[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Thief's Torment is really good and can carry you far into endgame especially if you don't have all the uniques this build uses yet, so you can compensate for the lost stats with other rare gear

once you get Xophs it becomes tough to keep Thief's due to lack of stats, plus Thief's massive on hit effects are overkill once you have sufficient attack speed/projectiles

I get over 130% total resists from my rings plus dex, life, and poacher's mark on hit

I could see keeping Thief's even further if you find an especially good Shaper shield with lots of stats, which may be cheaper than finding reasonably priced on hit rings at this point

I really like poacher's mark on hit - it's a good cheaper alternative to a second lgoh ring imo
"
mshock a écrit :
Thief's Torment is really good and can carry you far into endgame especially if you don't have all the uniques this build uses yet, so you can compensate for the lost stats with other rare gear

once you get Xophs it becomes tough to keep Thief's due to lack of stats, plus Thief's massive on hit effects are overkill once you have sufficient attack speed/projectiles

I get over 130% total resists from my rings plus dex, life, and poacher's mark on hit

I could see keeping Thief's even further if you find an especially good Shaper shield with lots of stats, which may be cheaper than finding reasonably priced on hit rings at this point

I really like poacher's mark on hit - it's a good cheaper alternative to a second lgoh ring imo

Ah, I see. Thanks :)
After inspecting your character it makes more sense.
"
stacking armor isn't really that useful since this build usually has 4 endurance charges up plus a basalt flask for +31% extra physical reduction

if you're not capping out physical reduction at 90% you can run a granite or jade flask to boost it up there

your biggest issue is no life gain on hit and since you picked up Avatar of Fire you aren't getting any leech either

consider dropping Avatar and going into Blade of Cunning for the life leech or get a fire damage leech ring/amulet

life leech won't keep you up against endgame burst damage though so you will need to find a 15+ life gain on hit ring or two

you'll also need some mana on hit

your biggest upgrade right now is a Grelwood Shank after getting life/mana on hit, this will free up all those points spent traveling over into Point Blank

if you can't afford a Grelwood yet then Beltimber Blade is a cheap replacement

get +%hp on all of your jewels and pick up that empty jewel slot over one of the +5% hp nodes

Ok! That was very helpful... Thanks a lot!!!
Hi y'all. I just got rid of thief's for elder rings and a xoph's, but now i'm running into some serious mana issues. I have one viridian jewel with +2 mana per hit, which is fine for most things. But when I'm up against a single target like a boss I pretty consistently start to run out.
Anyone have any suggestions for alternate sources of mana leech? Or should I just pick up another viridian jewel?
"
KayOse a écrit :
Hi y'all. I just got rid of thief's for elder rings and a xoph's, but now i'm running into some serious mana issues. I have one viridian jewel with +2 mana per hit, which is fine for most things. But when I'm up against a single target like a boss I pretty consistently start to run out.
Anyone have any suggestions for alternate sources of mana leech? Or should I just pick up another viridian jewel?

Under "Gornodd's Guide to Rings and Jewelry/How to get Life/Mana Leech"
There's a link to a predefined Poe.trade search for jewels.

This is one reason I haven't switched yet.

Did you notice a big increase in DPS or life?
What's your thoughts on Chernabog's Pillar for a possible shield for this build? It seems like a solid fit.
Hi there all..A big thx to the people still updating the guide and giving valuable info to newcomers..Poe is infected with lot of former blizz fans like me lately:D

Even for a new player this guide is so well written that it makes leveling a breeze and it helps focusing on what to buy next very easy too.

I have only one question..There seems to be an absolute lack of chaos resist to everyone's gear i have seen till now..From the OP to the experienced guys that follow a similar build and went end game..

Isn't that dangerous for lets say hc players at higher tier maps?

Thx in advance for any feedback..

Dernière édition par killkarabill, le 10 janv. 2019 01:45:47
In previous leagues it has been ok to skip chaos, there wasnt that much in the game, however with this league, the syndicate (tora, it that fled), the incursions/temple both do some seriously nasty chaos damage at times.

If you can spare the stats to get some if your playing betrayal I would recommend it, but capping ele resists is priority still ( need 109% normally, 114 with loreweave to run ele weakness maps).
Dernière édition par Karathez, le 10 janv. 2019 02:36:36
@KayOse

+2 mana on hit is a bit low if you don't have +projectiles, +3 is my minimum but I'd recommend a couple +2 jewels

be sure you mind your positioning so that you're hitting with as many magma balls as possible usually standing just out of melee range

@CaelaJaye

Chernobog's looks fine, we have a lot of freedom when it comes to the shield slot it's just hard to beat the amount of life and block on Lioneye's

Shaper/Elder shields are coming down in price, lots of good stats like +hp(%) on block, hp% regen, reduced mana reservation, increased max resists (edit: not with loreweave), increased aoe - all good stats to look for not to mention resists

@killkarabill

Chaos res is low priority but nice to have, you can always grab an Amethyst flask for the bosses

I run Arakaali/Shakari pantheons most of the time which helps out with some of the random chaos ganking
Dernière édition par mshock, le 12 janv. 2019 23:56:50
Great build, I farm uber elder easly with it.

1. Just Grelwood + Thief's Torment in first few days of the league carried me till T16 without much problems.
2. When i added xoph's amulet and Loreweave, Shaper was a joke.
3. Many of my friends complained about too high syndicate members damage before the nerf - no issue for MS Jugg, didn't even noticed.
4. Failed on Uber Elder
5. Improved items a bit, dropped Thief's for lgoh rings and killed Uber Elder with only one death.
6. Added +2MS helmet and re-balanced gear (missing gloves and boots enchants ^^), hit to lvl 100, flying on t16 (ele reflect is still an issue for me), killing uber elder for friends (and farm for myself).
EDIT 7. Uber Elder deathless.
For extra chaos res I went for Purity of Flesh.

There is still a lot for me to improve, like buying Watcher's eye with anger mods, or better +2MS helmet or 21 gems but this build is like a tank. Only issue (in rare situations) might be dps that isn't meta.

Spoiler
in shield I'm leveling gems, so don't count them.

I'm thinking about replacing Silver flask with Dying Sun soon.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Dernière édition par Nomancs, le 12 janv. 2019 15:45:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires