[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
El_Enfoiros a écrit :
I there , i used this build in 3.5 and want to redo it now , but i need some light here.

The gems section on the PoB seems not updated ( all lvl 1 and not the same gems in the gems section )

Is the gems section the one updated, or the PoB ?

Any anoint sujestion ?

Thx for the build anyway !

Gems in POB is not updated but they should not be showing level 1 at all.

I will have that updated soon.

Skilltrees however, are updated in POB.

For anointments, you can consider the following nodes:

- Primeval Force
- Rampart
- Heart of Flame
- Magmatic Strikes

"
yanlive a écrit :
MAN YOU NEED TAKE A LOOK THE PASTEBIN IN FRONT PAGE MAIN PAGE ITS EMPTY AND IM NEW IDK THE SKILL TREE IS DIFFERENT ON WHAT U PUT IN PLANNER.

You don't have to "shout". Just take a closer look at the bottom of POB.

There is a dropdown that says:

[Click To Select Tree]

"
Linhares07 a écrit :
Sup bro! Do you think I could fit a Cinderswallow in this build?

Yes. Cinderswallow is useful for the build. :)
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 19 déc. 2019 10:43:25
I am not sure about mapping setup with rage support for chieftain, it seems it is setup mostly for berserker, is there any better alternative for chieftain? maybe Increased Area of Effect Support?
Kira, I die a fucking lot.. I have 4500 armour and your PoB pastebin shows 7500 and I think it's too low. I don't know what to do. I'm following this guide but with Tectonic slam. I really feel my character too squishy.
Here is a pastebin with my build https://pastebin.com/Cijdryms.
"
161Sherlock a écrit :
I am not sure about mapping setup with rage support for chieftain, it seems it is setup mostly for berserker, is there any better alternative for chieftain? maybe Increased Area of Effect Support?

Even for non-Berserker, going Rage + Berserk is really strong. Give it a spin. :)

"
NaccN a écrit :
Kira, I die a fucking lot.. I have 4500 armour and your PoB pastebin shows 7500 and I think it's too low. I don't know what to do. I'm following this guide but with Tectonic slam. I really feel my character too squishy.
Here is a pastebin with my build https://pastebin.com/Cijdryms.

This league is very punishing if you stay at a spot for even a short period of time.

Try switching Melee Physical with Fortify if you play Tectonic.

Personally, I would recommend playing with Cyclone instead because it is much tankier and the mobility allows you to avoid a lot of the metamorph boss attacks.

Checking your POB, your life pool is really low. You will want to aim for 6000 at level 90. Get good life rolls on all your rare slots. That includes jewels.

Switch your life flask to: Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching

I believe you are missing a skill point. In your chat window, run: /passives

If you are going to play Cyclone, replace Lion's Roar with Chemist's Basalt flask of Warding. Lion's Roar is only good when you fight against bosses that can't be knocked back.

Your lightning resist is not capped.
I am having trouble getting through the uber lab. I am currently level 81 with 5.3k life and overcapped resists. I do not have very much damage reduction. Is this supposed to use endurance charges? I see the uber lab tree tells you to a passive for an additional endurance charge but I am not seeing any gear or skills that is generating endurance charges. Am I missing something? What do I need to do to get through this uber lab boss?
"
7SEALS a écrit :
I am having trouble getting through the uber lab. I am currently level 81 with 5.3k life and overcapped resists. I do not have very much damage reduction. Is this supposed to use endurance charges? I see the uber lab tree tells you to a passive for an additional endurance charge but I am not seeing any gear or skills that is generating endurance charges. Am I missing something? What do I need to do to get through this uber lab boss?

Open your chat window and type: /passives

I believe you are missing 2 skill points.

I recommend running the mapping setup. With 30+ stacks of rages, pop Berserk and you should have an easier time with Izaro.

Consider using a Decoy totem if you are still having problem. Other than Izaro's first attack, he will be focusing on decoy instead.

For phase 1 and 2, take out his aides. That will greatly help too.

Use a Chemist Basalt flask. This gives 2 usage.

For endurance charges, you can use Enduring Cry.
My friend started playing poe and chose this "guide" to start with, it's not really beginner friendly and some mistakes are in the pob aswell which are also not tackled in the FAQ section nor anywhere else in the "guide"

speccing into endu charges with no generation, the pob is wrong or not updates and quickly done with no thought behind - it is also not mentioned anywhere at the first page of the "guide".

also you show a build with watcher's eye, xoph's blood etc :D like you can't expect a new player to get all the items that this build actually works, with starter gear or medium gear the dps seems rly rly low

atleast you haven't given out only a level 100 tree, that would be the cherry on top.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Dernière édition par Lyxara, le 22 déc. 2019 02:03:49
Hello Kira,

I have two questions please:

1st: is this build supposed to be tanky? Since you have to cyclone into every single mob to deal dmg...this build needs quite a lot tankiness or am I missing something?

2nd: how to generate endurance charges? Please explain in full sentences and not just a oneliner. In your PoB you even spec into additional endurance charges.

Thank you

Sanc

Edit: I'm talking about the marauder / chieftain / RT / cyclone build, which you said is a league starter friendly build. The dmg output is ok-ish but the defense is really squishy! The skill section in PoB is also different than the one you wrote in your guide which is very confusing!
Dernière édition par LeetUberSmasher, le 22 déc. 2019 02:11:26
"
Lyxara a écrit :
My friend started playing poe and chose this "guide" to start with, it's not really beginner friendly and some mistakes are in the pob aswell which are also not tackled in the FAQ section nor anywhere else in the "guide"

speccing into endu charges with no generation, the pob is wrong or not updates and quickly done with no thought behind - it is also not mentioned anywhere at the first page of the "guide".

also you show a build with watcher's eye, xoph's blood etc :D like you can't expect a new player to get all the items that this build actually works, with starter gear or medium gear the dps seems rly rly low

atleast you haven't given out only a level 100 tree, that would be the cherry on top.

Thank you for the feedback. :)

I suppose new league got all my attention that I only update the skill trees and not the gem section in POB.

Have fixed that now.

The build is league starter friendly because I am only expecting a new player to get their hands on Ngamahu's Flame which is a really cheap weapon. It cost only 1 alchemy. ;)

POE is a progressive game. You will gain wealth as you beat the content and farm the currency to acquire other more "expensive" gears that the build require.

"
LeetUberSmasher a écrit :
Hello Kira,

I have two questions please:

1st: is this build supposed to be tanky? Since you have to cyclone into every single mob to deal dmg...this build needs quite a lot tankiness or am I missing something?

2nd: how to generate endurance charges? Please explain in full sentences and not just a oneliner. In your PoB you even spec into additional endurance charges.

Thank you

Sanc

Edit: I'm talking about the marauder / chieftain / RT / cyclone build, which you said is a league starter friendly build. The dmg output is ok-ish but the defense is really squishy! The skill section in PoB is also different than the one you wrote in your guide which is very confusing!

I have just updated the gem section in POB to match the guide.

The build have enough toughness unless you attempt to do maps with very rippy mods.

Your profile shows that you are now level 64. You can acquire Ngamahu's Flame at 1 alchemy and start using that.

Follow the gems setup for Cyclone Mapping.

For skill tree, you will want to follow the Avatar of Fire version till you get your hands on Xoph's Blood.

Remember to use the recommended flasks as they will further boost your toughness.

As a juggernaut, you have 30% chance to gain endurance charges when you are hit by a mob. That pretty much will ensure you always have endurance charges.

You can also pick up Discipline of the Unyielding or with Red Dream jewel, gain endurance charges on kill.

Other options for gaining endurance charges will be using Enduring Cry, or linking Endurance Charges on Melee Stun to Cyclone.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 22 déc. 2019 03:05:53
Hello Kira,

sorry to got you confused - I'm not asking for me - I play an entire different build! But I do play with a friend and he followed this guide. I'm asking for him!

Edit: As I said - he uses the marauder / chieftain / RT / cyclone build and has the unique weapon but he doesn't get any endurance charges.
Dernière édition par LeetUberSmasher, le 22 déc. 2019 04:33:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires