[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
mshock a écrit :
@StarDustVendeta

Switch out most of those unique flasks, magic flasks are going to be better in most cases. Seething/bubbling divine life flask with staunching, a granite and/or basalt flask to cap out physical res. Also wise oak is a big dps boost.

Standard gear progression other than that - upgrade gloves to tombfists, find jewels with +/% life and added fire damage, get a rare chest or loreweave. After that you can start looking for lgoh rings and a +proj enchant helm.

-

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but Vaal Impurity of Fire/Purity of Fire is great for damage reflect maps

I use this aura plus Vitality, then Item Quality/LGOH over MS damage gems and have no problems staying topped off just watch out for big Molten Shell aoe explosions

i dont have a lot of money , i have 70 chaos
I like this build very much and I am doing well with it so far. All Maps are easy going, Shaper Guardians, too.

Thank you for your detailed guide!

Wanna give Uber Elder a try, but I don't know if my gear is ready.

Would someone take a look and give some hints?

Next step would be LGOH Rings, Delve craft my helmet (Fire Pen) und maybe I'll try do Delve craft a stygian vise. I have some issues fixing my Resistances, Thief's provides very much and LGOH Rings with Res and Stats (max life, damage mods...) are quiet expensive.

What gem setup is best for Uber Elder? What Pantheon power should I use?

Thanks for you help,

Greetz
darthfelix
For the pantheons its listed in the guide:

"Ralakesh for Mapping and Uber Atziri - Random Bleeds are annoying, this helps.
Shakari for Hall of Grandmasters - All I say is "DANZIG"
Soul of Yugol for Uber-Elder - The additional cold helps a bit"
"
Karathez a écrit :
For the pantheons its listed in the guide:

"Ralakesh for Mapping and Uber Atziri - Random Bleeds are annoying, this helps.
Shakari for Hall of Grandmasters - All I say is "DANZIG"
Soul of Yugol for Uber-Elder - The additional cold helps a bit"

Okay, didn't remember that, thank you.

And what about Gem Setup for Uber Elder and my current gear? Any hints?
Which new 10% aura/banner is good for this build? I have some mana reserve remaining, not enough for 25-35% auras, but enough for 10%.
Hello,

first league ever and enjoying this build really much so far.

I got a question: I'm already using Herald of ash and Anger - now i crafted boots with the aspect of the spider enchant and obviously i got no mana left because it's all reserved.

Is there a solution to this problem or can i simply not use aspect of the spider anymore?

Thanks and greetings from Germany.
@tkensei

War Banner is the best choice for the accuracy rating and adrenaline

@MeisterMade

drop Herald of Ash for Spider
"
mshock a écrit :
@tkensei

@MeisterMade

Thank you very much!
"
MeisterMade a écrit :
"
mshock a écrit :
@tkensei

@MeisterMade

Thank you very much!

Or simply use an Enlighten Gem with a less mana reservation shield

I use 2 auras and a herald and still have mana left.
Dernière édition par junkypic011, le 31 janv. 2019 06:27:19
Ok i made a different tree, got mana and life leech instead after loss of hits. then i use Herald of purity as it make much more dps at 21 as to herald of ash does. Also the extra leech over life gain on hit make uber boss fight much more forgiving. Ive killed uber elder quite super easy now. With the leech nodes i dont need any mana on hit anyway. Also using the banner aura as the extra dps.
Check out my profile. 8.8k life and killing uber elder flawless over and over.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires