[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I want to express my gratitude to the creator of this build. I closed the league in this build. And I will start the next one.

Waiting for changes and explanations.

Its very good build, because I can learn different points of view and choose between different options.
@zahlanzi 40 chaos should be fast to gather if you do chaos recipe too. :)

@proracat glad you enjoyed the build. The skill trees have been updated.

I have also added Berserker skill tree into skill tree section.

On top of that, I have also included Tectonic Slam gems setup into gems section.

P.S. Gems section subjected to change (waiting for new gems to be released when patch 3.7 hits)
Realy looking forward to play your build again!
I think the chieftain cyclone is more tanky? Do you think its possible to facetank t13+ content, or is this build to squishy?

Also: cyclone is not a fire skill, how are we suppose to generate endurance charges? Other fire skill?
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 5 juin 2019 11:49:44
"
Enterich a écrit :
I think the chieftain cyclone is more tanky? Do you think its possible to facetank t13+ content, or is this build to squishy?

Also: cyclone is not a fire skill, how are we suppose to generate endurance charges? Other fire skill?

Charging Offensive / Disciple of the Unyielding notables are pretty decent.
That's what I added to my trees for both Slayer and Chieftain.
"
Enterich a écrit :

You can use Enduring Warcry for generating endurance charges, or like what @Skeet suggested, go for Disciple of the Unyielding.

With Cyclone being a channeling skill, Infused Channeling + Fortify should provide good mitigation. But you can always spec into Unyielding by dropping some damage nodes.
Was wondering if you have uppdated the pob linkes to any of these builds?

Ty and have a nice day
Did u update Acendancy tree for Berserker on 3.7?
Im assuming we'd look for a different weapon for tectonic slam yes? I was thinking about farming onigoroshi
So torn on if I want to go with Chieftain or the Slayer version for cyclone. Free Xoph's Blood is nice but just feel like I'd be missing out on full cyclone potential by not going Slayer.

Will there be a POB for Chieftain?
"
MrScavenger a écrit :
Was wondering if you have uppdated the pob linkes to any of these builds?

Ty and have a nice day

POB is now updated. :)

"
binidinni a écrit :
Did u update Acendancy tree for Berserker on 3.7?

I have it included in the skill tree but forgot about it in the Ascendancy section.

This is now fixed. :)

"
latterus14 a écrit :
Im assuming we'd look for a different weapon for tectonic slam yes? I was thinking about farming onigoroshi

You can definitely stick to Ngamahu's Flame but you can also use any high physical 2H axe as your weapon.

E.g. Atziri's Disfavor, Sinvicta's Mettle, Kingmaker.

A high damage rolled rare 2H axe will also be a great fit for Tectonic / Consecrated Path.

"
Talon_ST a écrit :
So torn on if I want to go with Chieftain or the Slayer version for cyclone. Free Xoph's Blood is nice but just feel like I'd be missing out on full cyclone potential by not going Slayer.

Will there be a POB for Chieftain?

POB for Slayer and Chieftain have been updated.

Yah. Tough call as Chieftain is easier to gear while Slayer is perfect fit for Cyclone.

You can consider starting out as Chieftain to gear your character before switching to Slayer.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires