Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

I thought everything was fine ^^
In GGG we trust.
"
Darkrox a écrit :

"We had time to nerf everything besides summoners to oblivion, sadly we neither had the time nor the budget left for some buffs - so we decided to lose our last supporters with this Patch"

Are you forgetting that they literally reworked the atlas and added a shitload of content to the endgame or are you just cherry picking to support a shitty argument? I'm really going to simply assume the latter of the two and hope you understand how foolish you sound.
Nerf or Buff?
I would call it balance.
And i like it.
Im sure we will se some awesome stuff this time around.
Go GGG!
"
Davenfal a écrit :
"
Darkrox a écrit :

"We had time to nerf everything besides summoners to oblivion, sadly we neither had the time nor the budget left for some buffs - so we decided to lose our last supporters with this Patch"

Are you forgetting that they literally reworked the atlas and added a shitload of content to the endgame or are you just cherry picking to support a shitty argument? I'm really going to simply assume the latter of the two and hope you understand how foolish you sound.

for a player that dont want to only kill lots of monsters on clusters and want a character that can handle also on bosses especialy on hier tier maps he is right.... we shall see only summoners on this variant on the game.... they will be top players that can handle anything.... this is not ok..if u chose a melee or shield base u dead on hier tier maps
Where's the Acuity response? This items dogshit dude you said it yourself on reddit that you want more chase uniques this isn't a chase unique anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just an example.
I don't have much time to play, but last league with a cyclone vp char i was for the first time able to challenge the shaper - that was fun and i wanted to keep that Char.

Now everything that made that Char work and enabled a person with few time to enjoy the game has been destroyed since 0.01% can break the game with those mechanics.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Dernière édition par Darkrox, le 6 déc. 2017 02:13:53
but what about ignite?
"
Chris a écrit :

So with this release, we pulled out the new expansion details, the league, all the specific nerfs, and heaps of news tidbits for separate announcement. This left the patch notes themselves somewhat dry of exceptionally interesting information, as we generally spotlighted it earlier (with the exception of the new Flask UI, Hedge Maze removal, character league dropdown QOL changes, etc). Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

I would hold onto more things towards the last week before release, other than start teasing weeks before it. Too much people "overanticipated" and had premature ejaculation :).

And no need to excuse and justify the nerfs. All of them are totally healthy for game balance.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Dernière édition par Angry_Roleplayer, le 6 déc. 2017 02:17:54
VERY NICE GGG!!!

Cant wait to try Slayer + new Vaal Pact :)

Also I wait for new 60$ league supporter pack now
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Hellus666 a écrit :
VERY NICE GGG!!!

Cant wait to try Slayer + new Vaal Pact :)

Also I wait for new 60$ league supporter pack now

you should give them more than just $60 if you are really enjoying the game that much and really support the direction of where this game is going.
MFJonesHC

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires