[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
headcheese a écrit :
Best way to handle ele reflect? Take xophs off? Which gems off?

Yugul panteon,drop Herald of Ash,drop Ele. focus/Ele. dmg with attacks.

For those who don't have 40-60+ Exalts for Double Anger Watcher's Eye(penetration/%phys as fire),and who pushing Delve deeper,a better option than regular single Anger jewel,you can try to get either damage penetration/%phys + life gain on hit while affected by Vitality.
The price range of these jewels are 13-16Exalts.
I sniped one today, feels really immortal now in Delve, around 67-68 life gain on hit for each enemy,combined with rings,only 1-shot stuff now matters.
Dernière édition par FreshMeat93, le 3 oct. 2018 08:33:15
"
FreshMeat93 a écrit :
"
headcheese a écrit :
Best way to handle ele reflect? Take xophs off? Which gems off?

Yugul panteon,drop Herald of Ash,drop Ele. focus/Ele. dmg with attacks.

For those who don't have 40-60+ Exalts for Double Anger Watcher's Eye(penetration/%phys as fire),and who pushing Delve deeper,a better option than regular single Anger jewel,you can try to get either damage penetration/%phys + life gain on hit while affected by Vitality.
The price range of these jewels are 13-16Exalts.
I sniped one today, feels really immortal now in Delve, around 67-68 life gain on hit for each enemy,combined with rings,only 1-shot stuff now matters.

I got mine for 5 ex (extra dmg from anger/vitality)
I ve seen a helmet having a mod "nearby enemies have -9% fire resistance" what gives that mod? If essence which one ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom a écrit :
I ve seen a helmet having a mod "nearby enemies have -9% fire resistance" what gives that mod? If essence which one ?

Scorched Fossil
Dernière édition par Bananaderson, le 3 oct. 2018 14:00:26
we dont have that in standard pfffff
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
replace elemental dmg with attacks support with a life gain on hit ( lvl 15+ ) and use yoghurt pantheon

works superb for me ( ~ 60 life gain on hit with the pantheon completely compensates on my dmg level 42k hideout dmg )
Died once today again sadly in Delve.
4 total deaths so far.
Dunno how for others but Azurite Impaling Crystals is most annoying thing to me right now at depth ~ 480.
Regular mobs feels really weak in terms of incoming damage - with all buffs up,but that crystalls meh..
I still don't understand their mechanic,and there's no anything in poe.wiki about it - do they spawn on my current location,do they spawn on dead azurite mobs corpses location,or some blue/rare mobs spawn them to me?
Its not a single one or two,there's a series of them like 5-6-7 in a row,and each hit like 5-6k with single hit.
I mean i can't standing still need to jump out everytime after each MS single multistrike attack,if u getting 1 hit from crystall + some mobs hits at same time = dead.
Also they like to spawn when all mobs are dead already on control point/darkness corners and they still continiu to spawn in the next 4-6 seconds,so u don't have an opportunity to sustain them through attacks,only Flask/life regen.
What type of damage is that Crystalls? Elemental i guess?
If so i don't understand why single hits nukes so hard - that's really seems disbalance to me,while we have like 84-85% max. ele resistances combined.

Is that the same for others at same delve depth? or maybe higher 500-600+?
The fun fact that whem im watching some twitch streamers at +- same delve im not saw a single series of that crystall spikes or incoming damage like that.
Dernière édition par FreshMeat93, le 3 oct. 2018 17:14:03
"
FreshMeat93 a écrit :
Died once today again sadly in Delve.
4 total deaths so far.

seriously,congratz, thats nice at level 95, how does this work ?

my deaths counter says 185 now at level 94 lol :D

obviously i am doing it wrong then ^^
I am having a hard time getting my tooltip to 45k.
So far I can only see two things lacking in my build, a decent Watcher's Eye, and the +3 MS Projectiles. Tooltip is at 36k and its getting very hard to upgrade. I have 7740 HP+ES, 109% of each elemental resist, 54% physical reduction (86% with flasks, 90% with fortify). The only possible room for upgrading is the jewels and still I believe it would be a huge investment for a very little return because my jewels are already pretty decent. And perhaps the belt which has only 17% increased elemental damage with attacks, I believe its possible to get that up to 50% which would give a +3k DPS, still far from the 45k.
Any tips?

-- edit --
Got a belt upgrade, got tooltip to slightly above 38k. Still far from the 45k though.
Dernière édition par gabrieltaets, le 4 oct. 2018 00:47:19
So this build has been going sweet so far.
Done t13+ maps/uber lab with ease but I tried an Uber Atziri and died so many times didn't even make it past 1st boss.
Could anyone help me find out the weak links in the build? I've had to use a fluid motion jewel as I didn't have enough dex to use shank.
Thanks for the build OP

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires