[3.6] For Chieftain - Ngamahu Overloaded (Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path Build)

I have a quick question about the wise oak resists. I understand the concept behind fire being higher than the other two and trying to match cold/lightening. But its there a reason why fire needs to be 50% higher? Thank you.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
blu3fireball a écrit :
How do you socket the extra curse gem when you're running belly + windscream combo? Drop blood rage or get an unset ring?

Various approach.

1) You will drop Herald of Ash and Anger/Hatred and run Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Flammability.

2) Use Curse of Hit corrupted gloves to apply the second curse (Enfeeble).

Thanks Kira - and yeah I forgot dual curse with blasphemy requires additional mana reserved.

I got a pretty nice unset ring yesterday, do you have any recos on an extra gem? Maybe a vaal skill?

Also while I'm at it - any idea on where to go with my gear? I have a couple ex left, but upgrades are getting expensive and not sure where to go. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blu3fireball/characters
"
blu3fireball a écrit :
Thanks Kira - and yeah I forgot dual curse with blasphemy requires additional mana reserved.

I got a pretty nice unset ring yesterday, do you have any recos on an extra gem? Maybe a vaal skill?

Also while I'm at it - any idea on where to go with my gear? I have a couple ex left, but upgrades are getting expensive and not sure where to go. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blu3fireball/characters

Your character profile is hidden.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
blu3fireball a écrit :

Your character profile is hidden.

Fixed
First off, great build kira1414! I had been looking for a "whirlwind barb" build and this did it for me perfectly!

It was a PITA to get to level 55 but once i reached it, it was smooth sailing until level 6X when i could get all the gear on.

Impresence with the right aura mod is near impossible to find and even when i did, it was priced way out of my reach but i got one with frostbite as the mod anywyas and the build worked pretty much okay with 2 auras stacked (Anger and Herald of the Ash).

I am not exactly sure, but my Chieftain's map clearing time seem to be faster then my Arc Trapper. O_O

Thanks again kira1414!
"
blu3fireball a écrit :

Fixed

Things you can look into upgrading:

• Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets

• Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra elemental

• Atziri's Promise flask

• Taste of Hate flask

• Lion's Roar for end game boss

• Watcher's Eye with gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by Anger

On top of that, prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

"
Dezzo79 a écrit :
First off, great build kira1414! I had been looking for a "whirlwind barb" build and this did it for me perfectly!

It was a PITA to get to level 55 but once i reached it, it was smooth sailing until level 6X when i could get all the gear on.

Impresence with the right aura mod is near impossible to find and even when i did, it was priced way out of my reach but i got one with frostbite as the mod anywyas and the build worked pretty much okay with 2 auras stacked (Anger and Herald of the Ash).

I am not exactly sure, but my Chieftain's map clearing time seem to be faster then my Arc Trapper. O_O

Thanks again kira1414!

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Yes. Leveling to 55 can be PITA. Molten Strike is a great skill for speed leveling.

In fact, Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra element will beat Impresence with Flammability. Check out the recommended gears section for reference.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
blu3fireball a écrit :

Fixed

Things you can look into upgrading:

• Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets

• Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain #% physical as extra elemental

• Atziri's Promise flask

• Taste of Hate flask

• Lion's Roar for end game boss

• Watcher's Eye with gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by Anger

On top of that, prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

Thanks Kira - appreciate the help!

Tombfist with 2 sockets - I do have an unset so I can put blood rage there. Next gem to drop is lightning golem, culling strike, or increased duration?

And yeah I have a Lion's roar but rarely use it, was looking to get a taste of hate also.
Dernière édition par blu3fireball, le 22 juin 2018 11:12:23
Gem suggestions for a 3b 2g 1r bronns? Or is my damage going to be too gimped with that setup compared to other colors? Getting tired of chroming. Im doing non EO non VP.

EDIT: NM ended up buying one that was already 2r 2b 2g
Dernière édition par Noburu, le 23 juin 2018 06:16:11
"
blu3fireball a écrit :

Thanks Kira - appreciate the help!

Tombfist with 2 sockets - I do have an unset so I can put blood rage there. Next gem to drop is lightning golem, culling strike, or increased duration?

And yeah I have a Lion's roar but rarely use it, was looking to get a taste of hate also.

Culling Strike is very useful so definitely have that linked to Ancestral Warchief. You can drop Increased Duration.

"
Noburu a écrit :
Gem suggestions for a 3b 2g 1r bronns? Or is my damage going to be too gimped with that setup compared to other colors? Getting tired of chroming. Im doing non EO non VP.

EDIT: NM ended up buying one that was already 2r 2b 2g

If you are going to attempt coloring again, try 2R1B using Vorici bench. I find that to have the highest chance to obtain 3R2B1G, or even 2R3B1G.
This is my first character in PoE. I am very satisfied with the build and the extensive guide. I feel like I'm getting to the point where upgrades are expensive and wanted to see if I made any glaring mistakes or what to prioritize next.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nocturnalg/characters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires