[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
"
LupusImmortalis a écrit :
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

Why would you want to use that over Loreweave?
Loreweave is full of mods that you want for this build.
Adds flat phys damage for ele conversion, gives attributes, life, and mana, increases critical strike chance to help Elemental Overload, increases elemental damage by 40%, and increases your maximum resistance cap.
You're gimping yourself by using a generic rare over Loreweave. That armor has nothing going for it aside from it's life roll.

Interesting point of view. Sorry not all of us are swimming in exalts. A poorly rolled Loreweave is bad money spent, and good ones are expensive. It's simply not top priority.
Is it possible to update that OP link for searching rings with leech? Trying to find manually from poe.trade but cant find any.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
"
LupusImmortalis a écrit :
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

Why would you want to use that over Loreweave?
Loreweave is full of mods that you want for this build.
Adds flat phys damage for ele conversion, gives attributes, life, and mana, increases critical strike chance to help Elemental Overload, increases elemental damage by 40%, and increases your maximum resistance cap.
You're gimping yourself by using a generic rare over Loreweave. That armor has nothing going for it aside from it's life roll.

Interesting point of view. Sorry not all of us are swimming in exalts. A poorly rolled Loreweave is bad money spent, and good ones are expensive. It's simply not top priority.

Poorly rolled Loreweave is still better than a life/resist rare armor.
You get enough life and resists from the rest of your gear, effectively making a rare armor nothing but a piece of small physical reduction.
Loreweave is the most important upgrade after Grelwood and Lioneye's.
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
QtkanthaZaarl a écrit :
Have you played around with the new combustion support? Given it now gives up to -19% fire res on ignited enemies is it maybe better to use over ele focus?

Edit: or perhaps linking it with the ancestral protector?

PoB shows the same dps as elemental focus, but you need to ignite the target, so not worth it

Yeah I just did what I said in the edit, I had the sockets so now my AP has combustion. The -res isn't limited to AP so I think that's worth.
"Auras: Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash (Until Level 31)
Replace Herald of Ash with: Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark"

I just hit level 31 and wonder what this means =P"

Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash, is it suposed to be Ash and Cold or something?

Also Im level 50 soon and useing Sunder, Brightbeak & The Princess.
Any upgrade for this before I get the Grelwood?
The discord invite isn't working atm. I'm not really sure what to upgrade next, I've been doing T13 maps. Any idea what the best bang for my buck would be in terms of all around upgrades?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/limitedagenda/characters
"
Zeros a écrit :
Is it possible to update that OP link for searching rings with leech? Trying to find manually from poe.trade but cant find any.

Did you try changing the league from bestiary to incursion? ;P
"
limitedagenda a écrit :
The discord invite isn't working atm. I'm not really sure what to upgrade next, I've been doing T13 maps. Any idea what the best bang for my buck would be in terms of all around upgrades?

Look for the Endgame-Links in the guide. You are still using the leveling build ( gems ).
Start improving on Rings. At first the lost of 53/30 might seem quite hard, but you rly only need 30/6 at the end of the day. so get some nice Liferolls/res/dmg mods on your new rings.
After that you should easily be doing guardians. save for 6-link, than save for xophs. do uber-labs when ever you can for the +3 or save up for a nice rare helmet.

greets

Oh and please look up tradeups. you need to get your gems to 20%qulity. its pretty easy. ( sell lvl20 gem+1gcp @ vendor = get lvl 1 20%quality gem in return )
Its not the biggest boost, but it will defenetly help :)
Dernière édition par Bangbrother, le 9 juin 2018 17:38:35
"
Bangbrother a écrit :
"
limitedagenda a écrit :

Look for the Endgame-Links in the guide. You are still using the leveling build ( gems ).
Start improving on Rings. At first the lost of 53/30 might seem quite hard, but you rly only need 30/6 at the end of the day. so get some nice Liferolls/res/dmg mods on your new rings.
After that you should easily be doing guardians. save for 6-link, than save for xophs. do uber-labs when ever you can for the +3 or save up for a nice rare helmet.

greets

Oh and please look up tradeups. you need to get your gems to 20%qulity. its pretty easy. ( sell lvl20 gem+1gcp @ vendor = get lvl 1 20%quality gem in return )
Its not the biggest boost, but it will defenetly help :)

Hmm I thought the gems were correct? Or do you mean swapping Ancestral Call out for Fire Pen in the 5L MS Armor?

Thank you for the response, that's very helpful :)
Jeah, pen // Conc/area - effect is more useful at your stage of the game.
Inc. crit you will never need. so put it away :P
Also, get your links together. you have some pretty weird connections for CWDT.

You are welcome Bro :) i love this guide and helping the guys asking here, is like thanking the builder for it to me <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires