[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Should you do the left or right side of the passive tree first? I'm just lvl15 so at the crossroads, not sure which side is better for leveling?
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
Should you do the left or right side of the passive tree first? I'm just lvl15 so at the crossroads, not sure which side is better for leveling?
I'd recommend left but some people have been reporting dex/int troubles so you can get some dex/int if you're lacking it (the big 30 nodes are good). Otherwise I'd go left first for the big regen node. Helps with blood rage and lab stuff :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
After Art of the Gladiator, it doesn't really matter to be honest.

Typically, you don't want to bother with crit nodes until mid-late game (whenever you get Overwhelm, either Merc or Uber labs), and unless you have a set of unique weapons ready to carry you through leveling, jumping straight into sword nodes isn't a great idea either.

While there are good uniques you can buy, it limits your options - in my opinion, it's just as easy to pick up some generic 2h damage nodes like Wrecking Ball to keep your damage up without restriction, and spec out later using some of your free points. Remember, there's nothing wrong with respeccing, the game give you free points with which to do so for a reason, and many players never use them; you don't want to have to change your build entirely, but you can easily afford to take some +30 stat nodes, life/mana leech, or +movespeed/+range early and change out later.

Brinkmanship is also good to grab early for extra range, even if you don't plan to keep it later on and if you do decide to get into swords early, you can prioritize Blade Master and Blade Dancer to push range even further.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 9 juin 2019 05:51:40
Does anyone know if Infused channeling is bugged or not? Rumors around going around that it is with the physical tag, but nothing confirmed.
Hey Devon, just wanted to say thanks for the build.

Doing t8-t9 with Kondo's Pride + Belly on 5-link, having no issues with damage or survivability. My PoB says around 220k not counting the impale stuff, pretty good so far.

Quick question: Would Haemophilia work with Slayer culling? I miss those POPS from Herald of Ice, haha.

Also, @Archimtiros , since you're around, thank you for all the work you did (do?) on fury warrior, really enjoyed your guides in wow legion.
How different is the build you're following(the one with blood rage) compared to the "default" one with the leech node? Is either strictly better than the other or is it just down to personal preference?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
How different is the build you're following(the one with blood rage) compared to the "default" one with the leech node? Is either strictly better than the other or is it just down to personal preference?

Personal preference, close to no change. The one with the leech node is more player friendly. The one I'm using requires you to have blood rage up 24/7.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Updated all of the pastebins with proper gems and revisited the Leveling trees. PM me if you find a hitch so I can fix it but it should be fine. Also updated the build overall, listed the optimal weapons before starforge in the leveling guide and updated some other sections. SPIN TO WIN BOIS! :D
Spin to win !
"
Also, @Archimtiros , since you're around, thank you for all the work you did (do?) on fury warrior, really enjoyed your guides in wow legion.

I appreciate that, you're welcome.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires