[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Skettex a écrit :
Someone can help me out? im getting oneshotted in 13+ maps and idk what to do (im a new player)

Just from looking real fast, you still need uber lab for your last 2 ascendancy points which will give you some tankyness. Also you're missing some life by using le heup of all ring. You could also swap from devoto's to starkonja for a massive 100 life bonus. You took the iron reflexes node, you should maybe take vaal pact instead as well. You can also swap jewel's out for ones that give a mixture of damage and %life, you'll lose out on some damage but if you feel you deal enough then the survive-ability would be worth it. Your abyss jewel in your belt also has no life on it.
Dernière édition par SpookyDucks, le 19 déc. 2018 18:45:49
"
hicveithus a écrit :
I´d have to basically buy all new gear for crit chance if I made the switch. But you´re right, can´t believe I didn´t see this.

What items would you have to replace? I cant see many of them. ur gear is pretty solid for the EO build aswell
Beta PLX
"
supersimme a écrit :
"
hicveithus a écrit :
I´d have to basically buy all new gear for crit chance if I made the switch. But you´re right, can´t believe I didn´t see this.

What items would you have to replace? I cant see many of them. ur gear is pretty solid for the EO build aswell

I don´t think I have enough crit chance? I should atleast get a Loreweave so I can have have EO more often.

Something different (not sure if this was already discussed on previous pages):

What do you guys think of Tectonic Slam with this build? I gain around 250k Shaper dps on PoB, has anyone tried it so far?

EDIT:
I´m trying it out right now and have to say it works quite nicely. Clear is pretty good and single target is fine aswell. Also you dont have to go melee to kill anymore.
Dernière édition par hicveithus, le 20 déc. 2018 08:13:47
"
yoav420 a écrit :
Just found an exalt how should I invest it into the build? What are the most important pieces I can buy?
Thanks for the reply kira, I enjoy your build very much

To get started with the build, you just need Ngamahu's Flame and Tabula. :)

"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
You said to get xoph's blood, but do I still want to get xoph's blood if I'm not using cyclone? I am only playing consecrated path and have no desire to use cyclone.

I've also gone and upgraded my gear a whole lot more. I picked up a Xoph's but would still like to know if its worth it when I'm not using cyclone. I have reached my damage goals though so that's nice. Right now I'm sitting at 350k shaper no flasks and 540k everything else(with flasks I'm 500k shaper and like 850k everything else). Was a bit expensive to get here though spent around 15-20ex. I should also mention that these damage numbers are not counting Molten Burst, only Consecrated Path.

Lastly, now that my gear has been upgraded considerably where do I go for more damage now? The only thing I can really think of is a watcher jewel but the only good one I can find is going for 20ex or so.

Thanks for any help Kira you've been very informative.

edit: I know I also need 40% Consecrated Path damage enchant on my helm, unless there would be a better option?

If you are only playing Consecrated Path, then you can drop Xoph's Blood. Keeping Xoph's Blood is also fine since "Covers in Ash" and fire penetration will still benefit the build.

And yes, helm enchant with damage increased for Consecrated Path is good.

"
trueblue82 a écrit :
Is there any skill gem in this build that does not require to be ranked up beyond certain levels? other than cwdt and immortal call.

Another gem will be Enfeeble. You can cap it at level 13.

"
supersimme a écrit :
Umm, this might be a stupid question but how do we gain endurance charges with this build? what are the alternatives? I'm going with the elemental overload build btw, what are my options?

And why is our golem linked? I cant see it benefiting from the other gems in the link, at least not according to the tooltip (new to the game)

I guess I could replace cwdt with manual casting enduring cry like in the uber lab setup? until i can get the red dream jewel? Or do I have other options like running with Warlord's Mark or something until jewel can be acquired? What would you say is the best option?

Or are endurance charges not necessary?

Endurance Charge on Melee Stun will be an alternative for gaining the charges.

"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Really want to keep playing this build to push it further especially since i just got my loreweave and don't want to stop playing it so soon after buying it but i feel like i'm getting blown up by everything and i'm only on high yellow/low red maps, what would you suggest i focus on first in terms of upgrades to beef my character up a little more.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Besides what @Baugoti mention, you can run Enfeeble instead of Flammability when you are leveling your character. You will still have enough damage to clear end game content.

Also, knowing which map mod and boss to avoid will also help.

Taste of Hate will also improve survivability.

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will provide more damage and survivability too.

"
supersimme a écrit :

U should switch your lightning golem to ice golem, why I dont know but guide says to do so if using elemental overload :) more than that i dont know.

The reason to use Ice Golem for Elemental Overload is because Ice Golem provide more accuracy + crit chance which benefits EO. :)

"
supersimme a écrit :
How much worse damage is the Vaal Pact Resolute Technique version?

10 to 30% damage difference, depending on gears.

"
hicveithus a écrit :
Hey,

I´ve been really enjoying this build so far. Could someone take a look at my character and tell me what I should get next?

I´m playing with Resolute Technique (thought crit would be too expensive at league start) and without Vaal Pact (I dislike not having regen, especially with blood rage).

I should probably get a better Body Armor and take care of my Chaos resistance, maybe get an unique helmet with Consecrated Path enchantment? Any tips on getting more damage? I´m also running an Added Fire Damage in my CP setup, I thought it was pretty good.

My budget is 6-7 exalted at the moment.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/DrcXGAjV

This league it is much easier to get chaos resist through crafting.

As always, I recommend Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. Huge damage buff + more life.

Stygian belt will be better than Rustic.

Taste of Hate will give you more damage and toughness too.

Fossil crafted helm with -9 fire resist is another option you can look into.

"
supersimme a écrit :
What gem do we remove if running 5L Carcass Jack? Same as bronn's lithe?

Yes. It will be the same.

"
Skettex a écrit :
Someone can help me out? im getting oneshotted in 13+ maps and idk what to do (im a new player)

I notice that you have switched to Molten Strike. Jugg will be a better ascendancy for that. Downside of picking Jugg will be that you will need Xoph's Blood.

"
hicveithus a écrit :

I don´t think I have enough crit chance? I should atleast get a Loreweave so I can have have EO more often.

Something different (not sure if this was already discussed on previous pages):

What do you guys think of Tectonic Slam with this build? I gain around 250k Shaper dps on PoB, has anyone tried it so far?

EDIT:
I´m trying it out right now and have to say it works quite nicely. Clear is pretty good and single target is fine aswell. Also you dont have to go melee to kill anymore.

Get the boots enchant that grants "120% increased crit chance if you haven't crit recently". This enchant will enables you to have 100% EO uptime.
Quick question about tombfists, say i do get double socket ones and by that time also have the phys% as fire anger watchers eye, would i just use herald of ash and anger in the other two slots and make up for the accuracy loss from dropping war banner on gear? sorry if thats a stupid question that may be obvious but i just want to double check and be sure.

Thanks for all the responses you guys give in this thread, really appreciate them.
Dernière édition par Uhtomic, le 20 déc. 2018 17:49:14
Is Bronns or Loreweave best in slot?
Starkonja or Devotos?
All these different setups are confusing me, I just began playing PoE about a week Ago, so all tips are appreciated.

Everyone can also feel free to check my profile and tell me what they think my next goal is. What item do I gather currency to acquire next?

Also I must say I enjoy this build very much, and it is a very detailed guide so thank you Kira. But its quite alot to take in as someone new to the game hehe, but im doing my best.

One more thing, now that im running Herald, flammability & anger in my 4L, where do I put my bloodrage? One gem has to go from somewhere
Beta PLX
Dernière édition par supersimme, le 20 déc. 2018 18:28:27
"
Uhtomic a écrit :
Quick question about tombfists, say i do get double socket ones and by that time also have the phys% as fire anger watchers eye, would i just use herald of ash and anger in the other two slots and make up for the accuracy loss from dropping war banner on gear? sorry if thats a stupid question that may be obvious but i just want to double check and be sure.

Thanks for all the responses you guys give in this thread, really appreciate them.

With the right Watcher's Eye, Anger + Herald of Ash will give you good amount of damage. You can also mix and match Anger with Herald of Purity or War banner.

"
supersimme a écrit :
Is Bronns or Loreweave best in slot?
Starkonja or Devotos?
All these different setups are confusing me, I just began playing PoE about a week Ago, so all tips are appreciated.

Everyone can also feel free to check my profile and tell me what they think my next goal is. What item do I gather currency to acquire next?

Also I must say I enjoy this build very much, and it is a very detailed guide so thank you Kira. But its quite alot to take in as someone new to the game hehe, but im doing my best.

One more thing, now that im running Herald, flammability & anger in my 4L, where do I put my bloodrage? One gem has to go from somewhere

Yes. Bronn and Loreweave are pretty much BIS. Carcass Jack is up there too.

Bronn gives the most damage buff while Loreweave provide both damage and defense. Carcass Jack is similar to Loreweave but focuses more on area damage.

Starkonja vs Devoto, I personally prefer Devoto more because of the movement speed. For players who prefer more life, Starkonja will be their choice.

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be GG for the build. If you can't afford 2 sockets version, 1 socket is fine too.

Stygian belt will give you more damage and defense than Rustic belt.

For Blood Rage, you can drop Golem and go for that instead.

Ty for build
Dernière édition par Khaven, le 25 déc. 2018 10:28:52
What gems do you drop if you get tombfist with 2 sockets? I lost blood rage originally but like using it for frenzy charges and don't know what to give up for it. At the moment I got rid of culling strike on the warchief but is there a better option?

I could use any advice on what to upgrade next as well. I had just lost to red elder with 5l loreweave. Did get 6l but that is the only upgrade I have made since the fight.
Dernière édition par HeeroMaki, le 20 déc. 2018 22:50:20
I found a 6L corrupted chest in SSF with 3G-2B-1R what would be the best setup for Cyclone with those colors?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires