Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
blajo a écrit :
"
Thor_Inica a écrit :
This build is amazing :D!
Just killed Uber Elder for the first time(4 Tries Total And 2 deaths on last try)
Dropped An Indigon helm but that doesnt matter.
But im curious about how to squeeze more dmg out of it(43,948 Tooltip GornoDD Has 59,777.5)
Maybe more dmg on right ring?But idk...
(got res balanced for wise oak)

1. try better rings with t1 flat fire + ele dmg (wed or fire dmg)

2. u have low roll ele dmg on Lorewave try got better roll

3. and made anger lvl23. give u nice dps boost
try find shield (or tombfist) corrupt for +2 Aura or +2 AoE and put into lvl21 anger

u can get +2 Aura and +2 Aoe both then u got anger on lvl25 but its very very hard to find on poe trade and its not cheep :P

check my gear
i got in Ho with
golem + auras + ancestrall call - 54k
golem + auras + fire pen - 62.5k

Ty dude for the quick response ill do that in a bit
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
love this build. got a question though. since i can't afford a dual-anger watchers eye, which single anger stat would you guys put on top of the list?
another question: can u guys have a look at the +#molten shell helmets, rare with medicore life and resist rolls? one guy seems to be seriously increasing the prices, he offers like 80 % of the rare helmets with the enchant Oo
Dernière édition par GsengteSau, le 3 août 2018 12:10:49
Playing this build on xbone I can't decide what's working better combsustion and immolate or conc effect and ele focus

Hi I'm currently 85 and my tooltip is only reading 29114 with auras and ice golem out. I've got most of the recommended items except for the rings. Is there someone that's wrong with the way I'm building atm?
Should i get avatar of fire as soon as possible?
After playing with this build in incursion for a little bit, I have to say it is not viable unless you have god like gear. The 6 link and xoph's heart are essential for taking down end game content. Right now, at 81, I have 5.5k health (so squishy), with a tooltip dps of about 30k (with fire penetration). I struggle to take down t15 bosses, let alone trying the end game. If I am not hitting something, I am dead. I have spent about 5 ex on this build and there just isn't enough damage for bosses, and not enough health for survivability. I cannot clear incursions in time above yellow maps. The farming uber lab is there and it's fine, but in order to actually do what the build suggests you need those 10ex items. My gear is below.

I also have the watcher's eye jewel and wildfire jewels

Just a warning to anyone thinking this could be a budget build. I'm sure it's great with god gear, but it does not perform below god like gear.
Dernière édition par Barky_, le 4 août 2018 11:50:10
"
Barky_ a écrit :

Just a warning to anyone thinking this could be a budget build. I'm sure it's great with god gear, but it does not perform below god like gear.

dude where is it written that build is budget?

is written

Pros:
- Endgame Gear not super-expensive
Cons:
- Endgame Amulet still kinda expensive (5-7ex)
and the most important:
- Requires careful reading of the Guide!

so... u dont have farm all content with 5ex budget... sorry exile
ing: Sehemyr
I was contributing my experience to the thread, if I had seen something like my post I would have decided not to go with this build, so I hope it helps someone else
"
blajo a écrit :
"
Barky_ a écrit :

is written

Pros:
Cons:
and the most important:

I was contributing my experience to the thread, if I had seen something like my post I would have decided not to go with this build, so I hope it helps someone else
"
Barky_ a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :
"
Barky_ a écrit :

is written

Pros:
Cons:
and the most important:

This build is just simply amazing IF you know how to make it work. Just look at me gear, the most expensive item is the Loreweave (5ex), all other item except the shield (~5c) and the TT (1c) are self-farm. And i can do Shaper fairly easily with 29k dps and 6k9 hp. The AC trick is a massive dps boost if you know how to use it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires