[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
I absolutely loved this build, i had one question tho and it's that i'm draining almost all of my mana while using my molten strike, i'm level 83 and have the skill tree identical to yours but still cant find the reason why, any suggestions?

You need mana on hit. If you don't have a Thief's Torment ring then you need a jewel with mana on hit. It is called "Mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" if you need to do a trade search.

"
vassvidri a écrit :
Hello,

Firstly, thank for the build, it works great for me.

I have a question concerning the 6L.

Our attack speed with sword + tree + jewels is quite insane and that's why I was wondering if the use of immolate support + combustion support would be a good Idea.

Immolate give like 250 flat fire dmg on each projectile (if the target is burning) and that's very interesting with our fast attack. The combustion support give 3 great bonus :

1) more than 50% to immolate the target => it enables the use of immolate
2) 30% MORE fire damage
3) -19% resist fire

I'm currently testing it in te place of elemental focus (obvious because this gem block any burning damage and so with it, immolate couldn't work) I still hesitate for the second replacement between ancestral call and multistrike.

Any thought about it ?

Have you checked in Path of Building? Immolate + Combustion gives 6% more damage on the OP's PoB link assuming the enemy is ignited over Elemental Focus + Fire Penetration.
Dernière édition par kan333, le 10 juin 2018 18:30:49
So can someone tell me why my links dident include the Gems Im useing in the gear?
"
Dwedan a écrit :
So can someone tell me why my links dident include the Gems Im useing in the gear?

They do show up in your post. Just not in the quote replies.
how good is this build for endgame bosses like uber elder and shaper?. Im looking for a build that dont die against anything and let me make mistakes in fights... Its this one?
Dernière édition par yissus, le 10 juin 2018 20:06:20
Dernière édition par Kenjosun, le 10 juin 2018 23:44:09
"
yissus a écrit :
how good is this build for endgame bosses like uber elder and shaper?. Im looking for a build that dont die against anything and let me make mistakes in fights... Its this one?

You clearly didn't read anything on this post and it really triggers me, and for that reason I don't think you deserve an answer...
On a related note, downed Uber Elder with a few deaths to bad ball-dodging. Build is very good, thanks again!
"
vassvidri a écrit :
Hello,

Firstly, thank for the build, it works great for me.

I have a question concerning the 6L.

Our attack speed with sword + tree + jewels is quite insane and that's why I was wondering if the use of immolate support + combustion support would be a good Idea.

Immolate give like 250 flat fire dmg on each projectile (if the target is burning) and that's very interesting with our fast attack. The combustion support give 3 great bonus :

1) more than 50% to immolate the target => it enables the use of immolate
2) 30% MORE fire damage
3) -19% resist fire

I'm currently testing it in te place of elemental focus (obvious because this gem block any burning damage and so with it, immolate couldn't work) I still hesitate for the second replacement between ancestral call, concentrated effect support and multistrike.

Any thought about it ?

If going that route, I'd probably go with replacing Concentrated Effect, since both Ancestral call and Multistrike doubles down on more faster attacks which gains the most from the flat fire damage
"
skillzq a écrit :
"
Dwedan a écrit :

They do show up in your post. Just not in the quote replies.

Okay ty

Hey,
Which item you suggest to replace now ?
I have 1ex + ~40c right now and I was thinking about Loreweave but Im not sure about buying it (maybe go for +3 enchant on helm or elder rings or just skip damage boosting items and just search for items which give me survivability) ? What item(s) will benefit me the most right now (in which order).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires