[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

@Bossebatong

looks good!

shop for a +projectiles molten strike enchanted helm

tombfist w/ a murdurous abyss jewel

lvl 21 quality 20 molten strike gem

watcher's eye with phys as extra fire dmg

get your dex from gear/jewels to free up a point
hey, some other MS jugg builds here Claim to do more dmg with immolate + combustion, instead of elemental damage + elemental focus. any thoughts?
Dernière édition par majesthro, le 4 janv. 2019 07:58:24
plugging it into PoB with my jugg it looks like the dps is about the same, just trades ~20% of dmg into ignite and compensates for the lost raw dmg with ignite/burning bonuses

personally I'd rather have the burst from focus/damage
I've exhausted the "easy" gearing portion of the build and remaining items are all cost Exalted Orbs. What order should I buy these specific items? This is my first character ever, i'm having a hard time determining relative DPS/tankiness increases and I am farming from scratch to get each item so I am looking for best bang for my buck. I'm level 90 farming around T10-12.

6L Loreweave (~4 Ex)
Xoph's Blood (~4 Ex)
Helm w/ Molten Strike Projectiles (~2 Ex)
Watcher's Eye w/ phys dmg as extra fire (~1 Ex)
the watcher's eye is probably the best bang for your buck, between 10-15% dps increase over your average jewel plus it still has +%life

xophs is next as long as you have enough lgoh

helms are crazy expensive right now but it's a big boost to damage and on hit effects which can make gearing up easier, consider getting a +1 proj helm or the +40% damage in the meantime

loreweave is the lowest priority, I'd recommend picking up a decent non-6L loreweave and sinking fusings into it while you use a rare chest that can help with resists
Dernière édition par mshock, le 5 janv. 2019 21:47:25
Hi and happy new year!

I am still a rookie in this game.

Can someone please check my char and tell me whats wrong and i die instantly at Tier 9 maps?

Is my armor not enough? i have 10k and 5.5k life

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Trikonator/characters

How do i use 2 wildfire if its limited to 1 ?
"
How do i use 2 wildfire if its limited to 1 ?

You dont! u just use one and put something else in the socket....check in the guide. In my opinion pick something that gives life!
"
Trikonator a écrit :
Hi and happy new year!

Can someone please check my char and tell me whats wrong and i die instantly at Tier 9 maps?

stacking armor isn't really that useful since this build usually has 4 endurance charges up plus a basalt flask for +31% extra physical reduction

if you're not capping out physical reduction at 90% you can run a granite or jade flask to boost it up there

your biggest issue is no life gain on hit and since you picked up Avatar of Fire you aren't getting any leech either

consider dropping Avatar and going into Blade of Cunning for the life leech or get a fire damage leech ring/amulet

life leech won't keep you up against endgame burst damage though so you will need to find a 15+ life gain on hit ring or two

you'll also need some mana on hit

your biggest upgrade right now is a Grelwood Shank after getting life/mana on hit, this will free up all those points spent traveling over into Point Blank

if you can't afford a Grelwood yet then Beltimber Blade is a cheap replacement

get +%hp on all of your jewels and pick up that empty jewel slot over one of the +5% hp nodes
Dernière édition par mshock, le 7 janv. 2019 12:43:29
"
mshock a écrit :
"
Trikonator a écrit :
Hi and happy new year!

stacking armor isn't really that useful since this build usually has 4 endurance charges up plus a basalt flask for +31% extra physical reduction

if you're not capping out physical reduction at 90% you can run a granite or jade flask to boost it up there

your biggest issue is no life gain on hit and since you picked up Avatar of Fire you aren't getting any leech either

consider dropping Avatar and going into Blade of Cunning for the life leech or get a fire damage leech ring/amulet

life leech won't keep you up against endgame burst damage though so you will need to find a 15+ life gain on hit ring or two

you'll also need some mana on hit

your biggest upgrade right now is a Grelwood Shank after getting life/mana on hit, this will free up all those points spent traveling over into Point Blank

if you can't afford a Grelwood yet then Beltimber Blade is a cheap replacement

get +%hp on all of your jewels and pick up that empty jewel slot over one of the +5% hp nodes

Just curious, why not just use Thief's torment over LoH/MoH rings? I've been using it and have no problems with life or mana.
Those rare rings seem super expensive, and I don't know what you gain from it, maybe a resist and a bit of proj damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires