[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Can someone look at my profile and tell me what should i improve ?

I'm playing with cyclone and i either run over them or i just die..
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
Loreweave. IMO. I've now done shaper finally as conc path, but if you look at my gear I had to spend a lot on gear to do so. I'm wearing probably about 20ex. Though I did blind run, deathless shaper. It was very easy and a first time for me to even get to shaper. I'm going to start trying to get uber elder and some other content once I figure out how to get it.

I also recomend still leveling up cyclones and a melee to phyical. My conc path as decked out as I am AND with the damage cons path helm enchant I have around 630kdps. I throw on a 21 cyclone and melee to phyical for the faster attack and cons path gem (Same colors in the chest as what you would run with cons path so you can just drop em in and out) and I get up to 790k dps. Its a huge jump to do bosses with.

I'm on the RT tree so is loreweave still worth it?
I'm dying quite a lot(to bosses on low tier maps), am i doing something wrong? Also what should i aim to improve next? This build kinda is my starter(i gave up other build midway lul) so i'm getting the currency along the leveling so i probaly can't buy something expensive.

This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/F1p0tkUU (my character is also

Obs.: Yes, i know i have to do merc lab and uber lab(don't even found all of the trials yet for uber lul).
"
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
Loreweave. IMO. I've now done shaper finally as conc path, but if you look at my gear I had to spend a lot on gear to do so. I'm wearing probably about 20ex. Though I did blind run, deathless shaper. It was very easy and a first time for me to even get to shaper. I'm going to start trying to get uber elder and some other content once I figure out how to get it.

I also recomend still leveling up cyclones and a melee to phyical. My conc path as decked out as I am AND with the damage cons path helm enchant I have around 630kdps. I throw on a 21 cyclone and melee to phyical for the faster attack and cons path gem (Same colors in the chest as what you would run with cons path so you can just drop em in and out) and I get up to 790k dps. Its a huge jump to do bosses with.

I'm on the RT tree so is loreweave still worth it?

Loreweave is always worth it imo. Sadly dying in this build is just a part of it once you get to red maps and end game. At least in my experience.
Got a Consecrated Path PoB? Or am I missing something?
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
"
GarouGaming a écrit :
Hi,
I keep dying when going into maps tier 12+. I am wondering what I need to do to get more tanky. I don't know if Vaal Pact if the way to go. Can someone view my profile and give me any advice on what I could improve gear wise? I know Tombfist will help with DPS but what at this point will keep me alive? Only loreweaver?

You can switch to a Stark's to help with survivability as well. Startin getting jewels up with some flat life 40+ life on each is what I did. Also levels. you are a very low level. Farm some tier 10 maps, or if you wanna farm syndicate get yourself some pure breachstones and level up in those in a ROTA. They will cost you 1ex+ if you buy them, but if you buy normal esh breachstones, and get IT THAT FLED into research leader (As level 3 only!) you can turn 2 esh breachstones into pure breachstones. Farm up about 4 of those (can take hours) but those 4 pure breachstones in a rota, got me from 92 to 95. Levels are a BIG help.

You can also look at my gear. I am conc path but everything is pretty much the same. Though you do have better rings. Big thing I see is you went pure dmg. Only 55 life on both rings. the ammy has little life. All that adds up in the end.

Biggest advice is levels though.

Did you clear end game content? Im still 88lvl but i enjoy cons path very much, and i wanna know if its worth investing into it if you wanna kill uber elder and shaper.
"
paulasis a écrit :
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
"
GarouGaming a écrit :
Hi,
I keep dying when going into maps tier 12+. I am wondering what I need to do to get more tanky. I don't know if Vaal Pact if the way to go. Can someone view my profile and give me any advice on what I could improve gear wise? I know Tombfist will help with DPS but what at this point will keep me alive? Only loreweaver?

You can switch to a Stark's to help with survivability as well. Startin getting jewels up with some flat life 40+ life on each is what I did. Also levels. you are a very low level. Farm some tier 10 maps, or if you wanna farm syndicate get yourself some pure breachstones and level up in those in a ROTA. They will cost you 1ex+ if you buy them, but if you buy normal esh breachstones, and get IT THAT FLED into research leader (As level 3 only!) you can turn 2 esh breachstones into pure breachstones. Farm up about 4 of those (can take hours) but those 4 pure breachstones in a rota, got me from 92 to 95. Levels are a BIG help.

You can also look at my gear. I am conc path but everything is pretty much the same. Though you do have better rings. Big thing I see is you went pure dmg. Only 55 life on both rings. the ammy has little life. All that adds up in the end.

Did you clear end game content? Im still 88lvl but i enjoy cons path very much, and i wanna know if its worth investing into it if you wanna kill uber elder and shaper.

I've actually never cleared uber elder. I'm currently trying to get him to stop spawning in white and yellow maps so I can get him to the center to give it a try.

I can post my pob for you for consecrated path but keep in mind for bosses I have been throwing on that cyclone and melee to phys dmg gems. I also accept that I have 0% into my level while im doing end game content because I die a lot. Right now I just save money for pure breachstone rota's to level.

https://pastebin.com/SuaUdBc3

So as far as killing uber elder I do not know. As for shaper, he was very easy with the gear I have. I could of done him a LOT sooner then I tried. (This is my first time being so far into content.) I have more problems with minotaur then I do with shaper.

I am also thinking about getting some jewels with onslaught and blind chance procs on them. I'd like if onslaught was up a little more than what it is currently.
Dernière édition par HeeroMaki, le 8 janv. 2019 16:21:46
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
"
paulasis a écrit :
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :

I've actually never cleared uber elder. I'm currently trying to get him to stop spawning in white and yellow maps so I can get him to the center to give it a try.

I can post my pob for you for consecrated path but keep in mind for bosses I have been throwing on that cyclone and melee to phys dmg gems. I also accept that I have 0% into my level while im doing end game content because I die a lot. Right now I just save money for pure breachstone rota's to level.

https://pastebin.com/SuaUdBc3

So as far as killing uber elder I do not know. As for shaper, he was very easy with the gear I have. I could of done him a LOT sooner then I tried. (This is my first time being so far into content.) I have more problems with minotaur then I do with shaper.

I am also thinking about getting some jewels with onslaught and blind chance procs on them. I'd like if onslaught was up a little more than what it is currently.

Unfortunately i didn't get much currency this league so i couldnt invest as much on my char.
I had a pretty big problem at higher tier maps so i decided to change to Jugg, since he is more tanky, and follow some different skill path for more survivability. It made my more tanky with about the same damage. Also, i still have 100% conversion to fire with consecrated path and ngamahu's

Here is my 90lvl char https://pastebin.com/LySEWGv1
My utility gems are not well made because i am still tring to make them 20%Q.
When serious fighting, i have endurance charges always up, onslaught and frenzy up most of the time.

For now i am trying to finish Zana's questline and delve to 270 depth. After i get some currency im considering getting a Loreweave, Tombfists and Watcher's eye.
Hey, is this build fast with mapping?

Or for what is it supposed to be used?
Tengo varias dudas mi asendencia es chieftain y uso el Ciclon con la Ngamahutflame ,saben que soy nivel 83 y apenas tengo 4300 de vida me gustaría saber si cuando llegue a completar las pasivas de vida de la cion mi vida va a subir a 6000 o tengo que cambiar algunos items que tengo que me aporten mas vida? y si hay alguna joya que deberia de cambiar les agradesco su respuesta.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires