[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Love cyclone and the build, thank you!

My issue is I can't get past 90 with this build. I've got 6k life and max resists but still die often and can't progress at all. A syndicate member will pop up and one shot me, or i'll get wrecked by a boss in a T15 before I can even react in less than 1 second.

Given cyclone means you get close, how can I fix this as it's VERY frustrating being stuck at level 90.
"
Kloral a écrit :
Love cyclone and the build, thank you!

My issue is I can't get past 90 with this build. I've got 6k life and max resists but still die often and can't progress at all. A syndicate member will pop up and one shot me, or i'll get wrecked by a boss in a T15 before I can even react in less than 1 second.

Given cyclone means you get close, how can I fix this as it's VERY frustrating being stuck at level 90.

I hit a similar wall around level 87... i hadn't died more than a few times before then, i think i died like 40+ times in level 87...

And it's 90% to blame on the IS, those encounters are so 50/50 ... sometimes i stomp them all in 2 seconds, other times they 1 hit me as they pop out of their portal :/

My solution was to butcher the build a bit for more survivability... but i think it also does more damage/aoe now too...

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPsADzEAAHq9Nl4T6hgHdVnzhO-RzvxLfNkYkfcyogA5Dq4-NZJkUgUtYVKXecbYwKbAZvPdIVU9_IZgOlK3PjwtdueMz18_qSeDzNw9CZYEs7yf9khoZThTUEfE9mebDjx2rBRxvqfawUd-7w5YY6mUMn6QbHKpd-UaOIKbz37463Txggc62O9Ou-2DX4TZ2L2QVcGjdO3GrkCgLdLkUf4KZU0nL4dqMHesqln-4mGfPtl8FCAhYCKveu8w-K7_73yf304yF-Em-BNMKaUUTQHnG_ol36QZpzCfy5LQEuF_4zH78kGJ2GhY15Ym8wbDA9YTpcYEpqO5fr1gAAAAAAA=

I like Resolute Technique, hitting 100% of the time with these high damage numbers means lots of stuns. Paired with the Perseverance unique belt, we get a 15% chance to gain Fortify AND Onslaught on every melee hit.

So that alone is a huge damage/defense boost.

I dropped Point Blank in favor Cleaving because Cleaving benefits both Consecrated Path and Molten Burst (more initial damage and more damage over time from the ignite/burning ailment)

This also gave Molten Burst a better AOE "feeling" ... especially for mapping/leveling... and frankly i can't tell the difference in a boss fight.

Further, I dropped a couple life nodes and Vitality Void in favor of Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes.

This took my <15% physical damage reduction and <25% evasion and turned it into ~40% DR... paired with charges and fortify it ends up around 65%, with flasks even more.

Also, I snagged these last night for 30c:

Makes for an epic mini-onslaught effect when focusing, and it was sweet upgrade for my AP totem (melee skills/damage improvements)

Also, don't forget to get some endurance charge generation if you don't have it. Even 5% is enough really... I dropped movement speed because cons. path teleport everywhere 90% of the time anyway:

EDIT- i just realized you were asking about the cyclone build... so i'm not sure how much of this applies.

I tried cyclone for a few days... it just doesn't have the regen that cons path does so i feel like it suffers greatly unless you go vaal pact and do tons of leech... maybe even just ignore armor at that point and focus leech/damage?
Dernière édition par godofleet, le 27 déc. 2018 13:42:57
I am confused, can someone check my profile and my gem setup currently and help me out, since I read that you gonna use other gem and stuff. I am new to the game still so I am lost in this information!
"
godofleet a écrit :

[...]
I tried cyclone for a few days... it just doesn't have the regen that cons path does so i feel like it suffers greatly unless you go vaal pact and do tons of leech... maybe even just ignore armor at that point and focus leech/damage?

I am doing cyclone and tons of leech. It's good unless you can't find monsters to kill them. You have to still kill something. I also ignore armor/energy shield. I am going in to Evasion rating. This build is quite good and enjoyable.
Syndicate ? I am killing them faster than rare monsters XD.
Cons ?
Maps with reflect elemental damage killing me(Actually i am killing myself).
Slow movement when using cyclone (but i have flask & good boots)
Sometimes is hard to kill boss who doesn't has minions(Lack of charges)

Stats:
~ 90k DPS on cyclone(with blood rage on) + Molten Burst (from Ngamahu's Flame)
~ 6k HP (at the moment i don't have uniqe armour and i don't have good jewels)
~ 80% Fire resistance
~ 60% Lighting resistance
~ 40% Cold resistance
~ -50% Chaos resistance
Dernière édition par Placek070, le 30 déc. 2018 06:20:38
Can someone explain what's the pro and con for going Vaal Pact?
Hi,
I keep dying when going into maps tier 12+. I am wondering what I need to do to get more tanky. I don't know if Vaal Pact if the way to go. Can someone view my profile and give me any advice on what I could improve gear wise? I know Tombfist will help with DPS but what at this point will keep me alive? Only loreweaver?
"
GarouGaming a écrit :
Hi,
I keep dying when going into maps tier 12+. I am wondering what I need to do to get more tanky. I don't know if Vaal Pact if the way to go. Can someone view my profile and give me any advice on what I could improve gear wise? I know Tombfist will help with DPS but what at this point will keep me alive? Only loreweaver?

You can switch to a Stark's to help with survivability as well. Startin getting jewels up with some flat life 40+ life on each is what I did. Also levels. you are a very low level. Farm some tier 10 maps, or if you wanna farm syndicate get yourself some pure breachstones and level up in those in a ROTA. They will cost you 1ex+ if you buy them, but if you buy normal esh breachstones, and get IT THAT FLED into research leader (As level 3 only!) you can turn 2 esh breachstones into pure breachstones. Farm up about 4 of those (can take hours) but those 4 pure breachstones in a rota, got me from 92 to 95. Levels are a BIG help.

You can also look at my gear. I am conc path but everything is pretty much the same. Though you do have better rings. Big thing I see is you went pure dmg. Only 55 life on both rings. the ammy has little life. All that adds up in the end.

Biggest advice is levels though.
Dernière édition par HeeroMaki, le 5 janv. 2019 21:31:57
Hi,

I'm currently following the build and really enjoying it. I just want to know what's the best 6L chest for conc path? I'm still currently using a 5L carcass jack but I do have the currency to buy a 6L. Just debating between loreweave and carcass. Thanks
Loreweave. IMO. I've now done shaper finally as conc path, but if you look at my gear I had to spend a lot on gear to do so. I'm wearing probably about 20ex. Though I did blind run, deathless shaper. It was very easy and a first time for me to even get to shaper. I'm going to start trying to get uber elder and some other content once I figure out how to get it.

I also recomend still leveling up cyclones and a melee to phyical. My conc path as decked out as I am AND with the damage cons path helm enchant I have around 630kdps. I throw on a 21 cyclone and melee to phyical for the faster attack and cons path gem (Same colors in the chest as what you would run with cons path so you can just drop em in and out) and I get up to 790k dps. Its a huge jump to do bosses with.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires