[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
gonzo007 a écrit :
How do you use lvl20 Infused channeling and blasphemy, when you can't really up infused to level 2?

You get some intelligence. The fat 30 int node, rings can have int, amulets can have int, headgear can have int, pretty sure you can even craft it yourself on items fairly early.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey man, loving the build so far. level 60 and it churns through league content like a hot knife through butter.

Just a question, do you think the build has enough maximum life leech rate? Blood rage is enough to hit the cap but i'm just wondering if burst damage is going to be an issue without the huge leech from brutal fervour/VP.
"
leonardinhoc a écrit :
Hey, I don't know if I'm missing something since your thread has so many reply pages now that I wasn't able to see if anyone has asked this or maybe i'm just really pepega but how do you deal with bleeding if you have nothing to leech off of? You're not using a staunching flask and I don't see you taking the slayer node to deal with bleeding, thanks in advance; sorry for the really dumb question.

That's my char from 3.5, I think i mention this at the start of the build. I'll try to get my char up and running asap so you guys can see my gear and whatnot. I'm lvl66 for now.
To answer your question though, Staunching life flask instead of the worm I had before. Or if you like the pickle potion so much and you can't go without it just put staunching on the quicksilver. I think it had the sanic mod before.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Guide works good so far (t6 maps atm).

To the people concerned about leech and mana:
The lust for carnage in the skilltree felt nice for me while leveling/early mapping.
Also a praxis paua ring (or one with elreon mod crafted) solves all mana issues.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
gonzo007 a écrit :
How do you use lvl20 Infused channeling and blasphemy, when you can't really up infused to level 2?

You get some intelligence. The fat 30 int node, rings can have int, amulets can have int, headgear can have int, pretty sure you can even craft it yourself on items fairly early.

but didn't you not took any int nodes? also dext suffer from same problem, thought less but still
"
gonzo007 a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
gonzo007 a écrit :

but didn't you not took any int nodes? also dext suffer from same problem, thought less but still

Apply some critical thinking - he's getting int from gear, so he doesn't need it from the tree. If you aren't getting enough from gear, then get it from the tree!

You get a lot of respec points for free from the campaign, just take what you need now and respec later if you have to.
Yo loving the guide! leveling section helped me out a ton but I have a question and that is after rigwald's charge whats a better sword after that? My dps is starting to get a bit low in act 6.
Uber lab done! Build is legit so far, I'm using Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand with level 3 Precision. Still on a 5 link no infused channeling yet my int is 36 lol so when I get a 6 link thinking of using Pulverise. Also thinking of linking cast on damage taken with a level 2 assassin's mark.
Breezing through the content, up to t6-7 maps. Feel free to look at my char "SlayerBackOnTheMenu" if you are looking for help. Also thanks for the fun build!

Auras/Links are still a work in progress as I get more sockets/better gear.

I also need to decide on what chest I want to upgrade to. Sitting on 4k life so that belly is looking necessary.

Quick question for weapons, starforge is out of reach for a bit, so in the meantime, are there any uniques that are an upgrade from doomsower, or do I look into crafting one?
build is cheaper than i thought)
Dernière édition par offimpulse, le 9 juin 2019 02:00:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires