[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

hm too bad the leveling trees are not updated yet :(

i am lost completely with this tree which way to go :(
Just do the: With fortify nodes [9.5% less DPS +5% effective life] (v0.911)

Has leveling trees and safer to learn the build. Looking at the other trees it's not hard to respec on later and even can do that :P

Just think you can't go wrong with the With fortify
Hey !

Thank you for your build, I really enjoy it ! And thanks for your leveling tips/PoB.

I've got a little quesiton about your PoB (the one you're playing). What about intel ? In your PoB, at lvl max, you have only 86 intel, when your gems like Infused Channeling requiers 111 intel at lvl 20. How to deal with it ?

Still about your PoB, quid of skills ? For exemple, you do not use Ice Golem on your PoB. So, what skills are you going to use in end game ? Those on your PoB ? Or those which are on the gear section in your guid ?

Have a good day !
Dernière édition par Choupiyanou, le 8 juin 2019 11:48:32
Hi.
In the guide and PoB there are different Cyclone supports, Increased Critical damage and Impale.
Which is recommended?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Choupiyanou a écrit :
Hey !

Thank you for your build, I really enjoy it ! And thanks for your leveling tips/PoB.

I've got a little quesiton about your PoB (the one you're playing). What about intel ? In your PoB, at lvl max, you have only 86 intel, when your gems like Infused Channeling requiers 111 intel at lvl 20. How to deal with it ?

Still about your PoB, quid of skills ? For exemple, you do not use Ice Golem on your PoB. So, what skills are you going to use in end game ? Those on your PoB ? Or those which are on the gear section in your guid ?

Have a good day !

Items, usually on rings or a helmet, there you will get intelligence. If you're lacking just take one of the big +30 nodes in the meantime.

Also, yes sorry forgot about the golem, I will remove it promptly as CWDT is only linked with Steelskin now and blasphemy + vulnarability take the slots in the same item.

"
bex_HB a écrit :
hm too bad the leveling trees are not updated yet :(

i am lost completely with this tree which way to go :(

They are all updated as much as they can be. PoB isn't, we have to make do with what we can. The first pastebin is what I am currently using. All 3 trees are fine to follow.

"
roetetoet a écrit :
Still, noob, always will be a noob and depend on you guys. but so far easy enough to follow the leveling section and omg I am having a blast.

Loving the build and thank you, everyone, for contributing, yes people like me exist that are in there 50's and understand things slowly

Not all guides hold my hand, so thank you :)

I am glad that you are enjoying it! Thank you for the kind words :D

"
Syzer97 a écrit :
Wanna ask something about leech mechanic. Its a general question not really a build one, but i have no idea how it works and maybe there are more like me:D

I understand how leech is calculated, duration and all.
I know a leech instance its up to 2% of max life with a cap of 20% max life so 10 instances.

What i don't know is how those instances are calculated.
If i don't use any leech node or item mod anything besides blood rage which is 1.2%. Can i reach the 20% max cap with 10 different hits of the same leech source creating 10 instances of leech, or do i need 10 different leech generators (nods, mods,item, jwls, etc) to get to 20%.

All I can tell you is that the blood rage leech equals to that one 0.6% node in our case. So both will provide the same benefit. Taking the 0.6% just means that you will also be leeching without blood rage as well. I don't even completely understand it as well since it has 4 different modifiers to 4 different aspects of leech. What I do know is what we need. Sry and hope this helped.

"
Nishrek a écrit :
Hi.
In the guide and PoB there are different Cyclone supports, Increased Critical damage and Impale.
Which is recommended?

PoB doesn't have the Impale gem yet. I already mentioned in the build guide, consider critical damage gem as Impale, so you're supposed to have the Impale gem instead of that.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Nishrek a écrit :
Hi.
Which is recommended?

As I said at the start of the build guide, Critical damage is supposed to be Impale. It's just a placeholder until it gets implemented into PoB. Use Impale not Critical Damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
which weapon would u recommend till star?
Guys consider leveling with Wurm's Molt Leather Belt
It should solve your mana problems after you get sufficient damage.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 8 juin 2019 14:29:02
I saw your updated pastebin take impale nodes but you removed the gem from the cyclone's abilities to put that of the critic right or you will get back impaled?
thanks for your guide thing are working great for now but you should make a gem link section in your guide for better visibility

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires