[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
LeetUberSmasher a écrit :
Hello Kira,

sorry to got you confused - I'm not asking for me - I play an entire different build! But I do play with a friend and he followed this guide. I'm asking for him!

Edit: As I said - he uses the marauder / chieftain / RT / cyclone build and has the unique weapon but he doesn't get any endurance charges.

I see. As mentioned in the earlier reply, he can consider using the following approaches to get endurance charges:

"
You can also pick up Discipline of the Unyielding or with Red Dream jewel (socket near Diamond Skin), gain endurance charges on kill.

Other options for gaining endurance charges will be using Enduring Cry, or linking Endurance Charges on Melee Stun to Cyclone.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 22 déc. 2019 08:38:04
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Koove

Any suggestions on gear/passive tree improvement? I'm almost to EO and I feel like I need some accuracy from somewhere but I'm not sure where to most efficiently get it.
"
Koove a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Koove

Any suggestions on gear/passive tree improvement? I'm almost to EO and I feel like I need some accuracy from somewhere but I'm not sure where to most efficiently get it.

Run this command in your chat screen: /passives

It appears that you are missing 3 skill points. Those 3 points will get you to EO node.

Rings are the best spot for accuracy.

Your Watcher's Eye is so GG...

You can run a low level Precision aura for more accuracy + crit chance.

Instead of Lion's Roar, I would use a Taste of Hate for more survivability.

I would drop Magmatic Strike and get more life nodes (i.e. Bloodless). You will want to aim for 6000+ life around level 90.

This league requires you to get chaos resist to positive region (cap if possible).

Drop Rampart and anoit it onto your amulet. That will save you 5 skill points.
Thank you! I'll work on rearranging my passives. Besides fixing my skill tree a bit, is there really anywhere to go as far as my gear is concerned? I feel like I want an opal ring but I'm afraid of dipping resistances below ele weakness threshold
Also, I'm assuming there's no way this build can run ele reflect maps?
Hello Kira

I transferred to your build and I love it. The only problem I have is the lack of damage.
I am doing very well killing packs of mobs but when there is a boss to kill I struggle.
I have Bronn and at the moment and I am going for the right colors before I equip it. I will probably buy watchers eye next but apart from that, I am lost about how to increase damage.

Thank you in advance!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/radito1/characters
Hey Kira, can u take a look at my char and told me how can i improve it?
"
Koove a écrit :
Thank you! I'll work on rearranging my passives. Besides fixing my skill tree a bit, is there really anywhere to go as far as my gear is concerned? I feel like I want an opal ring but I'm afraid of dipping resistances below ele weakness threshold

Opal ring will be great. If you run an anti-curse flask, elemental weakness map should be manageable.

"
Koove a écrit :
Also, I'm assuming there's no way this build can run ele reflect maps?

That is correct. You can't run ele reflect maps.

"
radito1 a écrit :
Hello Kira

I transferred to your build and I love it. The only problem I have is the lack of damage.
I am doing very well killing packs of mobs but when there is a boss to kill I struggle.
I have Bronn and at the moment and I am going for the right colors before I equip it. I will probably buy watchers eye next but apart from that, I am lost about how to increase damage.

Thank you in advance!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/radito1/characters

Your character profile is hidden...

I suggest running mapping setup and use Berserk when you fight bosses. It is capable of dealing insane burst damage when you are in berserk mode.

"
Jinklaw a écrit :
Hey Kira, can u take a look at my char and told me how can i improve it?

6L will be your next biggest upgrade.

At current point, I suggest using Rage instead of Close Combat as your 5th link. Run Berserk gem.

Get all your gems to 20% quality. You can vendor a level 20 gem + 1 GCP to get a level 1 gem with 20% quality in return.

Don't worry about losing damage. Your gems will level to 19 in no time.

Run a anti-bleed life flask instead. As shown in the guide.

Run anti-freeze quick silver flask.

I would replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask instead.

You can switch Steel Skin to Vaal Molten Shell. You can activate Vaal Molten Shell after popping granite flask. It helps to mitigate damage while still having CWDT + Immortal Call
Thank you! I will definitely try it out. You can see my character now and see if everything is done right.
Moltenshell it's not superior to Steelskin ?
Thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires