mana sustain?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"

They're both good - Doomsower has a slightly higher pdps range (which means greater overall damage) and some extra AoE if socketed in, Hiltless has better innate range and Blood Magic if socketed in. The real answer is "whatever you can get", but if you do get Hiltless, skip the Overwhelm node for Impact, since it would add very little to the weapon's already high base crit.

"
Ixnayd a écrit :
Guys, how you doing shaper and elder maps with this insta dc's? Swap cyclone to double strike? And infused channeling doesn't work now with cyclone.:(

Infused Channeling does work with Cyclone, you just need to Cyclone long enough (without stopping) to trigger it (1s @ L20, 0.6s @ L20/Q20).

There's nothing you can do about Shaper DCs until GGG fixes it - swap or play around it.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :

Mana Leech, Mana Flasks, Elereon Rings, Blood Magic, take your pick. It can be difficult in the early game, but as soon as your damage picks up, a small amount of Mana Leech will carry you just fine (there's a convenient node on the way to Fatal Blade that you can use if you can't get it on gear).
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 10 juin 2019 02:22:07
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"

They're both good - Doomsower has a slightly higher pdps range (which means greater overall damage) and some extra AoE if socketed in, Hiltless has better innate range and Blood Magic if socketed in. The real answer is "whatever you can get", but if you do get Hiltless, skip the Overwhelm node for Impact, since it would add very little to the weapon's already high base crit.

"
Ixnayd a écrit :

Infused Channeling does work with Cyclone, you just need to Cyclone long enough (without stopping) to trigger it (1s @ L20, 0.6s @ L20/Q20).

There's nothing you can do about Shaper DCs until GGG fixes it - swap or play around it.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :

Mana Leech, Mana Flasks, Elereon Rings, Blood Magic, take your pick. It can be difficult in the early game, but as soon as your damage picks up, a small amount of Mana Leech will carry you just fine (there's a convenient node on the way to Fatal Blade that you can use if you can't get it on gear).

Props to you man for answering all of the questions while I was asleep. Really appreciated, thanks for the help.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
For the mana during leveling (not so early but while you still not have elreon -x mana cost craft), you can only use the mana leech node on the bottom right of the tree for 1 point, instead of either Praxis or Wurm's Molt.

Also, did you see that new auras (Precision and Pride) watcher's mods were datamined ? Those are pretty juicy for this build, look into it :
https://i.redd.it/0x36iraqn4331.png

For sure we will want at least one of them, but I can't set my mind on which one. May even be worth to get 2 jewels slots for watcher's eyes (given it's only 1 interesting aura watcher's eye, of course if you can afford a 2 ou 3 auras watcher's eye... but you're not in the same world as others in this case !).
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
What is the best order to get ascendancy points while leveling?

The PoB pastebin is separated by Labyrinths, so you can see the order that he puts the ascendancy points.
"
Archimtiros a écrit :

Drop Haste or Precision; of course you're going to have issues sustaining mana when you only have 5% unreserved! Cyclone may have a low mana cost now, but what many players don't realize is that it consumes mana much more quickly now that it's a channel (every time you attack).

Haste is nice for the movespeed and Precision is a moderate buff, but neither are really worth the amount of mana they eat while leveling. As long as you keep ~20% mana unreserved and maybe a mana flask if you're lacking leech, you should be fine until your build stabilizes.

It's vaal haste, I don't use the aura part
I am currently lvl 85 and having a blast playing this build, thanks for putting it together. I would like to know how this build compares to Ah Fack's RT cyclone. I don't want to come across as putting this build down or anything, but Ah Fack's build claims to have way more dps (4M+ compared to this build's 1M+) and looks tankier. May I know what am I missing here or what are the pro of this build over Ah Facks?
"
BlackPie a écrit :
I am currently lvl 85 and having a blast playing this build, thanks for putting it together. I would like to know how this build compares to Ah Fack's RT cyclone. I don't want to come across as putting this build down or anything, but Ah Fack's build claims to have way more dps (4M+ compared to this build's 1M+) and looks tankier. May I know what am I missing here or what are the pro of this build over Ah Facks?

I don't really know what's overtuned in ah fack's build, but after switching to this I even feel so much more damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires