[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

What are the advantages/disadvantages to using cyclone vs consecrated path?
What exactly makes the resolute technique build cheaper to gear? Is it just the fact that the accuracy rolls makes the items more expensive? or is there some cheaper alternatives for gear that we use that the more expensive EO dont use?
Beta PLX
Do you think using a lvl 5 Flammability on hit on a ring + Anger + HoA is better than using HoA + lvl20 curse (Flammability or Enfeeble)?

. (Edit: Doublepost)
Beta PLX
Dernière édition par supersimme, le 25 déc. 2018 07:44:02
Hey guys, im loving this build and have some ex to upgrades, can u guys help me and see if i'm doing something wrong?

Srry for english.

Dernière édition par rickz_poe, le 26 déc. 2018 06:44:07
Hi guys,
i'm looking for improvements, i've spend some currency on my gloves/belt/boots/chest and jewel, but i want improve more with dps.
Now i'm running tieri 7/8 maps and i feel a little bit squishy.

This is my build: https://pastebin.com/RnPQMeHT

Can someone give me some tips?
The first thing i want to try is to change my chest with Bronn's in order to have more dps, but i'm worried about life loss.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Hi all,
What is the advantages of using/not using vaal pact? How do I know which one to build into
What stats are important on the loreweave? I want to try playing without Ice Golem,

80% Max Res is a given.

Wondering about the order of importance of these below.
High crit
High Ele Damage
High Phys
High Life
Beta PLX
Is it OK to run tombfists without the elemental weakness on hit? I missed that part when i switched from my impresence setup...
Beta PLX
I crafted these gloves just now.. and I can't decide if they are worth wearing or selling because I don't have the vaaled version of tombs.. but I know a jewel slot can be worth a lot. Any suggestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires