[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I don't see all gem links anywhere, unless I'm blind. But no rush really.
As far as I am concerned it will be possible to use Kondo's Pride all the way to starforge? I suppose I will better get starforge as Shaper drop rather then get enough currency to buy it.
"
Winningg a écrit :
I don't see all gem links anywhere, unless I'm blind. But no rush really.

If you are looking inside Path of Building, go under "Skills" Cyclone (order of Priority). On the forum I think I've also updated the links and order of priority.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Haagie a écrit :
I kinda had the same thing in mind! For supp gems i use brutality, damage on full life, melee phys damage, maim and fortify since those look stronger too in the new patch and i want aoe so i dont pick conc effect.

I go carnage heart since i will be leeching a lot too instead of impresence. For my ascendancy i go endless hunger and brutal fervour, headsman for dmg or impact for clear and accuracy, im not sure yet and also overwhelm. I also have tempered flesh for crit multiplier and go carcass jack for body armour and starkonja instead. I got up to 93% hit chance and 401% multiplier and 48 crit chance!I get still like 950k dps with old gems on pob. Any tips for improvement? I have been thinking about going shadows and dust but idk if unholy might will work with brutality support gem, maybe i will ditch it and go those gloves and replace brutality for conc effect.

If you're going cyclone, use infused channeling. Drop maim support on 6l and link it with flesh and stone, the maim stacks to 30%.
"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :
I think Bane of legends is incredibly overrated so I'm gonna go for Brutal Fervour, now I wonder if I really need the accuracy and aoe from Impact or if I have to drop Headsman.

If you will go for Brutal Fervour, definitely drop Bane and Impact. I'm also still considering it. Unfortunately I will know only when I make the character and test it in maps/bosses. I know for certain with it you are dropping 25% more, a lot of mobility, AoE and a potential 15% more.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Dernière édition par devon752, le 7 juin 2019 15:02:31
Last Question, which Auras u run? I see just Vulnerability for free with Blasphemy right? But which on Lategame aswell? Pride? Precision? Haste?
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Sonnyyy84 a écrit :

"
Kuderion a écrit :
Thanks for all the work on updating the tree.

I feel War Banner might be a bit better than Dread Banner, mostly depending on the new hitchance calculation.

Np dude.
What do you mean new hitchance calculation? Pretty sure Dread banner gives us the last 20% chance needed on hit.

Adding is hard... When calculating the chance to impale I somehow got 100% chance to Impale without Dread Banner. Must have included some "increased effect" as "increased chance". So Dread Banner is more damage. And even if the war banner gets better with the new accuracy calculation it won't be a problem to change it. With new hitchance calcutation I referred to the changes with accuracy (up to 100% chance to hit possible)
"
Talcx a écrit :
"
Haagie a écrit :
I kinda had the same thing in mind! For supp gems i use brutality, damage on full life, melee phys damage, maim and fortify since those look stronger too in the new patch and i want aoe so i dont pick conc effect.

I go carnage heart since i will be leeching a lot too instead of impresence. For my ascendancy i go endless hunger and brutal fervour, headsman for dmg or impact for clear and accuracy, im not sure yet and also overwhelm. I also have tempered flesh for crit multiplier and go carcass jack for body armour and starkonja instead. I got up to 93% hit chance and 401% multiplier and 48 crit chance!I get still like 950k dps with old gems on pob. Any tips for improvement? I have been thinking about going shadows and dust but idk if unholy might will work with brutality support gem, maybe i will ditch it and go those gloves and replace brutality for conc effect.

If you're going cyclone, use infused channeling. Drop maim support on 6l and link it with flesh and stone, the maim stacks to 30%.

Infused, Fortify, Melee Phys, Brutality, Impale are all better than the maim gem. Flesh and stone will work even without the maim gem since it provides maim.
Are the long codes given meant to go in path of building or is there a pastebin link I'm not seeing? Thanks for writing out the guide.
"
Astoon a écrit :
Last Question, which Auras u run? I see just Vulnerability for free with Blasphemy right? But which on Lategame aswell? Pride? Precision? Haste?

Definitely Pride and Dread banner. Not really sure if Flesh and stone is worth it. Pride + Dread Banner + Precision + Enlighten 2-3 is pretty sure the setup for one item. Then 1 more aura along the 5L in the chestpiece, either Blood and Sand or Flesh and Stone, depending on remaining mana.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires