[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Invoker33 a écrit :

This is my gear, im struggeling in some incursions just getting one shot for example. my damage is also low what could i do better?

additional advice - Get Avatar of fire (described in league starter hints)
Hi there, having a blast with this char so far !

Question:

I don't have tombfist yet, so i put Vaal Impurity of fire in a slot.

What do you think about it ? 3s of ignoring fire res seems a bit overkill with the rest but still powerful isn't it ?

Hope this dosent get to crowded =D

So Im just wondering if all gems are correct linked etc, my prio I supose should be to upgrade my Jewels am I correct? Im not missing something important I hope.. Im aware of the enchants and will start chase them!

And about this Build/Guide, 10000000 TUMBS UP, Im level 70 and anything in my way just melts in 1 sec, even the bosses, Just fkn amazing Build and the Guide Well WeLL WELLL Done! Thanks alot for this!
Dernière édition par Dwedan, le 10 juin 2018 15:46:19
"
Dwedan a écrit :

So Im just wondering if all gems are correct linked etc, my prio I supose should be to upgrade my Jewels am I correct? Im not missing something important I hope..

And about this Build/Guide, 10000000 TUMBS UP, Im level 70 and anything in my way just melts in 1 sec, even the bosses, Just fkn amazing Build and the Guide Well WeLL WELLL Done! Thanks alot for this!

Did you RMT? How can you wind up with Xophs blood, amazing elder rings and a well rolled Loreweave 6L'd, but not know how to link items on the forum?
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 10 juin 2018 15:46:46
Just wanted to see what I should focus on as far as upgrades go next. I'm assuming probably a Watcher's Eye? I just bought my Xoph's Blood. Sitting in hideout with only 27k tooltip DPS with no totem or anything up while standing still. Seems like it's a lot lower than what yours was showing, and just curious where I'm lacking right now. And I know I want to replace my Tombfist. Corrupted mine and hit the only curse I didn't want to hit.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par dbush2765, le 10 juin 2018 15:47:20
What?, Don't you see my gems in gear =P? What did I do wrong..
Am I the only one using Chernobog's Pillar on the cheap? For 1c(or less) you get a decent add fire damage roll, 100+ life, high fire resist and all mobs have perm enfeeble. I really don't think Lioneye's Remorse is better. You loose 300-400hp but any non hex proof mob you touch is enfeebled doing 21% less damage, less crits, etc.

Additionally, it converts 25% of physical damage to fire. If you use this and a Watchers Eye with conversion then you don't need Xophs Blood or Avatar of Fire node. It could be either an alternative or a intermediary step into Xoph's.

Edit: Ran through the numbers in PoB. Going cheap and doing what I suggested resulted in 400hp less than the OP's PoB link and 84% of his damage without the enemy covered in ash and 73% if they are. That's with his double rolled Anger gem which is silly expensive. With a single rolled Anger gem it is 81% of his damage when enemy's are covered in ash. This would save you around 5-7ex in items if you did this which could make it a decent stepping stone. You're still doing almost 100k shaper dps per ball though so it probably isn't even needed unless you're doing uber.
Dernière édition par kan333, le 10 juin 2018 16:13:06
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
Dwedan a écrit :

So Im just wondering if all gems are correct linked etc, my prio I supose should be to upgrade my Jewels am I correct? Im not missing something important I hope..

Did you RMT? How can you wind up with Xophs blood, amazing elder rings and a well rolled Loreweave 6L'd, but not know how to link items on the forum?

Do you seriously ask such a question insted of telling me how to do it?
What does achieving currency in POE have to do with linking items on a website please tell me.
I absolutely loved this build, i had one question tho and it's that i'm draining almost all of my mana while using my molten strike, i'm level 83 and have the skill tree identical to yours but still cant find the reason why, any suggestions?
Hello,

Firstly, thank for the build, it works great for me.

I have a question concerning the 6L.

Our attack speed with sword + tree + jewels is quite insane and that's why I was wondering if the use of immolate support + combustion support would be a good Idea.

Immolate give like 250 flat fire dmg on each projectile (if the target is burning) and that's very interesting with our fast attack. The combustion support give 3 great bonus :

1) more than 50% to immolate the target => it enables the use of immolate
2) 30% MORE fire damage
3) -19% resist fire

I'm currently testing it in te place of elemental focus (obvious because this gem block any burning damage and so with it, immolate couldn't work) I still hesitate for the second replacement between ancestral call, concentrated effect support and multistrike.

Any thought about it ?
Dernière édition par vassvidri, le 10 juin 2018 18:24:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires