Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Chris a écrit :
There are too few buffs
This was honestly a time issue.

There was no time to make buffs, but there was time to make a rather long list of nerfs...
Interesting priorities.
thanks for clearing that up mr chris Wilson
I for one kinda felt like these patch notes were kind of light so to speak
so im looking forward to upcoming patches for some answers to all the nerfs
nerf my slayer
nerf my doomfletch
nerf my ice shot
now ill wait for what your gonna give me in return
I am exited about this new chain/fork mellee support gem this might actually be the answer ...for now lol
cheers!!
I remember reading in the nerf list that "plenty of buffs" were coming. What happened to those?
Dernière édition par Sinaranu, le 20 oct. 2022 23:25:30
Hahaha. Nailed it. You guys do a great job no matter what whiners cry about. Chris da best.
i'm just sad that with these patch notes, i will only play 1 build in 3.1 then quit. just not enough incentive to play with these patch notes.

no point in replaying builds that only got nerfed..
why i will play a nerfed build that i enjoyed? so i play what now...
"
Chris a écrit :
Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

No it's fine, it's just that we mostly got nerf and very little buff, also my personal opinion is that the nerf list is pretty tamed this league and on point which is good. I would have liked a dual strike buff in end game for example, it doesn't need much it's just the jewel that is not doing it's job simply because the prerequisites of the skill are just too demanding for end game, i guess i'll wait for 3.2. Also need to buff fishing, that thing is useless as is.
Great job as usual, if I had this level of commitment from other game developers, I wouldn't have 500 steam games with less than 2 hours played :)
Hardcore only, cause yolo :)
Looks like basically people are incredibly fucking ungrateful.

It's a free-to-play game and you've been pushing new or updated content for years.

So many people come here to offer nothing more than criticism for the sake of criticism. You can't please them all, and you won't.

I personally think it was released in a manner that works for me. I like organization and theme. But I'm not everyone.

Anyway, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires