[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Astoon a écrit :
Last Question, which Auras u run? I see just Vulnerability for free with Blasphemy right? But which on Lategame aswell? Pride? Precision? Haste?

Definitely Pride and Dread banner. Not really sure if Flesh and stone is worth it. Pride + Dread Banner + Precision + Enlighten 2-3 is pretty sure the setup for one item. Then 1 more aura along the 5L in the chestpiece, either Blood and Sand or Flesh and Stone, depending on remaining mana.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Will you personally be following the build with or without the fortify nodes?
Can't speak for Devon, but I would take Rampart (bottom fortify), but not steadfast (top fortify), unless the build starts feeling too squishy in the late game. The pathing is smoother and it picks up a lot more damage.

Ultimately the tree is going to be refined based on how the late game feels though - Slayer and Cyclone have both picked up a lot of damage with these updates, but defense has also improved through Infused Channeling, Fortify, and the new mitigation skills, so it's kind of hard to say for certain without playing through.

If damage ends up feeling high enough, we can easily drop some for defense, while if the build feels too squishy, it's can be rearranged for that as well.
Do the impale nodes work out to be more damage instead of just more raw damage nodes?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Will you personally be following the build with or without the fortify nodes?

Without and possibly without the bottom leech node as I'll try to min-max.

"
soCloudyy a écrit :
Do the impale nodes work out to be more damage instead of just more raw damage nodes?

Yes it works out to be more damage, around 20-30% more in total.

p.s. sry guys haven't been playing yet, I'll probably be streaming a bit today though if anyone is interested to check it out. Same name on twitch ^^
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Dernière édition par devon752, le 8 juin 2019 01:43:56
as soon as I copy the pastebin it tells me error 404 can you re-update it?
Nice build so far. Just got level 67 with Merc lab done and got to go to sleep soon :{ got a 5 link so far not using Infused Channeling yet getting all this int/dex is tough.

Using mana flask is kinda annoying thinking of getting a mana leech node untill I can craft the ring mod. Unless anyone has a better idea?

Cyclone is going to cost 8 mana I think with 6 sockets because it's 6 right now with 5. That mean's we got to use the 1ex craft cost of skill from the crafting bench, unless we use something else that reduces mana cost.

Dernière édition par Megavolt419, le 8 juin 2019 03:53:44
"
Megavolt419 a écrit :
Nice build so far. Just got level 67 with Merc lab done and got to go to sleep soon :{ got a 5 link so far not using Infused Channeling yet getting all this int/dex is tough.

Using mana flask is kinda annoying thinking of getting a mana leech node untill I can craft the ring mod. Unless anyone has a better idea?

Cyclone is going to cost 8 mana I think with 6 sockets because it's 6 right now with 5. That mean's we got to use the 1ex craft cost of skill from the crafting bench, unless we use something else that reduces mana cost.

Nah, don't worry dude it's gonna be fine even with -6. That means it would cost 2 mana, even if you have 8 attacks per second that's just 16mana per second. If you get a -7 craft it's basically free :D
And yes a mana leech node or mana leech attribute on an item can basically be a replacement for it.

"
Monta88 a écrit :
as soon as I copy the pastebin it tells me error 404 can you re-update it?

Yep updated it, should work now. You can import it into PoB now. Ty.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 8 juin 2019 04:15:18
Wanna ask something about leech mechanic. Its a general question not really a build one, but i have no idea how it works and maybe there are more like me:D

I understand how leech is calculated, duration and all.
I know a leech instance its up to 2% of max life with a cap of 20% max life so 10 instances.

What i don't know is how those instances are calculated.
If i don't use any leech node or item mod anything besides blood rage which is 1.2%. Can i reach the 20% max cap with 10 different hits of the same leech source creating 10 instances of leech, or do i need 10 different leech generators (nods, mods,item, jwls, etc) to get to 20%.
Still, noob, always will be a noob and depend on you guys. but so far easy enough to follow the leveling section and omg I am having a blast.

Loving the build and thank you, everyone, for contributing, yes people like me exist that are in there 50's and understand things slowly

Not all guides hold my hand, so thank you :)
Dernière édition par roetetoet, le 8 juin 2019 07:00:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires