[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

So I'm dying in ele reflect maps which I thought was supposed to be doable. Am I doing something wrong?
"
TobynotTobe a écrit :
So I'm dying in ele reflect maps which I thought was supposed to be doable. Am I doing something wrong?

Its not about you doing something wrong but about OP gave false information, you just can't run reflect.

i reached the end with this build and i never was able to do reflect maps, some was telling it, if i will turn off anger i may have a chance...

my gear btw
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Dernière édition par ment2008, le 22 juil. 2018 02:43:29
"
ment2008 a écrit :
"
TobynotTobe a écrit :

Its not about you doing something wrong but about OP gave false information, you just can't run reflect.

i reached the end with this build and i never was able to do reflect maps, some was telling it, if i will turn off anger i may have a chance...

[/spoiler]

Do you have any problems with incursions? I can't seem to clear them before time runs out. Also couldn't kill elder during chains.
"
TobynotTobe a écrit :
"
ment2008 a écrit :
"
TobynotTobe a écrit :

[/spoiler]

Do you have any problems with incursions? I can't seem to clear them before time runs out. Also couldn't kill elder during chains.

Not really, doing o.k there. not as fast as Ele hit but still fast enough

Just wanted to leave a huge thanks for the build guide.

Yesterday I managed to kill Uber Elder in my first try ever! Really strong and tanky build, had a ton of fun this league.
"
zeldicx a écrit :
Hi guys,

I'm collecting objects for testing this build and i'm "stucked" looking for +3 helm enchant and something acceptable for ring slots. I am playing IHC.

Is Starkonja's good for this build? I know this helmet is good in general terms, but I don't know if i'll struggle with resistances then. I'm talking about Starkonja because i can't find any rare/white helmet with +3 molten strike projectiles (I'm looking sice last week and there is nothing :\).

About rings, I have a similar problem but sometimes there is something good (but the prices are extremely expensive for something "meh").

Any tip..?

Thanks!

I know exactly what you mean. Starkonja trades some attack speed, movement speed and chaos res and defense for pure life and crit chance which is a decent trade-off for sure if you can supply the res elsewhere (compared to a rare helmet i mean, best of the best would still be one of those silly priced royal burgeonets with Attack rating mod, res, life and lots of armor). I would recommend it and was looking for one with the enchant, but accidentally stumbled upon a decently priced devoto's instead. The thing is to equip it. I use 2 x Earendel's Embrace in my off-hand which give me up to +60 all attributes which was enough to equip it. After that it supported itself. So yes it works, and +maximum life is really nice for this build in pretty much any shape or form. But as i said, Devoto's is generally cheaper and i enjoy the extra speed for whatever reason. It looks cool too.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Dernière édition par Pandab1rd, le 22 juil. 2018 17:41:18
I still die at uber atziri and shaper, most likely because i don't memorize the fight well. Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Am I still missing something or am I good to go and just need to memorize fight patterns?
"
TheCreepNextDoor a écrit :
I still die at uber atziri and shaper, most likely because i don't memorize the fight well. Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Am I still missing something or am I good to go and just need to memorize fight patterns?

No point of using ToH, you have enough Phys reduction. better sell it and buy Dying Sun for more dps.
also Wise oak is a better choice then sulphur flask.

Dernière édition par ment2008, le 23 juil. 2018 04:11:03
"
ment2008 a écrit :

In fact you can run reflect and the OP provided guidance about precisely how to accomplish this.

I will say this - such guidance should have been provided in the opening post; and while it's possible to run ele reflect maps with this build, I rather think that it's not at all worthwhile doing so.

P.S. - Do you need to include your gear in virtually every post you make on this thread? Bragging is, at best, unbecoming.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 23 juil. 2018 11:37:46
"
TobynotTobe a écrit :

turn off herald and anger. You can clear reflect but you have to slow play it. If the pack is too large you can still kill yourself. Plenty of lifeleech on hit to counter the reflect on small packs of mobs and bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires