[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

So I'm a somewhat new player and I've been trying to get the correct colors on my bronn's lithe. By some weird chance it ended up 4b 1r 1g, do you think theres a setup with decent damage I can use with these colors? I've considered changing elemental damage with attacks with combustion or some sort of crit gem
"
hyfred a écrit :
hey kira, just wondering what is the absolute best in slot end game for this build ?

cyclone enchant on devoto helm, elder amulet, loreweave, atziri's acuity and opal rings and rares ?

with 120 crit boot enchant do we crit enough to have vaal pact up ? is devoto better than starkonja ?

With 120% crit boot enchant and Starkonja, you should have decent crit to keep Vaal Pact active on Acuity.

However, the best gloves for the build is still going to be Tombfist. Especially 2 abyssal sockets version.

Bronn provides the highest damage for all variants of the build. Loreweave on the other hand, is better balanced between toughness and damage.

Steel and Opal rings are both end game for the build.

Check out the Recommended Rares and Abyssal jewels section for preferred rolls on rares and jewels.

For amulet, elder amulet will be the end game for the build. Check out Recommended Gears section for sample.

"
celsiusserva a écrit :
So I'm a somewhat new player and I've been trying to get the correct colors on my bronn's lithe. By some weird chance it ended up 4b 1r 1g, do you think theres a setup with decent damage I can use with these colors? I've considered changing elemental damage with attacks with combustion or some sort of crit gem

You can go for:
"
Cyclone + Melee Physical + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Fortify + Added Fire + Elemental Focus
which is better for hc? Slayer or chieftain? Ty
"
blizaro a écrit :
which is better for hc? Slayer or chieftain? Ty

Slayer has better QOL when it comes to leech but Chieftain has more toughness overall.

I would suggest you to go Chieftain and pick RT Uber lab skill tree if you intend to do HC.
Hey, I'm leveling a char following thi build, and I love it so far but I would like to ask 2 questions

- If money isn't in the balance, and the objective is Uber Lab farming, is it better to stick to Uber Lab tree, or is EO build better in the end. And is Uber lab build able to run high end content/EO build able to run Uber Lab smoothly ?

- Second one, what do you think of Mokou's Embrace ring while playing with Ramako, Sun's light ascendancy ?

Thx for the build, keep the hard work
"
Kuro7369 a écrit :
Hey, I'm leveling a char following thi build, and I love it so far but I would like to ask 2 questions

- If money isn't in the balance, and the objective is Uber Lab farming, is it better to stick to Uber Lab tree, or is EO build better in the end. And is Uber lab build able to run high end content/EO build able to run Uber Lab smoothly ?

- Second one, what do you think of Mokou's Embrace ring while playing with Ramako, Sun's light ascendancy ?

Thx for the build, keep the hard work

Ans 1: Uber lab skill tree is very budget friendly and it is capable of clearing Shaper.

EO build is capable of running Uber Lab smoothly too. If Vaal Pact is an issue for traps in the lab, you can just unspec it and you will still do fine killing Izaro.

Ans 2: Not worth it. Steel/Opal ring will be much better. :)
How do you socket the extra curse gem when you're running belly + windscream combo? Drop blood rage or get an unset ring?
"
blu3fireball a écrit :
How do you socket the extra curse gem when you're running belly + windscream combo? Drop blood rage or get an unset ring?

Various approach.

1) You will drop Herald of Ash and Anger/Hatred and run Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Flammability.

2) Use Curse of Hit corrupted gloves to apply the second curse (Enfeeble).
I have a quick question about the wise oak resists. I understand the concept behind fire being higher than the other two and trying to match cold/lightening. But its there a reason why fire needs to be 50% higher? Thank you.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
blu3fireball a écrit :

Various approach.

1) You will drop Herald of Ash and Anger/Hatred and run Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Flammability.

2) Use Curse of Hit corrupted gloves to apply the second curse (Enfeeble).

Thanks Kira - and yeah I forgot dual curse with blasphemy requires additional mana reserved.

I got a pretty nice unset ring yesterday, do you have any recos on an extra gem? Maybe a vaal skill?

Also while I'm at it - any idea on where to go with my gear? I have a couple ex left, but upgrades are getting expensive and not sure where to go. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blu3fireball/characters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires