[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

the best feeling is to see the guide answer all the questions with perfect short sentences & a smile!

i GREET you from Persia!

endear us with the 3.6 Juggernutt tree too <3 ^^
gaar
Agreed. Thanks for taking time to update and help us wih our questions.

I've updated my gear on standard now, if/when you have the time, can you please check my character named Gorrnarth and give me any suggestions on what to get next please ? I've got x2 +1 Endurance charge differently from your build, wanted it to be more tanky, just casual t10s mapping.

Thank you
"
Aphotice a écrit :
the best feeling is to see the guide answer all the questions with perfect short sentences & a smile!

i GREET you from Persia!

endear us with the 3.6 Juggernutt tree too <3 ^^

Here you go: Level 100 Jugg Skill Tree

More damage but slightly lower life pool. :)

"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Agreed. Thanks for taking time to update and help us wih our questions.

I've updated my gear on standard now, if/when you have the time, can you please check my character named Gorrnarth and give me any suggestions on what to get next please ? I've got x2 +1 Endurance charge differently from your build, wanted it to be more tanky, just casual t10s mapping.

Thank you

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets, Stygian belt, elder/shaper rare amulet similar to this:

Check out flasks section for recommended flasks setup.

Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as extra fire" will further improve your damage.

For jewels, prioritise life rolls over damage rolls.

Recommended Bronn chest colors are: 3R2B1G.

You can make use of Syndicate (Vorici) in research room to add white sockets to the chest. This will make coloring a lot easier. :)
Hi, started this build for the new League, but wondering if tombfist without the speed mod still worth getting, instead of rare ones?

Thanks for help :)
Im going to start Synthesis with this build,lets hope it works :D Seems relatively cheap and fun to play and thats exactly what im going for.
"
Ni9htmare666 a écrit :
Hi, started this build for the new League, but wondering if tombfist without the speed mod still worth getting, instead of rare ones?

Tombfist will still be very worth it because of 10% more damage. :)

"
Beta_Delta a écrit :
Im going to start Synthesis with this build,lets hope it works :D Seems relatively cheap and fun to play and thats exactly what im going for.

Yes. This build is cheap and just requires a 6 sockets Ngamahu to get you started. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Ni9htmare666 a écrit :

Tombfist will still be very worth it because of 10% more damage. :)

"
Beta_Delta a écrit :

Yes. This build is cheap and just requires a 6 sockets Ngamahu to get you started. :)

thx :)
looks like fun but im curious as to the pros and cons of each build. you mention it some what in the gem setup sections but in the tree planner area you have some with vaal pact one without it and was wondering why or why not take it. which tree is right for me i guess is my question lol

EDIT: what other gloves should i look for if if i cant afford that implicit for the tombfists? another set of tombfist with a different implicit or what kind of rare if not?
Dernière édition par l33tsauce7, le 15 mars 2019 00:32:56
"
l33tsauce7 a écrit :
looks like fun but im curious as to the pros and cons of each build. you mention it some what in the gem setup sections but in the tree planner area you have some with vaal pact one without it and was wondering why or why not take it. which tree is right for me i guess is my question lol

EDIT: what other gloves should i look for if if i cant afford that implicit for the tombfists? another set of tombfist with a different implicit or what kind of rare if not?

For starter, I always recommend picking up the Uber Lab skill tree. It is capable of clearing end game content too. It gives more toughness and does not rely on Vaal Pact for more healing.

Just a regular Tombfist without any corruption is fine too. :)
Really enjoyed this guide helped me get off to a good start. Thank you
Dernière édition par Vullara, le 16 mars 2019 14:50:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires