[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Really want to keep playing this build to push it further especially since i just got my loreweave and don't want to stop playing it so soon after buying it but i feel like i'm getting blown up by everything and i'm only on high yellow/low red maps, what would you suggest i focus on first in terms of upgrades to beef my character up a little more.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

U should switch your lightning golem to ice golem, why I dont know but guide says to do so if using elemental overload :) more than that i dont know.
Beta PLX
Dernière édition par supersimme, le 19 déc. 2018 06:26:03
"
supersimme a écrit :
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Really want to keep playing this build to push it further especially since i just got my loreweave and don't want to stop playing it so soon after buying it but i feel like i'm getting blown up by everything and i'm only on high yellow/low red maps, what would you suggest i focus on first in terms of upgrades to beef my character up a little more.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

U should switch your lightning golem to ice golem, why I dont know but guide says to do so if using elemental overload :) more than that i dont know.

Ice Golem is is used to increase your accuracy and crit chance.. which triggers ele overload.

If you have a loreweave your crit chance keeps ele overload running on its own.. and you can run war banner to get the accuracy you need.

Basically you want 90%+ chance to hit to keep leach up.

@Uhtomic -- what is your life at.. you are missing life roles on your rings.. From my experience. 6200+ hp is needed for later content and the chance to hit is a must for ele overload so you can keep leach up.
How much worse damage is the Vaal Pact Resolute Technique version?
Beta PLX
Hey,

I´ve been really enjoying this build so far. Could someone take a look at my character and tell me what I should get next?

I´m playing with Resolute Technique (thought crit would be too expensive at league start) and without Vaal Pact (I dislike not having regen, especially with blood rage).

I should probably get a better Body Armor and take care of my Chaos resistance, maybe get an unique helmet with Consecrated Path enchantment? Any tips on getting more damage? I´m also running an Added Fire Damage in my CP setup, I thought it was pretty good.

My budget is 6-7 exalted at the moment.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/DrcXGAjV
Dernière édition par hicveithus, le 19 déc. 2018 13:56:00
What gem do we remove if running 5L Carcass Jack? Same as bronn's lithe?
Beta PLX
Dernière édition par supersimme, le 19 déc. 2018 14:52:25
"
hicveithus a écrit :
Hey,

I´ve been really enjoying this build so far. Could someone take a look at my character and tell me what I should get next?

I´m playing with Resolute Technique (thought crit would be too expensive at league start) and without Vaal Pact (I dislike not having regen, especially with blood rage).

I should probably get a better Body Armor and take care of my Chaos resistance, maybe get an unique helmet with Consecrated Path enchantment? Any tips on getting more damage? I´m also running an Added Fire Damage in my CP setup, I thought it was pretty good.

Are you playing only consecrated path or are you using cyclone as well?
"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
"
hicveithus a écrit :
Hey,

I´m using only CP right now, albeit I might play Cyclone later on when I need a breath of new air. But for the time being only CP
"
hicveithus a écrit :
"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
"
hicveithus a écrit :
Hey,

I´m using only CP right now, albeit I might play Cyclone later on when I need a breath of new air. But for the time being only CP

Well if playing only CP jugg is the better ascendancy because it allows you to not have to grab accuracy on your gear and you can focus damage and other stats you need. Because CP gives 50% phys to fire and Ngamahu gives the other 50% chieftain gives is wasted. If you want to make the swap to jugg Kira has a jugg tree posted on page 55 I believe. I feel like my gear currently (I'm also only CP) is pretty high up, though I'm missing CP enchant.

edit: I should say better IMO, jugg provides you with much more tanky stats obviously, while still doing plenty of damage once you get yourself geared some.
Dernière édition par SpookyDucks, le 19 déc. 2018 16:10:59
I´d have to basically buy all new gear for crit chance if I made the switch. But you´re right, can´t believe I didn´t see this.
Someone can help me out? im getting oneshotted in 13+ maps and idk what to do (im a new player)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires