[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Monta88 a écrit :
I saw your updated pastebin take impale nodes but you removed the gem from the cyclone's abilities to put that of the critic right or you will get back impaled?

As I said multiple times before Critical Damage is Impale (it's jsut a placeholder).
Use Impale instead of critical damage. There is a Main Link section below.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Monta88 a écrit :
I saw your updated pastebin take impale nodes but you removed the gem from the cyclone's abilities to put that of the critic right or you will get back impaled?

Starting to sound like a broken record around here...
"
elkine a écrit :
thanks for your guide thing are working great for now but you should make a gem link section in your guide for better visibility

Done.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Looks great.
Can we swap for Double Strike for ST / Bosses ?
Dernière édition par ChevalierSolaire, le 8 juin 2019 16:24:16
Having lots of fun with the build. Thank you!
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"
Monta88 a écrit :

Starting to sound like a broken record around here...

Haha, a bit yeah xd
"
Milmoo51 a écrit :
Having lots of fun with the build. Thank you!

Glad to hear :D

"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
Looks great.
Can we swap for Double Strike for ST / Bosses ?

Idk how double strike works. Just slap a Conc effect instead of Infused channeling.
Hey, I don't know if I'm missing something since your thread has so many reply pages now that I wasn't able to see if anyone has asked this or maybe i'm just really pepega but how do you deal with bleeding if you have nothing to leech off of? You're not using a staunching flask and I don't see you taking the slayer node to deal with bleeding, thanks in advance; sorry for the really dumb question.
For anyone asking what a good early end-game weapon is for this build, I've found hiltless to be pretty amazing. It's relatively cheap because of the "Enemies you attack reflect 100 phys damage to you" is a serious drawback for most classes, but not slayer once you get that ascendancy. It has pretty high base crit so you can go for Impact instead of Overwhelm for your merc lab and has pretty good PDPS at around 430ish
How do you use lvl20 Infused channeling and blasphemy, when you can't really up infused to level 2?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires