[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Is this build deep delve viable? (500+)
How does this hold up to the meta bosses? Pretty good?
"
161Sherlock a écrit :
Is this build deep delve viable? (500+)

I do not know if the build can handle 500+. Never a deep delver guy so I have not pushed beyond 400. :(

"
Jief a écrit :
How does this hold up to the meta bosses? Pretty good?

Cyclone + Fortify + Infused channeling provide good defense. Lethal Pride that gives increased fortify effect will definitely help too.

I guess it really depends on the map mods and the mob mods that created the beast.
Apparently there were some changes made to the -mana cost craft that I can't seem to find any other data about, but it's on the wiki. Mana cost reduction for channeling skills is not capped at -3 per craft looks like and its not a - to TOTAL mana costs anymore. Does this change any of the auras that are ran/gems set up.
"
FumblesO_Brian a écrit :
Apparently there were some changes made to the -mana cost craft that I can't seem to find any other data about, but it's on the wiki. Mana cost reduction for channeling skills is not capped at -3 per craft looks like and its not a - to TOTAL mana costs anymore. Does this change any of the auras that are ran/gems set up.

-mana has been nerfed so you will want to have it on both rings. Auras pretty much stay the same. :)
Sup bro!

I got a lucky Shroud of the Lightless and I intend to use it for now(wuen I 5link it first of course).
Which gem should I drop out?
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
Sup bro!

I got a lucky Shroud of the Lightless and I intend to use it for now(wuen I 5link it first of course).
Which gem should I drop out?

If you are using mapping setup, drop Pulverized.

If you are using bossing setup, drop Close Combat. :)
I there , i used this build in 3.5 and want to redo it now , but i need some light here.

The gems section on the PoB seems not updated ( all lvl 1 and not the same gems in the gems section )

Is the gems section the one updated, or the PoB ?

Any anoint sujestion ?

Thx for the build anyway !
Dernière édition par El_Enfoiros, le 18 déc. 2019 09:15:52
MAN YOU NEED TAKE A LOOK THE PASTEBIN IN FRONT PAGE MAIN PAGE ITS EMPTY AND IM NEW IDK THE SKILL TREE IS DIFFERENT ON WHAT U PUT IN PLANNER.
Dernière édition par yanlive, le 18 déc. 2019 23:29:08
Sup bro! Do you think I could fit a Cinderswallow in this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires