[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Ok, ignore my previous comment, apparently they finally fixed Fenumus The Last Night on the Aspect of The Spider fight. It was pretty much unbeatable previously after the 3.1.1 patch.

"
alanesh a écrit :

why no endurance charge ? buff damage( with unylelding ) and defense imho is better than more hp , are jugg with shield (50% block + armor double with iron reflex ecc ) dont need 8k hp to survive

Can't answer for Gorno but my take on this is simple. Endurance charge is not always better than just getting more HP. Especially on a build that use Loreweave or already res capped. Which means that all you're getting from the charges are physical damage reduction, which we don't need any more than what we already have.
Dernière édition par ultimatecat, le 6 avr. 2018 06:34:03
"
Ok, ignore my previous comment, apparently they finally fixed Fenumus The Last Night on the Aspect of The Spider fight. It was pretty much unbeatable previously after the 3.1.1 patch.

"
alanesh a écrit :

why no endurance charge ? buff damage( with unylelding ) and defense imho is better than more hp , are jugg with shield (50% block + armor double with iron reflex ecc ) dont need 8k hp to survive

Can't answer for Gorno but my take on this is simple. Endurance charge is not always better than just getting more HP. Especially on a build that use Loreweave or already res capped. Which means that all you're getting from the charges are physical damage reduction, which we don't need any more than what we already have.

ok but i have suggest to take unylelding for buff damage too , Loreweave are nice but for start to mapping is so expensive

thanks for advice , wait for Gorno reply to all question ;)
"
alanesh a écrit :
"

"
alanesh a écrit :

ok but i have suggest to take unylelding for buff damage too , Loreweave are nice but for start to mapping is so expensive

thanks for advice , wait for Gorno reply to all question ;)

Until you wait for someone else who will do what you can do on your own:

PoB is life, everytime i want to use new build, i optimize passive skills or use exactly those in the build, then realistically i put gear what i can afford to that build, 18-19lvl gems 0% quality, and so on - just to see how build will perform around lvl 80+.

You dont have to wait for build creator to try it on your own in PoB, just try switching asc point and you will see how much dmg you get - i personally go with Unstoppable, gameplay with this is so smooth and dmg boost from Unyelding isnt that much, cause this build isnt stacking more endurance charges than 4.

Also as someone already mentioned, when we are ress capped, we do not benefit that much from more endurance charges, so flat life is better, also this build is doing enough dmg without Unyelding, so more utility like you cant be stunned, slowed and increased mov. speed is really welcome.
Dernière édition par Chimerka, le 6 avr. 2018 07:19:35
"
Chimerka a écrit :

PoB is life, everytime i want to use new build, i optimize passive skills or use exactly those in the build, then realistically i put gear what i can afford to that build, 18-19lvl gems 0% quality, and so on - just to see how build will perform around lvl 80+.

You dont have to wait for build creator to try it on your own in PoB, just try switching asc point and you will see how much dmg you get - i personally go with Unstoppable, gameplay with this is so smooth and dmg boost from Unyelding isnt that much, cause this build isnt stacking more endurance charges than 4.

Also as someone already mentioned, when we are ress capped, we do not benefit that much from more endurance charges, so flat life is better, also this build is doing enough dmg without Unyelding, so more utility like you cant be stunned, slowed and increased mov. speed is really welcome.

thanks for advice
Hello Gorno.

For me the +2mana on hit didnt worked perfectly. The clarity watchers eye actually fixed it. Possibly would just use poachers mark blasphemy and skip aspect of the spider if i were starting the build over again. Im having hard time fixing resist,its really hard actually.. But the fun thing is i have lots of room for upgrade so i cant be bored playing the build until i rip.

I switched from liftingnerd BLS molten to yours and i must say this is much better. This one was more trickier to gear then the bls but the end result is much more satysfying. The clear speed is much better because of the 1.4 vs 1.8 aps grelwood has. Im loving it.

If you have time, im curious how you would proceed fixing my stuff...Im fulltime scour/alcing elder ring but,the journey is long. The good thing is im getting lots of 1-4ex curse on hit/life/res/etc ring... But no lgoh :).

Spoiler

I was even thinking of getting a rare shield with resist .. it would make gearing much easier and couldf focus on more life/wed./flat dmg. I know the helmet is crap but,the 55int allow me to use it without investing in int.And there were no arm/ev base +3 moltenproj when i shopped back then. Or they were 30ex+.

My profile is open if you wanna check it out. Im at like 108k dps with the samr config has you do... And your at 142k . Thats pretty much a 40% difference which is a whole lot.

Id like to get this char shaper viable , my goal is to kill shaper once on hardcore.

Dernière édition par Deadbringer, le 6 avr. 2018 11:19:07
good build chief
Dernière édition par xinomahc, le 6 avr. 2018 13:56:40
Would you take Avatar of Fire if you can´t afford Xoph´s Blood/Watcher´s Eye ?
Dernière édition par fink321, le 6 avr. 2018 16:30:47
"
Deadbringer a écrit :
Hello Gorno.

For me the +2mana on hit didnt worked perfectly. The clarity watchers eye actually fixed it. Possibly would just use poachers mark blasphemy and skip aspect of the spider if i were starting the build over again. Im having hard time fixing resist,its really hard actually.. But the fun thing is i have lots of room for upgrade so i cant be bored playing the build until i rip.

I switched from liftingnerd BLS molten to yours and i must say this is much better. This one was more trickier to gear then the bls but the end result is much more satysfying. The clear speed is much better because of the 1.4 vs 1.8 aps grelwood has. Im loving it.

If you have time, im curious how you would proceed fixing my stuff...Im fulltime scour/alcing elder ring but,the journey is long. The good thing is im getting lots of 1-4ex curse on hit/life/res/etc ring... But no lgoh :).

Spoiler

I was even thinking of getting a rare shield with resist .. it would make gearing much easier and couldf focus on more life/wed./flat dmg. I know the helmet is crap but,the 55int allow me to use it without investing in int.And there were no arm/ev base +3 moltenproj when i shopped back then. Or they were 30ex+.

My profile is open if you wanna check it out. Im at like 108k dps with the samr config has you do... And your at 142k . Thats pretty much a 40% difference which is a whole lot.

Id like to get this char shaper viable , my goal is to kill shaper once on hardcore.

You just need 98% resists wich is not super hard. with 5 rares and 5 jewels. Im also crafting rings, wich turned out to be rather nice for earning some currency. You lack some of the WED/Proj dmg I have on my gear.

"
alanesh a écrit :
"
Chimerka a écrit :

thanks for advice

Just because Jugg has endurance charges, doesnt mean they are insanely good. Endurance charges are good for undercapping resists to Ele weakness and save you stacking some resists. But they are not worth further investment. Most of the deadly damage in the game comes from Elemental Sources. Thats why Loreweave is so immensly good. Armor is just good to a certain point. Having around 15k is tatally fine for most content in the game. I can stand in the Chimera Cloud phase without taking ANY damage.

And I wholeheartedly disagree, that Mitigation is better than Life. Life is the Tier 1 source of survivabity with VERY few exceptions. These are only things that have the LESS DAMGE FROM XXX SOURCE tagged to them. One of this is Maxres (thats why loreweave is 100% better than kaoms). Enfeeble and some other things like "reduces damage taken" from Unbreakable (wich is in fact LESS). This is an extremly difficult topic, but I recommend checking out the Armor and Evasion pages on the Wiki.

Unyielding is actually extremly bad, so bad its worse than taking random +10 strenght nodes on the passive tree is better. It has a very small damage bonus (3.9% total damage bonus). The AoE is inexistant cause we cap out AoE with the Wildfire Jewels alone. We basically NEVER stun an enemy with micro hits from molten balls outside of white skeletons in tier 2 maps.

Unrelenting is actually pretty good, but I would never use it over Unstoppable. Unstoppable in particular is one of the only sources against the elder/uber elder freeze. Also it turns Temp Chains into a buff for you. Movement speed is pure survivability. You will never get stuck in any cluster bomb freez temp chain mess.

Kaoms Roots are IMHO kinda horrible. Yes they have unwavering stance. Unwavering stance has its own downsides. Rare Boots can also have up to 150 Life. And I would NEVER(!) trade movement speed for anything else. And the absolute worst part is, they have no Socktes. How would you else use Immortal Call or Blood Rage? Both are insanely good for clearspeed and survivability. The only things I could agree is that with those you could trade Unstoppable for Unrelenting. But you would still lack the sockets.

"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
Deadbringer a écrit :
Hello Gorno.

Spoiler

You just need 98% resists wich is not super hard. with 5 rares and 5 jewels. Im also crafting rings, wich turned out to be rather nice for earning some currency. You lack some of the WED/Proj dmg I have on my gear.

"
alanesh a écrit :
"
Chimerka a écrit :

thanks for advice

Just because Jugg has endurance charges, doesnt mean they are insanely good. Endurance charges are good for undercapping resists to Ele weakness and save you stacking some resists. But they are not worth further investment. Most of the deadly damage in the game comes from Elemental Sources. Thats why Loreweave is so immensly good. Armor is just good to a certain point. Having around 15k is tatally fine for most content in the game. I can stand in the Chimera Cloud phase without taking ANY damage.

And I wholeheartedly disagree, that Mitigation is better than Life. Life is the Tier 1 source of survivabity with VERY few exceptions. These are only things that have the LESS DAMGE FROM XXX SOURCE tagged to them. One of this is Maxres (thats why loreweave is 100% better than kaoms). Enfeeble and some other things like "reduces damage taken" from Unbreakable (wich is in fact LESS). This is an extremly difficult topic, but I recommend checking out the Armor and Evasion pages on the Wiki.

Unyielding is actually extremly bad, so bad its worse than taking random +10 strenght nodes on the passive tree is better. It has a very small damage bonus (3.9% total damage bonus). The AoE is inexistant cause we cap out AoE with the Wildfire Jewels alone. We basically NEVER stun an enemy with micro hits from molten balls outside of white skeletons in tier 2 maps.

Unrelenting is actually pretty good, but I would never use it over Unstoppable. Unstoppable in particular is one of the only sources against the elder/uber elder freeze. Also it turns Temp Chains into a buff for you. Movement speed is pure survivability. You will never get stuck in any cluster bomb freez temp chain mess.

Kaoms Roots are IMHO kinda horrible. Yes they have unwavering stance. Unwavering stance has its own downsides. Rare Boots can also have up to 150 Life. And I would NEVER(!) trade movement speed for anything else. And the absolute worst part is, they have no Socktes. How would you else use Immortal Call or Blood Rage? Both are insanely good for clearspeed and survivability. The only things I could agree is that with those you could trade Unstoppable for Unrelenting. But you would still lack the sockets.

many thanks ! ok for clarification , i am a noob ;)

i need to farm some currency and reroll this build !

some suggestion for cheap rare for amulet and chest ? random life + res ???
I really need help, im going crazy with this build, do I need to buy LGOH rings or something? im dying on t4-5 maps with 5.5k life 16k armor stationary (72 phys dmg reduction plus the 4 charges, so around 84%) res capped 88% 123% 122% and random yellow beasts kill me on shitty rolled maps, I need to know what am I doing wrong, you said 15k armor is totally fine, I feeling like a witch being kicked by Brutus lol
Spoiler

466 life regen, i've been using poachers mark to sustain mana but for life i cant see the problem...
Yes I know that I dont have loreweave yet, but still stupid, I am sorry but for me I think its not possible to take this much damage wit such stats, really need help here :/
Dernière édition par romulopina, le 6 avr. 2018 18:06:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires