[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Loving this build but im having trouble staying alive can anyone help?
I did a couple of changes and my armor is so and so but i just want to be able to beat shaper at some point.Also Uber lab but honestly thats just me being lazy not being patient with the traps lol.

I'm dirt poor btw no exalts ;-;

My character: Dyesixua : https://pastebin.com/2th269FK

Also wave of convection good idea or bad?

Dernière édition par GamzeeBard, le 23 avr. 2019 20:46:53
Hi, have a question - would it be viable to play this build with tectonic slam ?
Dernière édition par Boczeq, le 3 mai 2019 10:09:52
Just got 4r 1g 1b on my Bronns....

I use cyclone for the moment, now with melee phys, ele with attacks, fortify, added fire, ele focus

any better suggestions?
Opinions on the new Chieftain? (open in new tab for readability)

Kinda bummed about losing easy endurance charge generation, totem taunt is gone as well, 10% fire pen too
Dernière édition par Toxomania, le 29 mai 2019 04:35:31
"
Toxomania a écrit :

Kinda bummed about losing easy endurance charge generation, totem taunt is gone as well, 10% fire pen too

You still get endurance charge with the new chieftain
"
dragonpowi a écrit :
"
Toxomania a écrit :

Not as ngamahu cyclone though? The only skill you're "using" is cyclone, which isn't a fire skill
"
Toxomania a écrit :
Spoiler
"
dragonpowi a écrit :
"
Toxomania a écrit :

Not as ngamahu cyclone though? The only skill you're "using" is cyclone, which isn't a fire skill

That is correct. The new chieftain will not grant endurance charge to Cyclone but it will grant Consecrated Path instead.

Waiting for the new skill tree for 3.7 and I will be updating the build accordingly.

At this point, following ascendancy nodes will be good for Cyclone:
"
Hinekora Death's Fury + Ngamahu Flame's Advance + Ramako Sun's Light + Tasalio Cleansing Water

For Consecrated Path (Tectonic Slam):
"
Hinekora Death's Fury + Ngamahu Flame's Advance + Tawhoa Forest's Strength + Valako Storm's Embrace
Any plans to take advantage of Cyclone being channeled ? Is cast while channeling (whatever) worth it?
Have you seen the new changes to chieftain ascendency?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3lFuYmbHc

If yes, are the ascendancies you gave still the best options or you gonna change something?
"
kira1414 a écrit :

For Consecrated Path (Tectonic Slam):
"
Hinekora Death's Fury + Ngamahu Flame's Advance + Tawhoa Forest's Strength + Valako Storm's Embrace

That is what got my attention when i read about the changes ...

Chieftain's Tawhoa and Valako nodes with Tectonic Slam - kind of free charge generation and permanent more damage uptime ... or am i wrong?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires