[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

uhmm kira? is it okay to go EO using Tawhoa and Ramako ascendancy? would there be some cons except for the Arohongui buffs? thanks!
"
schrubbeldiekatzzz a écrit :
Hey there, im kinda new.

Im playing this Chieftain so far till level 55 and i quite like it. But i dont get, why we should spend a point in Point Blank. We dont use projectiles, or am i missing sth?

Greetings

As mentioned by @XEdwardElricX, it is answered in FAQ section.

"
McBinary a écrit :
Hey, if following the Lab runner variant tree - would it make sense to take Iron Reflex to convert all evasion to armor and sac one of the life nodes in the life wheel?

My reasoning is that Izaro does physical damage (I believe) and this would make devoto's devotion 1000+ armor, and Bronn's 1800+ armor - this would also widen the search for gloves/boots.

Thoughts?

It is up to your personal preferences whether you want to pick Iron Reflexes or not.

Personally I prefer to have some evasion. :)

"
msedt03 a écrit :
uhmm kira? is it okay to go EO using Tawhoa and Ramako ascendancy? would there be some cons except for the Arohongui buffs? thanks!

Yes you can. The main con will be lose of damage but you gain toughness.

Btw, War's Herald is very useful on boss fights too cos it will taunt them and boss will target the totem instead. Having an attacking "Decoy" totem isn't bad at all.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. This is probably one of my favorite builds ive played so far. Made it a really good league starter too. Managed to get those colors on my bronns using the vorci trick and it didnt cost half as much as i thought it would. Cant wait to 6 link it.

Im curious with all these new vaal temple corruptions floating around are there any that catch your eye and would work great for the build? I saw a few ngamahu axe corruptions that looked nice. I plan on playing this for a while and min/maxing it so ive been seeing what people have come up with on poetrade.
Dernière édition par YaCantStopMe, le 11 juin 2018 12:27:49
uhmm, what map should i spam? (shaped map red tier) do you have some suggestion? in order for me to be able to farm for that watcher's eye.. it's too expensive LOL.
The only thing i miss in this build as first time player, what to do after i hit lvl 55, not enough currency to get good gears only few chaos and some other cash in stash, what skills tu run with what gems and what gears, for example i cant yet use lvl ~70 recommended gears, what would you guys reccomend to use and equip, thanks in advance.
also, I'm currently using the EO tree now for lv 90 but what about the vaal pact? is it really good? what if I want to go uberlab? I mean, how significant is the vaal pact for this build? ty
"
msedt03 a écrit :
also, I'm currently using the EO tree now for lv 90 but what about the vaal pact? is it really good? what if I want to go uberlab? I mean, how significant is the vaal pact for this build? ty

vaal pact is crazy good and is a huge boost to survivability, just use 1 regret orb to take it off if u want to run the labyrinth.
How is your mana sustain?
Currently level 55 with the axe and 6L chest, but I run oom when fighting a boss.
Thinking I should remove a gem in order to sustain it.
"
YaCantStopMe a écrit :
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. This is probably one of my favorite builds ive played so far. Made it a really good league starter too. Managed to get those colors on my bronns using the vorci trick and it didnt cost half as much as i thought it would. Cant wait to 6 link it.

Im curious with all these new vaal temple corruptions floating around are there any that catch your eye and would work great for the build? I saw a few ngamahu axe corruptions that looked nice. I plan on playing this for a while and min/maxing it so ive been seeing what people have come up with on poetrade.

The following are some corruption combos you can look out for:
"
  • +(1–2) to Weapon range
  • (5–7)% increased Attack Speed
  • Adds (8–9) to (11–13) Physical Damage
  • (16–20)% increased Physical Damage

"
msedt03 a écrit :
uhmm, what map should i spam? (shaped map red tier) do you have some suggestion? in order for me to be able to farm for that watcher's eye.. it's too expensive LOL.

For shaper/elder loot drops, shaped (t10 - t15) red tier map at the north west cluster will be best area to farm. You get lots of exp from there too.

"
vidokas a écrit :
The only thing i miss in this build as first time player, what to do after i hit lvl 55, not enough currency to get good gears only few chaos and some other cash in stash, what skills tu run with what gems and what gears, for example i cant yet use lvl ~70 recommended gears, what would you guys reccomend to use and equip, thanks in advance.

You can check out the leveling to 55 section under the Slayer guide. They work pretty much the same.

You can use Molten Strike for leveling. Sunder is great too.

"
msedt03 a écrit :

Vaal Pact provides QOL to survivability but without it is fine. I personally have cleared Shaper with EO and without Vaal Pact with ease.

"
Smoogler a écrit :
How is your mana sustain?
Currently level 55 with the axe and 6L chest, but I run oom when fighting a boss.
Thinking I should remove a gem in order to sustain it.

What is your mana pool? With the mana leech node near Vitality Void, you shouldn't be running out of mana.
hey kira, just wondering what is the absolute best in slot end game for this build ?

cyclone enchant on devoto helm, elder amulet, loreweave, atziri's acuity and opal rings and rares ?

with 120 crit boot enchant do we crit enough to have vaal pact up ? is devoto better than starkonja ?
Dernière édition par hyfred, le 12 juin 2018 23:15:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires