[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hey guys, I've read this guide forwards and backwards so many times I wouldn't be able to count it on my hands, however I just today realized that he uses an ICE golem and not a LIGHTNING golem. Could someone let me know why for that design decision? After reading through the guide again I just don't see why he's made that decision. Is it just the accuracy boost from it?

The other thing that ice golem gives is critical strike chance, but we don't even use critical strike chance because we have elemental overload. And since we attack so much we're almost guaranteed to have it up most of the time... :/
Dernière édition par Xenithos, le 29 juil. 2018 21:04:10
"
Xenithos a écrit :
Hey guys, I've read this guide forwards and backwards so many times I wouldn't be able to count it on my hands, however I just today realized that he uses an ICE golem and not a LIGHTNING golem. Could someone let me know why for that design decision? After reading through the guide again I just don't see why he's made that decision. Is it just the accuracy boost from it?

The other thing that ice golem gives is critical strike chance, but we don't even use critical strike chance because we have elemental overload. And since we attack so much we're almost guaranteed to have it up most of the time... :/

check undeniable from juggernaut, more accuracy means more attack speed with this node just like lightning golem, i also need it to get to 95% chance to hit
"
Aevykin a écrit :
Two elder LGOH rings have to be VERY VERY good to beat out a well rolled thief's torment (TT). Most of the rings im seeing linked in this forum aren't better than a TT. In terms of LGOH TT still beats two elder rare rings - and is definitely the way to go for MF.

I think unless you have serious resist & HP problems - you should be going TT. If you're looking at it as two rings, TT is 30 LGOH, 15 MGOH, 17 All Res, and on top of that 8 Quant and 25% curse effect reduction per ring. Wearing two top rolled rare rings you gain +-120 life (most rings im seeing in this forum only have 30-40 each, low), and an extra two spaces to fill a little extra resists, but is that really worth it to lose 16 Quant, 50% curse reduct, and 20LGOH + 30MGOH? I feel like TT is highly underrated in this guide - almost seems BIS to me.

personally i dont like the TT, the super high LGOH and MGOH numbers on it are total overkill and usually dont do anything for u

with only 3MGOH u never run out of mana and even 2 kinda works

and for LGOH, ~20 really is enough, so i want the rings to have high health to prevent being one shotted
And another question. I have lvl 8 curse on hit with poachers mark. Should I change it, or I should change the enfeeble liks? thanks.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
And another question. I have lvl 8 curse on hit with poachers mark. Should I change it, or I should change the enfeeble liks? thanks.

Curses aren't that important, but poacher's mark is one of the top three choices.
I'd use poacher's mark but too lazy to re-chrome my shield so i'm running enfeeble as a cwdt setup instead.

So i'd say keep it
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
My tooltip is 30k with golem, anger and HoA running, how much tt damage is the fire pen version of a watcher's eye equivalent to despite it not being able to show it via tooltip?

In other words, if I had the extra fire damage version of the watcher's, how much tt damage does that add on?

I'm just trying to figure out where I am in terms of dps because I only have one more abyss jewel left to buy and the guide recommends ~45k?
Dernière édition par Bongybong, le 30 juil. 2018 10:31:29
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Hello! I am lvl 83, sitting at 5.6k life. cant get any better items, cuz im broke, am i guardian/shaper viable? thx.

I also belive, that i am lacking dps. Am i correct?

I think that u are viable for both shaper and guards.
but dont run too dangerous mods and you need some practice for shaper.
if you have a good grip on his mechanics,around 5-10 tries should be enough to also get a good hang of how to do him with this build.

And also run uber lab for helm/boot enchants to make enough currency for anger gain watcher eye and xophs
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Dernière édition par Thor_Inica, le 30 juil. 2018 14:18:43
Great build but I am having some trouble keeping EO active at all times. (It is active maybe 70% of the time right now) Any tips on how to improve this? Should I go for commandment of ire glove enchant?
"boot enchants"

what enchst do i need to look for boots?

Uber is very easy with this build, bu I'm affraid I wount be able to farm for enchnts due to league end (

i guess same as op has? fire damage to attacks if killed recently?
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 31 juil. 2018 04:01:56
This might be the most complete build i´ve played so far. It is a very fast mapper with shield charge, can do bosses and uberlab easily without dying. It just feels good :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires