[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Linhares07 a écrit :
Hey Hey! Are you going to update the build to Metamorph?
During Blight I played with Incinerate but now I want to go back to Ngamahu cyclone chieftain.

I had a really good time when I played it, and I'd like to know if even though it will be a more single target league, do you Ngamahu Cyclone Chieftain will still be good?

Thanks in advance, I love this build :D

The build is unchanged in 3.9 so it is definitely ready for Metamorph. :)

"
RMTVK a écrit :
Hey! I don't understand have we good news or not))
This build will be buffed a little in 3.9 but mobs are buffed too) with elemental res and armour
Ngamahu's Flame's Molten Burst skill now deals 15% more damage. This affects all versions of the item. and Lava Lash from skill tree now has +8% to Fire Damage over time multiplayer.

The changes to mobs toughness is universal so all builds are affected by that.

However, with the new introduction of Awakened gems, the build will deal more damage in end game.

I would say the build got a buff overall. :)

"
XakorXD a écrit :

Not gonna have much of an effect due to poing black being nerfed from 50% more to 30% more.

Point Blank nerf is offset by Molten Burst's buff.

Furthermore, Lava Lash is a buff to ignite damage (Herald of Ash) and as long as you don't use Elemental Focus, the build will deal more damage.

In short, the build got a buff.
Is this build viable to league start with? And I was curious if I wanted to use tectonic slam what the difference is compared to cyclone as far as damage is concerned? I think tectonic slam looks more enjoyable personally but don't want to use that skill if its a large difference compared to cyclone.
"
Vegasbear a écrit :
Is this build viable to league start with? And I was curious if I wanted to use tectonic slam what the difference is compared to cyclone as far as damage is concerned? I think tectonic slam looks more enjoyable personally but don't want to use that skill if its a large difference compared to cyclone.

Build is league starter friendly if you play in trade league.

The axe will normally cost ~50 chaos in the first few days and eventually drops to a few chaos as the league progress.

For skill of choice, personally I prefer Cyclone but you can just swap between them and see which suit you better. They share the same gear and same skill tree (except minor differences in ascendancy choice).
Why there is jugg PoB in PoB section?
"
InterfectorPL a écrit :
Why there is jugg PoB in PoB section?

You can select various skill tree from the dropdown at the bottom of POB screen. :)

Note: The trees still works even though POB informed you to do the conversion. I will be updating the POB to 3.9 once I get back home so in the meantime, do not convert it to 3.9 as that could break the tree.

EDIT: POB is updated to 3.9.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 13 déc. 2019 01:50:19
Hey, is that true the Ngamahu axe is going to be Legion only drop so it's price going to be alot higher than other leagues? Wanted to start this league with flame cyclone.
Dernière édition par Salomon_, le 13 déc. 2019 10:53:35
Hello Kira,
thanks for all your work.

But i cant find any PoB for the Juggernaut Tree. Can you pleas provide it.

Thank you in advance!

wiz
"
Hey, is that true the Ngamahu axe is going to be Legion only drop so it's price going to be alot higher than other leagues? Wanted to start this league with flame cyclone.

You shouldn't have any problem getting your hands on the axe.

http://poe.trade/search/esenakiumidosi

Apparently it only cost 8 chaos in poe.trade. :)

"
wizzardo1337 a écrit :
Hello Kira,
thanks for all your work.

But i cant find any PoB for the Juggernaut Tree. Can you pleas provide it.

Thank you in advance!

wiz

It is in the POB, under [Click to Select Tree]. :)
I feel like there is something missing in your guide...

If I was to go the Berserker option I do not see anywhere in the guide regarding where to slot the Berserk Gem or any Warcry gems to use with the ascendancy war bringer?

Maybe i'm missing it somewhere or is the Berserker option not as flushed out or as good as the other options ?

Cheers
"
ChiefBrewmaster a écrit :
I feel like there is something missing in your guide...

If I was to go the Berserker option I do not see anywhere in the guide regarding where to slot the Berserk Gem or any Warcry gems to use with the ascendancy war bringer?

Maybe i'm missing it somewhere or is the Berserker option not as flushed out or as good as the other options ?

Cheers

It was mentioned under the mapping setup.

You will replace an optional gem under Leap Slam with Berserk gem.. Preferably Faster Attack since Culling Strike is really useful against bosses.

The following info were missing though:

For Enduring Cry gem, you can swap Steel Skin with it.

As for the Rage gem in the 6L setup, you will replace that with Melee Physical Damage gem.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 15 déc. 2019 01:25:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires