[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Not sure if it's just me, but none of the images are loading. Tested in Chrome, Edge, and mobile.
"
I just got an +2 mana gained on hit jewel. Is that enough? And should I play with warlords mark or poachers mark?

Try it out. But 2 didn't feel very good to me. I would run out of mana on bosses sometimes. I am using 2 jewels with 2 mana on hit.
"
Not sure if it's just me, but none of the images are loading. Tested in Chrome, Edge, and mobile.

Same here, but i have been looking at this guide everyday for about a week now and this is the first time pics are missing. I think it's just the website acting up.
"
GornoDD a écrit :
Fiddling with artificial numbers in PoB is a quite senseless undertaking. Theres so much things that add damage but aint really happening all the time. In Uber Elder, the bosses rarely are covered in ash and you wont have your totem up, pretty much ever. You might on the other hand have some frenzy charges from Blood Rage cause your killing alot of small tentacle dudes here and there.

Absolutely. Putting incorrect numbers and making unrealistic assumptions will cause theorycrafting tools to give bogus answers. To get useful output, realistic input is needed.

"
GornoDD a écrit :
In all honesty. I just added a random number here to trigger the effect of point blank.

That's an example of putting in artificial numbers. Why even put a number there at all if it's not accurate?

"
GornoDD a écrit :
The molten strike calculator also is insanely incorrect. I did some extensive testing with some of my videos. Where I simply measured my dps by checking against shaper himself. How much time I had attacking the boss and how much % of his life I was able to burn. The actual numbers for molten strike are even lower than most theorys suggest. Whats important after all is what the build can accomplish.

If you still have any of those videos along with a PoB of the setup you had at the time, I'd love to see them. If you're seeing unrealistic numbers, there can be several reasons: inputting incorrect numbers, measuring the real life DPS incorrectly, and/or the calculator and/or PoB may need improvements. Part of making the tool was verifying its predictions versus actual shaper fights and I found it was reasonably accurate for that, given correct inputs.

A pure shaper fight is a better way to measure dps than shaper in uber elder. This is because it's a lot easier to sustain a longer duration of time just facetanking. This reduces sources of noise like finding the exact start and end frame, matching frames to boss life drops, accounting for the delay between the first melee hit and when the balls first start to land, not being able to safely keep your mouse on shaper to measure his life lost, etc.

As you're suggesting, predicting how well a build does in uber elder is about a lot more than dps. It's not an old-style shaper fight where you can just facetank with instant leech and burst down a full shaper phase in 0.5 to 4 seconds with your eyes closed. Mobility, cold and physical damage mitigation, degen mitigation, etc. all matter a lot in the fight. Just because these other things hugely important doesn't mean it's useless to have reliable dps numbers.

Back to tools, if the tools are technically accurate but people are systematically giving bad inputs without realizing it, then that means the tools need to be improved to help users get numbers that have real meaning. I'd love to be able to improve the calculator to either fix any problems it has or to make it easier to use properly. There have been issues on both fronts in the past, and having feedback from other players has helped a lot in improving it.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Dernière édition par MoldyDwarf, le 13 avr. 2018 20:18:56
Hi GD,
which one of the watcher's eye is better?

"
Uzap a écrit :
Hi GD,

The mana returns are not really necessary. I did write this in my guide. I Just had it from a former iteration of the build where i tryed to cramp Mind over Mater into the whole thing (wich turned out to be really horrible).

Damage wise the added Fire one is slightly better. Best one is either with Both or a triple one with fire damage.

If you own a shield like on my character with 15% Mana reservation you can also go for diffrent ones with Vitality or also use Herald of Ash

I will write a little extra section that specifically adresses some super-chase unique variation and expensive alternatives you can go for when you get into chain-farming uber elder (wich is insanely profitable if done correctly).

Just did Shaper on the first go. That is the first time i have ever gotten Shaper down with so little trouble. Great build man.
"
GornoDD a écrit :
"
Uzap a écrit :
Hi GD,

The mana returns are not really necessary. I did write this in my guide. I Just had it from a former iteration of the build where i tryed to cramp Mind over Mater into the whole thing (wich turned out to be really horrible).

Damage wise the added Fire one is slightly better. Best one is either with Both or a triple one with fire damage.

If you own a shield like on my character with 15% Mana reservation you can also go for diffrent ones with Vitality or also use Herald of Ash

I will write a little extra section that specifically adresses some super-chase unique variation and expensive alternatives you can go for when you get into chain-farming uber elder (wich is insanely profitable if done correctly).

Hi GD, thanks for the advise. I leveled up tonight and went to grab a shield from trade (could be better haha T.T) and did the 3 buffs(aspect, anger and ash). Tooltips showed my armour dropped by 5k, physical damage reduction dropped by 9%. health hanged around 7.6k but the tooltip dps went up to 55k with fire pen:) Overall, things just melt faster - though sometimes spamming can led to mana draining near empty if there is no mob haha.

I know this is a trial/testing setup from the default build. I will monitor and see how it goes:)
Hey guys and GD, i was a league player until some days ago, when i logged into std to see my old characters and saw my jugg with the build of Prosorc99, wich was insane tanking but the dps wasn't good until you get a disfavour.
When i saw your build and logged into my character, i wanted to switch the build to your, as i had a passive reset free and some currency from leagues stacked.
i already spent 2 or 3 ex to equip my char now, but i guess i missed something with the dps. I'm at 20k in Ho, without totem, flasks or anything else.
What am i missing? Got pretty much everything i saw on the guide and on the char, besides the watchers eye and tombfist with 2 abys jew.

And as i didnt get the tombfist, what should be the best link to totem on gloves? Not a really pro player here "/

"
darkspawnbr10 a écrit :
Hey guys and GD, i was a league player until some days ago, when i logged into std to see my old characters and saw my jugg with the build of Prosorc99, wich was insane tanking but the dps wasn't good until you get a disfavour.
When i saw your build and logged into my character, i wanted to switch the build to your, as i had a passive reset free and some currency from leagues stacked.
i already spent 2 or 3 ex to equip my char now, but i guess i missed something with the dps. I'm at 20k in Ho, without totem, flasks or anything else.
What am i missing? Got pretty much everything i saw on the guide and on the char, besides the watchers eye and tombfist with 2 abys jew.

And as i didnt get the tombfist, what should be the best link to totem on gloves? Not a really pro player here "/

I am no expert either, but for starters you just need to play more and level up. Plenty of your gems still haven't maxed out, that's a lot of dps increase in it self. Besides that you seem to ignore most of the sockets on the passive skill tree and all the DPS that can provide you with.

Lastly, there are plenty of upgrades on most of your slots. Most obvious that springs to mind is to get a helmet with a proper enchant.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires