[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hey Kira thanks for the updates a few more questions

in the updated POB for berserker there is only a mapping option in the skill gem. I assume no bossing setup is required?

Also in the Gem section of the POB there is Flesh and Stone and no blood and sand. It does say in your written guide "You can also replace Blasphemy + Flammability (Enfeeble) curse setup with Flesh and Stone and run Sand stance with it for more survivability." What is more ideal ?

Cheers
Hi!
I found a Ngamahu's Flame while lvling my first char and its one of those weapons u just want to mess around with at some point(and i never played Cyclone before)

I think i'll use your build to test it out against the new bosses and such and hope i can keep up with them...

on another note, do u have a PoB version of the skill trees? would make it easyer to check it out while playing.

Aside from that keep up the good work! :)
which gems do I follow if using consecrated path? PoB's or the ones in this build guide?
"
radito1 a écrit :
Thank you! I will definitely try it out. You can see my character now and see if everything is done right.

6L will be your biggest upgrade. It will provide at least 40% more damage.

For general mapping, you only need 1 x life flask. Use Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching.

Use an Anti-curse Granite flask.

Get Taste of Hate for more damage and toughness.

3.9 require characters to have good chaos resistance too. You will want to get that into +ve range. Cap if possible.

Once you have more currency, look into getting a Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as Extra fire". DO NOT get the conversion version.

Also keep a lookout for rings that gives you high accuracy rating. You can transit to Elemental Overload version as that will give you more damage.

Switch Pulverize to Rage and replace Steelskin with Berserk. Pop berserk on boss fight when you have decent amount of rage stacks.

"
Preez a écrit :
Moltenshell it's not superior to Steelskin ?
Thx

Vaal Molten Shell is better if you have lots of armor. Otherwise, Steelskin is better.

I would say, Having CWDT + IC with Vaal Molten Shell will be a good combo.

"
ChiefBrewmaster a écrit :
Hey Kira thanks for the updates a few more questions

in the updated POB for berserker there is only a mapping option in the skill gem. I assume no bossing setup is required?

Also in the Gem section of the POB there is Flesh and Stone and no blood and sand. It does say in your written guide "You can also replace Blasphemy + Flammability (Enfeeble) curse setup with Flesh and Stone and run Sand stance with it for more survivability." What is more ideal ?

Cheers

For Berserker, mapping will be the bossing setup. :)

If you want more damage, go for Blood and Sand. If you want more survivability, run Flesh and Stone.

"
Weertangel a écrit :
Hi!
I found a Ngamahu's Flame while lvling my first char and its one of those weapons u just want to mess around with at some point(and i never played Cyclone before)

I think i'll use your build to test it out against the new bosses and such and hope i can keep up with them...

on another note, do u have a PoB version of the skill trees? would make it easyer to check it out while playing.

Aside from that keep up the good work! :)

Yes. The POB is in the guide.

Remember to [Click to Select Tree] to view the skill tree of choice. :)

"
TonysGotBass a écrit :
which gems do I follow if using consecrated path? PoB's or the ones in this build guide?

I believe POB has Fortify while guide do not. If you want more survivability, go for POB setup.
Thoughts on precision(For accuracy and more reliable proccing of Ele-Overload vs Blood and Sand?
Sorry to keep asking dumb questions but in the updated pob there are 2 aura sections. it is impossible to run both for a berserker.

Which one is better Flesh and stone, herald of ash OR enfeeble, anger ?

Cheers
Hi I feel like I'm starting to get a not so bad gear, however I only have 4.3k HP, what am I missing for more tankiness ?
Thanks
thanks for the build Kira, i may have missed it but what about necklace oil Anointment ?
Which one ascendacy will be better for HC? Berserker or Cheftain?
Anyway this build is HC viable? :)
Regards
Mathew

Hello

I die a lot on this league too. I was going to buy Carcass jack for up damage and suvie, but I hesitate in the end with belly of the beast which I think will give me more survival right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires