[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Old_Hroft a écrit :
"
EDMOSES a écrit :

Your rings need to give you about 35 life gain on hit, yours are a bit low.
Use ancestral call + inc area for clearing and swap to fire pen + conc effect for bosses. Your setup is a mix.
Drop whatever skill - totem or golem so you can use herald of ash.
Get another +2 mana on hit jewel.
Why are 3 jewels missing on your setup?

Got 38 life on hit on my test character. And another +2 mana on hit jevel. But anyway dead 3 times on Minotaur. Other guardians are more hard. Can you check pls - may be i did something wrong with this build? Thank you!

I just checked quickly your tree and you are missing at least 50% of life from the tree, it could be one of the issue you have to facetank the guardians

Definitely going to start the next league with this one, it's so strong!

Thanks for this build!
what about the suitability for the 3.5 ??

looks really strong and would be great to start with this one for the next journey !
I target this build for 3.5 but still patch note can destroy all build. So we need to wait for full patch note :)
This ring is good for start this build on standard ?

It have 9% chance to ignite and adds good fire damage to ignited enemies.
Its good for this build ? And how much its worth this ring on standard ?
"
EDMOSES a écrit :

I really think you have reached the depth limit of this build.
You could try a shield with mana reservation so you can use arctic armor but i doubt whether it would help enough.
Another option would be to use the clearing gem setup rather than the boss kill setup. ie swap out fire pen + conc effect for ancestral call + inc area.
The reasoning behind this is more balls = more healing. Could also experiment with life gain on hit jewel. Good luck, i think you will need it.

@EDMOSES

I tried mana reservation shield option and Gehennix is still out of my reach. Additional phys/fire dmg reduction is not enough to survive. 9k hp is nothing for him.

Clearing setup / more lgoh makes no difference. Not when u can't avoid one shooting mechanic (ofc it's possible, but hard with this particular boss).

I even consider swapping out loreweawe for belly of the beast and lioneye remorse for something like ie elder shield with high life pool and % to life. If I survive first hit, he will not be able to take another. Probably. Or even try with incandescent heart or smth simillar with phys/ele mitigation, taste of hate etc?

What's best more tanky alternative to loreweave?

From the other side, it's not worth spending 5-10Exa to get one 150-180C fossil...

Dernière édition par AREuFUF, le 2 déc. 2018 10:10:16
Hi can anybody have any advice about my jugg in ssf.I can facetank uberlab but even white map guardians destroy me.
"
AREuFUF a écrit :
"
EDMOSES a écrit :

You could try a shield with mana reservation so you can use arctic armor but i doubt whether it would help enough.
Another option would be to use the clearing gem setup rather than the boss kill setup. ie swap out fire pen + conc effect for ancestral call + inc area.
The reasoning behind this is more balls = more healing. Could also experiment with life gain on hit jewel. Good luck, i think you will need it.

@EDMOSES

I tried mana reservation shield option and Gehennix is still out of my reach. Additional phys/fire dmg reduction is not enough to survive. 9k hp is nothing for him.

Clearing setup / more lgoh makes no difference. Not when u can't avoid one shooting mechanic (ofc it's possible, but hard with this particular boss).

I even consider swapping out loreweawe for belly of the beast and lioneye remorse for something like ie elder shield with high life pool and % to life. If I survive first hit, he will not be able to take another. Probably. Or even try with incandescent heart or smth simillar with phys/ele mitigation, taste of hate etc?

From the other side, it's not worth spending 5-10Exa to get one 150-180C fossil...

I don't think there are many better alternatives to an 80% Loreweave especially in Uber Elder and delves where you're much of the damage is elemental.

You could go for Kaom's Heart by moving your MS setup to an elder helmet with Immolate and ConcEffect,but you'd have to ditch one of the CWDT setups. But I doubt the higher HP pool will beat the +5% max res.
"
AREuFUF a écrit :
"
EDMOSES a écrit :

@EDMOSES

Thing is there seems to be no info on Gehennix at all so no idea what type of damage to try to negate. We can get more phys damage reduction and/or ele damage reduction but need to know what damage type.
Less proj for molten strike bois :(
What happened? I planned on starting the league with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires