[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I was a happy puppy yesterday night.

made the leap to 5SL a 50 Damage Bronn from 5SL Carcass Jack

Made the 2 blue socket roll with Vorici with my last 25 Chrom Orbs. =P
Dernière édition par Dezzo79, le 25 juin 2018 00:53:19
"
vosgrossesdaronnes a écrit :
Thanks for all kira !. For build with "accuracy rating" its only required if we dont take resolute technique no ?. Last question, how we get endurance charge (its with slaughter only ?).

Sry if my question are dumb but im new in the game and im french

That is correct. Accuracy is only needed if you don't take Resolute Technique and go for Elemental Overload.

For Uber Lab skill tree, Tawhoa Forest's Strength from Chieftain ascendancy allows you to gain endurance charges on killing burning enemy.

"
Dezzo79 a écrit :
I was a happy puppy yesterday night.

made the leap to 5SL a 50 Damage Bronn from 5SL Carcass Jack

Made the 2 blue socket roll with Vorici with my last 25 Chrom Orbs. =P

Congrats. Your next upgrade will be a 6L. :)
This is an amazing guide Kira! I was looking for a good Ngamahu build that didnt cost 10+ex!

I have a question around Vaal Pact (sorry if I've missed it in the previous 30 pages, popular guide!).

The EO chieftain seems to end up with a huge volume of life regen nodes, as well as regen boosts based on fire damage, does picking up Vaal Pact negate that? It seems like a considerable waste to negate that much regen (sustain).

So I guess my questions are this:
- Does the double leech from Vaal Pact far outweigh the life regen lost?
- Can Vaal Pact be dropped, if so, any major changes to the rest of the build instead?

Thanks again, sorry for the annoying curve ball! :)
For leveling should I use a tabula rasa?
Hey, I really love this build. I originally used Slayer in 3.0 when I first came across this but now I am using Chieftain due to how cheap gear can be to purchase without worrying about fire resist.

The issue I have is I believe I am not doing enough damage, and I'm not surviving enough. I wish to replace my gloves, boots and jewelry but unfortunately, everything is extremely expensive or just doesn't have the correct rolls. I went with the Vaal Pact and Resolute Technique version and I am even considering to use the Uber Lab tree to get more endurance charges and life regen.

Could you point me in the correct direction? I'm aware of what mods I can get but I don't know which ones I should prioritize and what gear I should get first. I feel that if I change one item, I need to change it all.

You can view my character page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ExitialisTelum/characters
"
MonkehNZ a écrit :
This is an amazing guide Kira! I was looking for a good Ngamahu build that didnt cost 10+ex!

I have a question around Vaal Pact (sorry if I've missed it in the previous 30 pages, popular guide!).

The EO chieftain seems to end up with a huge volume of life regen nodes, as well as regen boosts based on fire damage, does picking up Vaal Pact negate that? It seems like a considerable waste to negate that much regen (sustain).

So I guess my questions are this:
- Does the double leech from Vaal Pact far outweigh the life regen lost?
- Can Vaal Pact be dropped, if so, any major changes to the rest of the build instead?

Thanks again, sorry for the annoying curve ball! :)

If you are going Uber lab skill tree, dropping Vaal Pact is fine since you will still have good amount of regen to sustain.

And yes, Vaal Pact can be dropped. I have used EO skill tree without Vaal Pact and beat Shaper with ease.

"
BurningCactus a écrit :
For leveling should I use a tabula rasa?

Yes you can. You can even use Tabula up into red maps.

"
ExitialisTelum a écrit :
Hey, I really love this build. I originally used Slayer in 3.0 when I first came across this but now I am using Chieftain due to how cheap gear can be to purchase without worrying about fire resist.

The issue I have is I believe I am not doing enough damage, and I'm not surviving enough. I wish to replace my gloves, boots and jewelry but unfortunately, everything is extremely expensive or just doesn't have the correct rolls. I went with the Vaal Pact and Resolute Technique version and I am even considering to use the Uber Lab tree to get more endurance charges and life regen.

Could you point me in the correct direction? I'm aware of what mods I can get but I don't know which ones I should prioritize and what gear I should get first. I feel that if I change one item, I need to change it all.

You can view my character page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ExitialisTelum/characters

For starter, I would recommend you to go Uber Lab + Resolute Technique path as it is much cheaper to gear.

Looking at your profile, I see a few empty slots so I will skip them in terms of recommendation.

Main disadvantage of Carnage Heart is that it lacks life rolls so a rare Elder/Shaper amulet will be better. You can buy an iLvl 80+ rare Elder/Shaper Turquoise amulet and use it as crafting base to Chaos spam it. Some luck RNG is required but generally you should be end up with something decent.

Your boots is missing movement speed so that is something you want to look into.

For jewels, always prioritize life rolls over damage.

Check out recommended rares section on preferred rolls on rare slots.

"
kira1414 a écrit :
For starter, I would recommend you to go Uber Lab + Resolute Technique path as it is much cheaper to gear.

Looking at your profile, I see a few empty slots so I will skip them in terms of recommendation.

Main disadvantage of Carnage Heart is that it lacks life rolls so a rare Elder/Shaper amulet will be better. You can buy an iLvl 80+ rare Elder/Shaper Turquoise amulet and use it as crafting base to Chaos spam it. Some luck RNG is required but generally you should be end up with something decent.

Your boots is missing movement speed so that is something you want to look into.

For jewels, always prioritize life rolls over damage.

Check out recommended rares section on preferred rolls on rare slots.

Thank you for getting back to me. My apologies if there was missing gear, I've been in the process of moving gear around. I think I am trying to focus on rings now after chaos spamming and ending up with this:

I'd love to get an actual life roll on it, but unfortunately, I don't have any more chaos remaining. I'd also love to get movement speed on my boots, but I thought that the boots were 7c and had an available mod slot to get resist when needed as any decent opal ring is quite expensive even without resists.

After doing a few Lab runs with life regen, I can say that I am more comfortable being in combat as now I know I don't have to physically be attacking to keep alive.
"
ExitialisTelum a écrit :

Thank you for getting back to me. My apologies if there was missing gear, I've been in the process of moving gear around. I think I am trying to focus on rings now after chaos spamming and ending up with this:

I'd love to get an actual life roll on it, but unfortunately, I don't have any more chaos remaining. I'd also love to get movement speed on my boots, but I thought that the boots were 7c and had an available mod slot to get resist when needed as any decent opal ring is quite expensive even without resists.

After doing a few Lab runs with life regen, I can say that I am more comfortable being in combat as now I know I don't have to physically be attacking to keep alive.

You are welcome. :)

If you are going for endurance charges on the skill tree, you can consider manual casting a level 20 Immortal Call + level 20 Increased Duration. With 6 charges, you should have immunity for 6 seconds which will allow you to run through physical damage traps without taking damage.
Greetings,

I've decided to go the RT route with Tawhoa, Forest's Strength, and 6 endurance charges. Should I still use CWDT + Immortal Call or should I drop it so I can keep my 6 endurance charges up 100% of the time for the damage bonus the ascendancy brings?

Thank you.
"
Reaction1980 a écrit :
Greetings,

I've decided to go the RT route with Tawhoa, Forest's Strength, and 6 endurance charges. Should I still use CWDT + Immortal Call or should I drop it so I can keep my 6 endurance charges up 100% of the time for the damage bonus the ascendancy brings?

Thank you.

You can drop CWDT and go for self cast Immortal Call + Increased Duration (both at level 20). With 6 endurance charges, you will have immunity for around 6 seconds.

Or you can totally drop Immortal Call and just rely on endurance charges for mitigation.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires