[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
romulopina a écrit :
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

you really want 1 LGOH ring... Like its your only source of life gain. Im playing a similar build and 1x 30life gain on hit is plenty enough. Its cheap depending on the other mod on the ring so you can start with just lgoh and then upg later to flat fire/life/wed/lgoh.

Also like gornoDD mentionned,you need a +2/3 mana gained on hit viridian jewel.

What im liking in this build is the number of points we are saving in the tree. Just to get to the duelist leech node+point blank. Can invest those into other thing.

I see, think I should buy one of those jewels now, I am leveling with MS not sunder, thought would be better because of the ele dmg nodes on the way but its going good, the only problem is the mana, using tabula and goes down pretty fast with high att speed

Yeah,use ancestral call for lvling also. I find myself liking ancestral call more then fire pen. You can also get the mana mod on glove i think?
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

I know it sounded a bit rude but its just i dont like seeing build and then you will have plenty of people not aware of what they really need for it to work.

I love that mgoh guide though,i guess just getting a viridian jewel would works. Then a vit/lgoh watchers eye + 1rings or 2rings + 1 anger watcher eyes... Cause getting both mod on hardcore is out of the equation,its the price of an HH.

Ill respec to your build later, im kinda liking the whole concept and just using your build im getting 150k pob dps with my current gear,using bls stuff /no flask and etc. Then i can get a better opinion on it.

Its all good. I gave a highly detailed description from the beginning of how the build works in the "how the build works" section. Most people dont put much effort into reading what I write end up making false statements regarding diffrent aspects of my build or even claiming im trying to trap people.

With all my builds I try to keep them as affordable as possible compared to the result they can achieve.

In time I will record a video of me killing uber-elder with a Thiefs torment ring, just to end the super expenseive rings debate.

"
Deadbringer a écrit :
"
romulopina a écrit :
I just started leveling with this build on the league from scratch, so any advice for those rings? are they really needed or I can do red tiers without them? I saw the gearing curve is nice so I'll give it a try :P

you really want 1 LGOH ring... Like its your only source of life gain. Im playing a similar build and 1x 30life gain on hit is plenty enough. Its cheap depending on the other mod on the ring so you can start with just lgoh and then upg later to flat fire/life/wed/lgoh.

What im liking in this build is the number of points we are saving in the tree. Just to get to the duelist leech node+point blank. Can invest those into other thing.

Yes but you can live with a Thiefs torment ring for quite a while. Reasonable 10-15 life leech rings start at 5chaos. Just read the new section I included.
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

I know it sounded a bit rude but its just i dont like seeing build and then you will have plenty of people not aware of what they really need for it to work.

I love that mgoh guide though,i guess just getting a viridian jewel would works. Then a vit/lgoh watchers eye + 1rings or 2rings + 1 anger watcher eyes... Cause getting both mod on hardcore is out of the equation,its the price of an HH.

Ill respec to your build later, im kinda liking the whole concept and just using your build im getting 150k pob dps with my current gear,using bls stuff /no flask and etc. Then i can get a better opinion on it.

Its all good. I gave a highly detailed description from the beginning of how the build works in the "how the build works" section. Most people dont put much effort into reading what I write end up making false statements regarding diffrent aspects of my build or even claiming im trying to trap people.

With all my builds I try to keep them as affordable as possible compared to the result they can achieve.

In time I will record a video of me killing uber-elder with a Thiefs torment ring, just to end the super expenseive rings debate.

"
Deadbringer a écrit :
"
romulopina a écrit :
I just started leveling with this build on the league from scratch, so any advice for those rings? are they really needed or I can do red tiers without them? I saw the gearing curve is nice so I'll give it a try :P

Yes but you can live with a Thiefs torment ring for quite a while. Reasonable 10-15 life leech rings start at 5chaos. Just read the new section I included.

Thief torment are 40c on hardore,its cheaper to get 2 eldeer ring with lgoh and slam a life or res crafted on it. Also since people wont be using aspect of the spider,they could possibly just use poachers mark for the lvling part.

I had a question regarding jewel in general ,what would be an ideal jewel? Also,does a 25% extra phys to fire anger watcher eyes is better then a 4mod dmg jewel? its kinda confusing since you possible can get 8% as/ 16fire/12 area dmg/12proj dmg or another 4% as. which is insane dps wise. 12% as/28% dmg or 8% as/40% dmg vs that watchers eye with 1 single mod?
"
Deadbringer a écrit :
Thief torment are 40c on hardore,its cheaper to get 2 eldeer ring with lgoh and slam a life or res crafted on it. Also since people wont be using aspect of the spider,they could possibly just use poachers mark for the lvling part.

I had a question regarding jewel in general ,what would be an ideal jewel? Also,does a 25% extra phys to fire anger watcher eyes is better then a 4mod dmg jewel? its kinda confusing since you possible can get 8% as/ 16fire/12 area dmg/12proj dmg or another 4% as. which is insane dps wise. 12% as/28% dmg or 8% as/40% dmg vs that watchers eye with 1 single mod?

Yeah, I think that this should also be a minor warning especially for HC players (though I'm not really sure if dying in Managerie counts in HC). Don't try to craft Aspect of The Spider on your own if it's the first time or unless you absolutely know what you're doing. Fenumus First of The Night is hands down the hardest thing in the game at the moment when it comes to surviving the encounter. The stupid thing has 1k chaos/s dot.

As far as jewel goes, unless you have something like perfect Abyss 4 T1 Flat Fire+Phys damage jewel , the Watcher's Eye would still be better, it'd still be better than 3 perfect rolled T1 damage mod Murderous. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get, but very close to, since not only you need to have 4 T1 rolls, you need to actually divine them for max rolls to beat the WE. And even then you'd lose the % max life for only very slight gain over the WE.
"
"
Deadbringer a écrit :

Yeah, I think that this should also be a minor warning especially for HC players (though I'm not really sure if dying in Managerie counts in HC). Don't try to craft Aspect of The Spider on your own if it's the first time or unless you absolutely know what you're doing. Fenumus First of The Night is hands down the hardest thing in the game at the moment when it comes to surviving the encounter. The stupid thing has 1k chaos/s dot.

As far as jewel goes, unless you have something like perfect Abyss 4 T1 Flat Fire+Phys damage jewel , the Watcher's Eye would still be better, it'd still be better than 3 perfect rolled T1 damage mod Murderous. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get, but very close to, since not only you need to have 4 T1 rolls, you need to actually divine them for max rolls to beat the WE. And even then you'd lose the % max life for only very slight gain over the WE.

Thanks for your time,im putting together your build atm... I hope the 3mgoh will be enough. My mind keep telling me 38mana/3 = impossible to hit 1 ennemy enough

Has an option, were 3 point away from just getting manaleech...I will get back to you on the matter. I really hope you are right and it work.

And the unexpect just happened, the perfect jewel with anger/clarity combo pop out with a lower price then anger single mod ..this is a good day.
Dernière édition par Deadbringer, le 5 avr. 2018 20:03:30
I don't understand, what are the right gems for 6L and 5L? for boss and trash mobs, I feel like I deal more dps on bosses with ancestral call?
"
romulopina a écrit :
I don't understand, what are the right gems for 6L and 5L? for boss and trash mobs, I feel like I deal more dps on bosses with ancestral call?

Dunno if its joke, but AC only works when boss has adds, if boss doesnt have adds, you are just using less damage gem, check tooltip with AC and without (you will see single target dmg change), then count -% fire ress from fire pen - fire pen isnt counted in tooltip.
"
Chimerka a écrit :

Dunno if its joke, but AC only works when boss has adds, if boss doesnt have adds, you are just using less damage gem, check tooltip with AC and without (you will see single target dmg change), then count -% fire ress from fire pen - fire pen isnt counted in tooltip.

But for his colors 4R 2B he is using Molten Strike - Multistrike - Ele Focus - Ele dmg - Ancestral Call - Conc Effect

and switch conc effect with increased aoe for mobs? Im confused where the fire pen gem comes in,
Unless Ancestral Call gives enough AoE to clear trash and could be used with conc effect, and switch to fire pen for harder bosses
Dernière édition par romulopina, le 6 avr. 2018 03:18:07
"
romulopina a écrit :
"
Chimerka a écrit :

But for his colors 4R 2B he is using Molten Strike - Multistrike - Ele Focus - Ele dmg - Ancestral Call - Conc Effect

and switch conc effect with increased aoe for mobs? Im confused where the fire pen gem comes in,
Unless Ancestral Call gives enough AoE to clear trash and could be used with conc effect, and switch to fire pen for harder bosses

I dont use ancestral call for single target. Why? Its mostly a shaper/uberelder thing. If you want to use the AC-Trick on shaper he starts shooting yellow balls in your face. Those can sometimes kill me. So to have more reliable single-target I take firepen over AC. This allows to me to go close so he just uses his weak melee attack. You can however still use AC over firepen. Its a matter of preference. Im thinking of using it on Uber Elder to faster clear the portal phase

makes sense?
hi mate , i am pretty excited for this build , i want to roll a molten strike jugg , i read yours guide for templar and are amazing and now you have done this , i like so much

have some question/suggestion :

i read all clarify for life and mana " leech " / " gain life/mana on hit " , i think for start to farming map thief torment ring with multistrike + ancestral call can be nice for sustain , or is better to buy elder ring to start ? jewel with +3 mana and other stat for build are pretty expensive for me

for ascension point undeniable and unfliching are bis , but i think is better to swap unstoppable with unylelding , stun immune is nice but more damage and area effect is better for me

why no endurance charge ? buff damage( with unylelding ) and defense imho is better than more hp , are jugg with shield (50% block + armor double with iron reflex ecc ) dont need 8k hp to survive

for equip cheap to start :

chest 6L with hp and res can be ok ? other unique chest can be nice over loreweave ?

amulet rare , stats to aim ? xoph are very expensive

some cheap suggestion for other equip slot ?

boots , can use kaom roots ? you say not recomended kaom root why you need some gem slot but i think setup with :

[01/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support
[03/00] Immortal Call
[07/20] Blood Rage

can be skipped , and rearrange on other CWDT setup or no ???

last question you have tried a DW greelwood shank version build ??? like this : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2056734/page/1

thanks in advace , for your reply if you would clarify my doubts

sorry my very bad english

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires