[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Yeah i dont think im gonna start playing with the shield, There is already the helmet where im losing armour because of an ES base.

My only real goal is to kill one shaper with melee on hardcore. My only experience is with a specter dude last league. So this will be fun. Id like to get a bit more dps then you had just to be "sure" and i probably wont be tanking shaper slam just because,well,we dont do that in hardcore :D. IDK everytime i watched your vid i am like ..MOVE...MOVE ...LOL.

Its been a fun journey . I usually slam descent gear on a character and never bother min/maxing past that. And this char actually made me go out of my usual way because im liking it. The clearspeed is pretty okayish and boss capability is pretty much where it shine.

Today will be a long day with lots of poe.trade alerts...i hope i can get this thing settle.
Hi Gorno, I want to say thank you for coming out with this build and showcase with those clear explanation. I just got my jug to 70+ today following your build with slight diff in gears. All i can say is the build rock and stuff are just melting. i had to put a pt in one 30dex node as i didnt managed to have enough dex in my gears T.T.

looking forward to rock shaper and elder:)
Nice build, just a minmax tip. If you take the outer path from Barbarism instead of the inner like you did in your POB, you can use same amount of points and gain 3% allres and lose 8%armour.

EDIT:
You can also dual wield the swords with slightly different build. https://pastebin.com/KC2KERnH
Same amount of points, 4k more melee hit, 2k less ball hit, but you have 2 more balls. You also get 20% chaos res, 15% reduced mana cost of skills, 52 more life, some move speed and 10 extra int (lol). But lose 100 life leech somehow from 1 sword cluster near duelist, shield charge for whirling blades, 19% block.
I've never actually used aspect of the spider myself even though I have 2x available, but assuming you have permanently 3 stacks, you gain less than 1k dps vs a 20/20 herald of ash, so it's pretty damn expensive minmaxing. A 20/23 ash even lessens the gap.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Dernière édition par ZoRoXo, le 8 avr. 2018 10:04:03
I have to thank you for that great Build!

I've allready done T15 Elder and Shaper inclusive Guardians deathless with ease.
After next level up i will try Uber Elder.

Thanks alot!
Hi, I really like your builds. But I don´t like playing more builds in one league and I would like to farm all content with just one build. Can´t decide whether to play this build or ele claw. How much more damage has ele claw build?
"
Sharmi a écrit :
Hi, I really like your builds. But I don´t like playing more builds in one league and I would like to farm all content with just one build. Can´t decide whether to play this build or ele claw. How much more damage has ele claw build?

Just open POB and compared the 2 builds, this will take you 2min ...
"
Sharmi a écrit :

Ele Claw has ALOT more damage. This build is ALOT tankier. I havent myself dont uber elder with the Inquis, however from what I hear its possible rather well.

THis build clears maps as fast as the other but farms every encounter before uber elder like its a complete joke. Uber Elder is the single thing that actually puts up a fight ( and loses)

If you wanna concentrate on a single build this is pretty much perfect. You can take this to lvl 100 cause you can safely chain farm any T14-16 even with in most absurd mods you can dream of. There is no combination of mods on a t16 that this build does not completely destroy. The inquis cant do this. However the inquis has a quite better entry fee coming from zero gear. It works pretty much with complete garbage gear. While the JUGG needs some things to start working properly.
So i have finallly reach around same dps .. i sit at 7/7k life though. The reason is a ring with no life and cheaper jewels with 30life.

Spoiler

If i could get this kind of jewel x3 would totally be insane.

pushed t13 today, was a breeze. I ran them medium cause hardcore wont forgive me,and im not sure what this build can/cannot do just yet.

Ill push 95 or more, attempt shaper on the next week end.

Other then that,which one for the guardian(shaper) is the easiest? Id like to farm a t16
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
Sharmi a écrit :

Ele Claw has ALOT more damage. This build is ALOT tankier. I havent myself dont uber elder with the Inquis, however from what I hear its possible rather well.

THis build clears maps as fast as the other but farms every encounter before uber elder like its a complete joke. Uber Elder is the single thing that actually puts up a fight ( and loses)

If you wanna concentrate on a single build this is pretty much perfect. You can take this to lvl 100 cause you can safely chain farm any T14-16 even with in most absurd mods you can dream of. There is no combination of mods on a t16 that this build does not completely destroy. The inquis cant do this. However the inquis has a quite better entry fee coming from zero gear. It works pretty much with complete garbage gear. While the JUGG needs some things to start working properly.

Thanks a lot!
just swapped my jugg to this and got some gear, other than levelling up what should I focus on?

got a few ex, just waiting on a decently priced +3 helm to buy currently
Dernière édition par bestesthunterEU, le 8 avr. 2018 19:51:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires