[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Good afternoon, Kyra.
Do you think the best choice for a helmet for an EO tree is Rat's Nest?
"
Bloodytrailz a écrit :

So I managed to loot this... Very close to perfect bronn's lithe. Not sure if I should use it or just save and invest into a good loreweave?

A good roll loreweave really seems insane for the build when going elemental overload (which I am).

Bronn will still provide the highest damage for EO.

Loreweave provide more toughness and decent damage to the build.

Either will be fine. If you prefer to go for more defense, go for Loreweave. :)

"
omua1978 a écrit :

Good afternoon, Kyra.
Do you think the best choice for a helmet for an EO tree is Rat's Nest?

Starkonja will be better than Rat's Nest (unless you are going for MF).

Boots enchant of 120% crit chance will provide 100% uptime for EO.
OK . Thanks for the answer . It's nice to play with your builds, knowing that you can count on a discussion and useful advice.
yo kira. what are the requirements for me to change from (No Vaal Pact) Resolute to EO? like what should i get or achieve before respecing to EO? thanks a lot for your wonderful guide. been enjoying since day 2 ( i started day2 XD)
"
omua1978 a écrit :
OK . Thanks for the answer . It's nice to play with your builds, knowing that you can count on a discussion and useful advice.

You are welcome. :)

"
msedt03 a écrit :
yo kira. what are the requirements for me to change from (No Vaal Pact) Resolute to EO? like what should i get or achieve before respecing to EO? thanks a lot for your wonderful guide. been enjoying since day 2 ( i started day2 XD)

The main requirement will be getting accuracy on your rings and amulet so that your chance to hit reaches 90% (approximately 900 accuracy from gears).

You will also want to aim for the boots enchantment of 120% increased crit chance if you have not crit recently.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
omua1978 a écrit :

I played the last league of your build - it was strong ))
I hope you update this build under 3.3 - I miss the cyclone.
Thank you for your builds and constant support and advice on the forum.
With respect and gratitude.
P.S. I wrote through Google translator, so do not judge strictly for the presentation )))

The guide is updated for 3.3. Generally everything still remains the same.

I will be waiting for the patch to hit and have Combustion (in replacement of Elemental Focus) gem tested out on Cyclone setup. It is likely to replace Elemental Focus in 3.3.

----------------------------------------

hey kira, great guide, my character is very very strong on a low budget. Just want to know what is the verdict on this ? which one is more optimal ? elemental focus or combustion on the cyclone setup ?
Dernière édition par hyfred, le 9 juin 2018 00:32:34
"
hyfred a écrit :

hey kira, great guide, my character is very very strong on a low budget. Just want to know what is the verdict on this ? which one is more optimal ? elemental focus or combustion on the cyclone setup ?

For Cyclone 6L, Elemental Focus still have more damage than Combustion.
Hey there, im kinda new.

Im playing this Chieftain so far till level 55 and i quite like it. But i dont get, why we should spend a point in Point Blank. We dont use projectiles, or am i missing sth?

Greetings
Hey, if following the Lab runner variant tree - would it make sense to take Iron Reflex to convert all evasion to armor and sac one of the life nodes in the life wheel?

My reasoning is that Izaro does physical damage (I believe) and this would make devoto's devotion 1000+ armor, and Bronn's 1800+ armor - this would also widen the search for gloves/boots.

Thoughts?
"
schrubbeldiekatzzz a écrit :
Hey there, im kinda new.

Im playing this Chieftain so far till level 55 and i quite like it. But i dont get, why we should spend a point in Point Blank. We dont use projectiles, or am i missing sth?

Greetings

"
McBinary a écrit :
Hey, if following the Lab runner variant tree - would it make sense to take Iron Reflex to convert all evasion to armor and sac one of the life nodes in the life wheel?

My reasoning is that Izaro does physical damage (I believe) and this would make devoto's devotion 1000+ armor, and Bronn's 1800+ armor - this would also widen the search for gloves/boots.

Thoughts?

Both of these things are mentioned in the guide. Ngamahu uses projectiles, and he does get Iron Reflexes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires