[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

First off just want to say thanks for the build. Really fun and fast, feels smooth. This is the first build I've been able to do end game maps with.

My MS tool-tip is much lower than the OP. 29,000 while the OP shows 59,000. What am I missing?
Man...I really want some of that barbeque sauce...
"
Barky_ a écrit :
Xoph's is going to be the biggest barrier to someone using this build. The price on poe.trade right now is 7.5 ex, which is insane (elemental meme builds are driving this up). The best way, as the OP shows, is to just run avatar on fire on your skill tree. I'm planning on doing this myself, as my combined total net worth is maybe 5 ex which makes getting a xoph's impossible. I'll check back in once I get to maps and let you all know how the rest goes. I plan to use thief's torment as well instead of leach rings, so my version will be "suepr budget" version of the build.

Did one myself (few pages back).
Thief‘s torment is cool for Leveling and Life in Hit is insane High on it.
But the Resistances are really important once you reach higher maps.
So either Blasphemy+Poarchers Mark or Elder Rings.
The last successful build that I got to end-game with was with a Golemancer, so this is not my first build to get to end-game with, but definitely the much, much cheaper version. On hindsight, I would've chosen to use this build over Golemancer.

Kind of maxed out on my gear, defense-wise. I could probably get quite a bit more DPS without sacrificing too much defense, but I personally prefer spending currency on upgrading defenses. If anyone here feels the same, do let me know if I could further upgrade my defenses. (Character is Irrefutical.)
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
dont get me wrong it is an awesome built and with the instaleech etc. one of the more tanky ones ive ever played but it is certainly not a cheap one

i checked for xophs blood for the last 5 days, the cheapest one i ever saw was 8.6 EX, currently its up to 9ex

every decent ring with the desired life gain on hit is easily 3 ex and up
mana gain on hit jewel also several ex
6l loreweave with the desired 80 max res or even 79 max res easily 7 ex+++

molten strike+3 helmet enchant takes a long time to farm in the lab, if u want to buy it on say, a devotos 5-7 ex

so to get half decent gear u need like 30ex
"
Phrozenq a écrit :
First off just want to say thanks for the build. Really fun and fast, feels smooth. This is the first build I've been able to do end game maps with.

My MS tool-tip is much lower than the OP. 29,000 while the OP shows 59,000. What am I missing?

Level20-21gems with 20quality, Loreweave, really good abyss-jewels with firedmg/attackspeed/life. Good jewels boost damage more than you would think.

Just do your upgrades one step at a time, for you it will be:
1. Get 20quality gems lvl20+
2. Get 6L Loreweave.
3. Get some nice abyss jewels, 40+life, attackspeed on crit, +firedamage. One jewel with blind on hit. The ones u should be looking for will cost u atleast 1ex each.
4. Get better rings.
what about duelist champion ascendancy for this build?

good armour and dmg, 100% hit chance after taunt. either adrenaline or perma fortify
Love this build! Just recently switched from RF to it.

Could not see any notes on HC, would you guys change anything? More endurance charges? Different ascendancy order etc?

Should i go for 6L lorewaeve before buying rings?
@GornoDD

It is like good old days of HOWA-CI-BF have returned. Awesome build! Thank you bro!
In preparation for Flashback I am planning my league start using this build. I rolled this build as my fourth character in Incursion so it was easily funded - as a league starter I know things will be quite different. But the levelling section is helpful in that regard and much appreciated.

Got three questions for now :

1. In the levelling section it says first rush to EO asap - but at the same time it is recommended to level as sunder - given that, would it not be a good idea to detour and pick up Resolute Technique just for levelling as sunder?

2. How will EO be proccing while levelling if crit chance is so low? Surely we only use a shield and the Tempest Shield + Crit gems around late 60's when we can use Grelwood?

3. Thoughts on using Arctic Armour if we can fit it in? I've managed to do so on my Incursion Jugg..
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires