[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
gabrieltaets a écrit :
I am having a hard time getting my tooltip to 45k.
So far I can only see two things lacking in my build, a decent Watcher's Eye, and the +3 MS Projectiles. Tooltip is at 36k and its getting very hard to upgrade. I have 7740 HP+ES, 109% of each elemental resist, 54% physical reduction (86% with flasks, 90% with fortify). The only possible room for upgrading is the jewels and still I believe it would be a huge investment for a very little return because my jewels are already pretty decent. And perhaps the belt which has only 17% increased elemental damage with attacks, I believe its possible to get that up to 50% which would give a +3k DPS, still far from the 45k.
Any tips?

-- edit --
Got a belt upgrade, got tooltip to slightly above 38k. Still far from the 45k though.

Damage on rings would help but is always a challenge with resists.
"
EggsTea a écrit :
So this build has been going sweet so far.
Done t13+ maps/uber lab with ease but I tried an Uber Atziri and died so many times didn't even make it past 1st boss.
Could anyone help me find out the weak links in the build? I've had to use a fluid motion jewel as I didn't have enough dex to use shank.
Thanks for the build OP

Try to get more life gain on hit, 35 is nice. Consider +2 mana on hit jewels (x2) so you can loose the Unset ring. No jewel showing in belt, no ele damage on belt. Level is too low to consider Uber Atziri as is equipment level, you have many places to improve upon. Drop the fluid motion and use the +30 dex node when you level next, free up another jewel slot.
Getting constantly 1 hit in delves even running with determination aura.
Any ideas as to how to increase my survivability?
Thanks.
"
headcheese a écrit :
How important is the accuracy implicit on grelwood? Gonna corrupt a bunch to go for onslaught or fortify corruption.

Or do I need the accuracy? I'm 94% chance to hit in hideout

As long as you are 95% with Jugger ascendancy you are fine!, I'm 94% at h/o but I will be always capped while killing stuff.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
Getting constantly 1 hit in delves even running with determination aura.
Any ideas as to how to increase my survivability?
Thanks.

Idk why you dont survive, you can check my character i did 740 delve and my items are a bit better but i guess you are not on 700. Regarding your rings you must drop ring with poarcher's mark. Use enfeeble as curse, you cant have more then 1 curse unless you use items with +1 curse. Check mods on map in delve, some combos are rip for us. Dont go for determination use herald of ash (very good dmg boost) and anger. You can drop ancestral protector, is usable on uber elder or shaper, for maps and delve you dont need. An try to get one watcher eye and some more atack speed on jewels. More atack speed is faster animation for leap ( faster kiting) and faster atacks with ms.

P.S. I get one shoted in delve too sometimes:). One more thing: try and balance resistance for wise oak. If all 3 are not possible just go with fire as higher and put lightning and cold equal. Balanced resist is 30% dmg reduction. You can add me ingame and we can talk more i guess if you have more questions.

Good luck
Dernière édition par nazgul29, le 5 oct. 2018 04:36:04
Does anyone know how wise oak affects loreweave? Do I still need balanced uncapped resists?
"
BobDoleBob a écrit :
Does anyone know how wise oak affects loreweave? Do I still need balanced uncapped resists?

"Reduced damage taken" is calculated separately from resists, so it's in addition to Loreweave. The resist are taken into account first to see what the damage should be, then Wise Oak reduces that amount by 10%.

It may be helpful to watch Engineering Eternity's video on defensive layers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhAompSttsU
Dernière édition par Bananaderson, le 5 oct. 2018 09:16:29
Anyone did HoG with this build? Does that work?

I just finished Red Elder and Shaper without problems, now only HoG and Uber Elder are left, and the map is available :P

Hello GornoDD,

first of all thank you for this amazing build. It's great.
Now my question: Isn't Warlord's Mark (or Poacher's Mark) on hit on a Elder Ring not a valid option for life and mana leech?

Sorry if you already wrote something about it. I didn't see it.
Greetings!
Dernière édition par qhil, le 5 oct. 2018 13:03:03
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Anyone did HoG with this build? Does that work?

I just finished Red Elder and Shaper without problems, now only HoG and Uber Elder are left, and the map is available :P

GornoDD did it,but i have no idea how he did it so easily
I died 5 times in the same map,and got lucky with the 6th portal lol
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires