[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Esquilaxxx a écrit :
"
darkspawnbr10 a écrit :
Hey guys and GD, i was a league player until some days ago, when i logged into std to see my old characters and saw my jugg with the build of Prosorc99, wich was insane tanking but the dps wasn't good until you get a disfavour.
When i saw your build and logged into my character, i wanted to switch the build to your, as i had a passive reset free and some currency from leagues stacked.
i already spent 2 or 3 ex to equip my char now, but i guess i missed something with the dps. I'm at 20k in Ho, without totem, flasks or anything else.
What am i missing? Got pretty much everything i saw on the guide and on the char, besides the watchers eye and tombfist with 2 abys jew.

And as i didnt get the tombfist, what should be the best link to totem on gloves? Not a really pro player here "/

I am no expert either, but for starters you just need to play more and level up. Plenty of your gems still haven't maxed out, that's a lot of dps increase in it self. Besides that you seem to ignore most of the sockets on the passive skill tree and all the DPS that can provide you with.

Lastly, there are plenty of upgrades on most of your slots. Most obvious that springs to mind is to get a helmet with a proper enchant.

I didnt want to buy the gems 20/20 cause i had then 16+/20, so i saved the money for the equips. Std is lot more expensive on most items for this build and generally speaking. The sockets from the tree i skipped some cause i needed to boost my hp more than i needed to improve my dps. Only 6.2k yet.
Probably those upgrades u'r saying are the one with prices like +3ex to buy and i don't have ALL that currency, just like 5ex or less (without counting the items i already bought).
Idk if u looked for, but on std the enchant is +7ex on items that are not even close to the one used on the guide "/
"
Esquilaxxx a écrit :
"
I just got an +2 mana gained on hit jewel. Is that enough? And should I play with warlords mark or poachers mark?

Try it out. But 2 didn't feel very good to me. I would run out of mana on bosses sometimes. I am using 2 jewels with 2 mana on hit.

I believed i understood what Esquilaxx is facing.

For mana issue
I used to have lvl 1 clarity buff (mana returned from damaged taken for 4 sec - from Watcher's eye) + 1 jewel with +2 mana on hit + warlock mark on hit from ring. There wasnt any issue with mapping - all mods including hexproof (though i would be careful with elemental reflect). You can spam molten strike and walk through packs. Mana pool is always topped up.

Since I have leveled up yesterday, i tried using the trial setup of using 3 buffs(via mana reserved reduction shield).

On mana issue
Clarity buff was removed together with the Watcher's eye buff for mana gained via damage taken for 4 sec.
My mana gained now is purely from the +2 mana on hit jewel and also from the warlock buff.

After taking away the reserved mana, my balance pool is around 150. I noticed that my mana return doesnt seem right especially when mobs get lesser once i start clearing the pack. Yes i can still walk and spam molten strike but my pool is almost always near zero and there seems to be a delay in between molten strike cast. (this is worst especially for hexproof mod ..)

I worked around my gem setup and included lvl 1 cdwt + firestorm. Wooh, mana issue solved:)
i believed we need more hits to get back the mana and firestorm(or other spell that hit often per x sec is the key). Without firestorm, there is a delay when we cast molten strike to the time the magma orb hit the mobs and this delay contributed to my earlier mana issue.

Just my 2 cents and experience sharing:)
Dernière édition par Uzap, le 15 avr. 2018 02:03:05
[/quote]

I didnt want to buy the gems 20/20 cause i had then 16+/20, so i saved the money for the equips. Std is lot more expensive on most items for this build and generally speaking. The sockets from the tree i skipped some cause i needed to boost my hp more than i needed to improve my dps. Only 6.2k yet.
Probably those upgrades u'r saying are the one with prices like +3ex to buy and i don't have ALL that currency, just like 5ex or less (without counting the items i already bought).
Idk if u looked for, but on std the enchant is +7ex on items that are not even close to the one used on the guide "/[/quote]

I'm not saying you should buy 20/20 jewels. But since they still arent maxed there are lot of DPS missing from them still. Just level them up and your DPS will go up with them. I levelled 6 Molten Strikes on my offhand slot just to corrupt them to get that lvl 21 molten strike. Now i am doing the same with anger.

Proper helmet enchant will be expensive yes, but the jewels don't need to cost that much. Besides, you aren't missing out on that much hp since you can get jewels with %life on them.

But all in all this is not a super budget build if you want to reach high DPS. So you are not going to reach the same numbers as OP without spending a lot of currency.
I gotta say im having a blast with this build atm. The map clear is a bit slow compared to my previous character and the boss damage isnt there quite yet but according to pob ill go from 55k to 70k on melee hit just by getting all gems to 20/20. Got all recommended items except spider aura and helm enchant. I also find it hard to replace thiefs torment since its so damn good in this build.
u will love it once u have aspect of the spider buff. the slow debuff makes certain fight or mob becomes easy.
Any tips you can provide for the fight? I only tried it once but i got oneshot by the green balls.
which fight? the blood altar for aspect of the spider boss? i can help u if u need. the boss dots hits real hard though
"
Uzap a écrit :
which fight? the blood altar for aspect of the spider boss? i can help u if u need. the boss dots hits real hard though

If you figh him, heres my advice. The spider shoots a poision style magma orb. DONT GET HIT BY THAT!
Its the single most hard hitting abiliy I have seen in the game. Its pure chaos and has most likely more damage than a shaper slam.

You shoulso also use an Amythyst Flask against chaos.

Place totem and activate Blood Rage before you activate the altar. Then pop all Flasks and leap slam into the spiders face and go complete ham. Use Fire Penetration and Conc here, cause you wont have time for correct placement. Pretty much try to blow her up immediately. Then dont stand in the posion puddles on the ground. Move out of those and finish the rest of the monsters.
i can't afford a rare helmet with nice stats plus the enchant. What do you think of using Devotos or Starkonja's with enchant? Or they are bad for the build and I should save currency for a rare one with hp and resists?
Uhm, I got myself a second jewel. Btw, what about the curse? is poachers or warlords better?
Dernière édition par Vaniquin, le 15 avr. 2018 10:40:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires